Chapter 318 : Shimen Yihshyong
134 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man saw a waiter who appeared from the room behind the payment counter. He waved his hand at the waiter. The servant came immediately. But he did not immediately ask what food they would like to order. That person instead did something that Yihshyong found a little strange. He looked at the two of them without saying anything.

The service here sucks!

"What is it?" The woman in the light blue dress opened her mouth.

"Are you two the guests that Miss Hershyh is waiting for?" The waiter answered the girl's question with another question.

"That's right, we are friends of Hershyh Changpwu," replied the girl.

"Miss Hershyh has reserved a place upstairs," said the waiter. "Please come with me upstairs."

"Is Miss Hershyh upstairs yet?"

"Not yet ma'am! But she just called. She said she would be there in ten or fifteen minutes. She asked us to let her friends sit first in the place she had ordered."

"All right. We'll be there." The man nodded.

The two people quickly stood up. They then followed the waiter towards the stairs that led upstairs. Quickly, they disappeared from Yihshyong's sight.

Iren looked at Yihshyong. "If there are too many coincidences, then things might not just be coincidences.

Yihshyong nodded.

"Next, what are we going to do?" Iren frowned.

Yihshyong did not answer Iren's question. He turned his gaze back out the window. The girl was still standing there. Someone, or something, she was waiting for had not yet come.

Did the girl come too soon? Or did the person she was waiting for come late?

Suddenly, there was a little boy running toward the girl. He was about eight or nine years old. The boy then gave what appeared to be a piece of paper to the girl. She asked something to the little boy. The little boy shook his head. After the girl gave the money to him, the little boy ran away straight away. His face looked so happy. Or maybe it was just Yihshyong's guess.

Ah! The person she was waiting for chose another place as the meeting point. Did he suspect that the other party was tailing the girl?

The girl read the paper she had just received. After finishing reading, she put the paper in his trouser pocket. The girl then started walking.

"Where is she going?" Iren leaned forward.

"Now, hurry up and follow the girl," said Yihshyong. "Try not to find out you're tailing her."

"Huh? Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious. Can't you see the look on my face?" Yihshyong pointed at his own face.

Iren nodded. He quickly got up from the chair.

"Remember! Don't make contact with that girl unless it's an emergency."

"Then what about our business here?"

"You don't need two people to carry a bag, right? Let me handle this. I will tell Mr. Shiuander and Mr. Jingdu that you have to leave suddenly because you have other business."

Iren nodded. "Then what about our friends? What will you say later?"

"I'll tell them later that you ran into one of your friends out of the blue. Your friend asked you to talk to someone about work. In short, you got a job offer."

"All right! I'm leaving now!"

Iren then ran out of the restaurant. Yihshyong looked out the window. He could still see the girl walking away. The girl walked quickly. The girl's steps reminded Yihshyong of Shannchyuan's way of walking. It's not very similar, but not too different either.

What relationship exists between them?

Yihshyong looked at the watch on his wrist. Time seemed to be running very slowly. He didn't want to wait too long at Shiuander Janji's friend's warehouse. So Yihshyong would wait for a while at the restaurant.

0