Chapter 319 : Dongfang Jenqyih
164 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih looked at the clock hanging on the dining room wall. He could not deny that his heart was filled with turmoil. He took several deep breaths. However, no matter what he did, nothing could change the way he felt.

It's almost three in the afternoon. The clue they got yesterday from the kidnappers was clear enough. But their previous experience had taught them that the kidnappers changed their plans very quickly. It was possible that at any moment, a few minutes from now, the kidnappers would send additional instructions. Instructions that would most likely make them even more dizzy.

None of the residents of the house, or Tsaehorng, had returned from their investigation yet. This morning Yihshyong and Iren went with Shiuander Janji to look for the bag that the kidnappers had asked for. Mingju Tsaehorng also went with Chioujen to the hospital. Apart from seeing Juger Chiouwoei's condition, they also intended to find out more information about the whereabouts of Shannchyuan and Yinqyueh.

Earlier they had argued about whether or not they should go to the police hospital to meet the two people who were found while hiding in the Dahfeisy Tower. Jenqyih wanted to ask them directly, but Chioujen didn't agree. The police certainly wouldn't easily give them permission to meet the two people, which one of whom was still unconscious. After all, they didn't officially know about the matter yet. They couldn't possibly say that someone from the special government agency had informed them. Because Chioujen's argument made sense, they finally abandoned the plan.

Today was Jenqyih's turn to stay at home. Actually, there was no specific schedule regarding who should be at home. It's just that Jenqyih was the one who was the least likely to be at home, so it was only natural that Yihshyong asked him to be on guard at home. At such critical times, their house simply could not be empty.

Jenqyih was happy to look after the house. He thought today he could keep watch while also resting. Even though his body was big and strong, he still had to maintain his health. He couldn't overdo things. Jenqyih knew fully that if he pushed himself too hard, he would get sick. If he was sick during such times, not only would he be a burden to himself, but he would also be a burden to others.

He was not alone at home. Tsaehorng told Jinqkang to accompany Jenqyih. If suddenly the kidnapper called and asked to talk to Shannchyuan, then Jinqkang was ready to act. Even though they didn't know how long they could trick the kidnappers in that way, they still had to do it as best they could.

In Jenqyih's eyes, Jinqkang was a good kid. He was very diligent. The young man tried to help clean the house. However, because the place was not his home, Jenqyih understood he did not dare to go too far. The young man was not determined to clean all parts of the house. Jenqyih knew that several times Jinqkang glanced at several parts of the house that really needed to be tidied up. The kind-hearted young man didn't seem to want to invade the privacy of the occupants of the house. So, Jinqkang only tidied up the living room, family room, dining room, and some parts of the kitchen.

0