Chapter 320 : Dongfang Jenqyih
141 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih felt bored and a bit anxious at the same time. Luckily, not long after that, one resident of the house came home. At exactly three in the afternoon, someone opened the gate. Jenqyih immediately got up from the couch and opened the living room door. He saw Yihshyong walking towards him.

"Good evening, Jenqyih." Yihshyong smiled as he waved.

"Good afternoon Shyongge." Jenqyih nodded.

It was ridiculous. Jenqyih laughed inside. There was almost never such greeting between them. Such things sounded too formal. Jenqyih didn't know what Yihshyong was possessed, so he said such unnatural words. Perhaps Jinqkang's presence had made Yihshyong act a bit formal.

"How did it go, Sir?" The voice of the young man standing behind Jenqyih sounded like someone who was so desperate to hope for something. "Did you manage to get the bag?"

Yihshyong did not immediately answer Jinqkang's question. He just smiled at the young man. After entering the house, he threw his body on the sofa in the living room. He closed his eyes for a few seconds.

Jenqyih did not see Shimen Yihshyong carrying any bags. He only brought a plastic bag. Anxiety arose in Jenqyih's heart.

What will happen if we don't get the bag?

"Yes. We managed to get a bag that is exactly the same as the one in the photo." Yihshyong opened his eyes while still smiling.

Jenqyih felt a sense of relief.

I hope tonight all goes well!

But he couldn't hold back his curiosity any longer. He immediately sat beside Yihshyong.

Yihshyong turned to Jenqyih. From the light in his eyes, Yihshyong seemed to know what sentence would come out of Jenqyih's mouth.

"Now, where is that thing?" said Jenqyih.

"Ah!" Yihshyong smiled broadly. "Right now, the bag is still in Mr. Shiuander's car. I was in too much of a hurry because I really wanted to sit on this sofa."

"Eh?" Jenqyih did not expect that Yihshyong could actually use such a strange reason.

"It took a while to separate the bag from the rest things," said Yihshyong.

"What other things?" Jenqyih was a little confused hearing that.

"Besides that bag, Mr. Shiuander also brought home several other items. We put all of these things together in a cardboard box."

"Ah! It turned out like that." Jenqyih smiled. "It's okay if it stays in Mr. Shiuander's car for a while."

Yihshyong nodded. He closed his eyes again.

"It seems Shyongge is so tired. Shyongge should rest first in the bedroom." Jenqyih couldn't help but comment like that when he saw Yihshyong, who at that second looked like someone who was ready to fly to the dreamland.

"What do you mean?" Yihshyong suddenly opened his eyes. Not only did he open his eyes, he even widened his eyes in such a way that his eyes looked so big. "I'm not tired. I just want to feel the softness of our couch. Soon we will move from here. In the future, we can no longer enjoy this thing."

What kind of reason is that? Shyongge doesn't seem to want to admit that he's not young anymore.

 Jenqyih just nodded. He did not refute Yihshyong's words.

"Has there been no update from Chioujen or Tsaehorng?" Yihshyong quickly shifted the subject to something else.

"Chioujen couldn't convey anything important over the phone. He's still worried that our phones are being tapped. Tsaehorng said, this morning, before they left, that maybe they'd be back in the afternoon. But he also said that he would try to get here before dark."

"They have a lot of things to do. So most likely they will not arrive soon. Maybe later, just after sunset." Yihshyong nodded. The palm of his right hand rubbed his smooth chin.

 "Has Shyongge eaten lunch yet?" Asked Jenqyih.

"I already ate around ten o'clock. I don't know if it can be called lunch. After that, I haven't eaten anymore. Ah! Have you two had lunch yet?"

"Earlier there was still pizza left. So we just ate the pizza," Jenqyih replied.

"You guys only have pizza for lunch? Why not buy some food?"

"Don't I have to look after the house? So I don't have time to go out to buy food," said Jenqyih.

"I think Jinqkang would be willing if you told him to go out of the house to buy food!" Yihshyong said.

"But Jinqkang has to be on standby here. We need his voice. What if suddenly the kidnappers call again when Jinqkang goes to buy food?"

"I think you are exaggerating," Yihshyong said. "Going shopping for twenty or twenty-five minutes should be fine. In fact, the kidnappers haven't contacted us today."

Jenqyih only grinned at Yihshyong's words.

"Are you still hungry now?" Yihshyong looked at Jenqyih and Jinqkang.

"I eat quite a lot. But because it's pizza, so I am not really full," said Jenqyih.

0