Chapter 325 : Dongfang Jenqyih
127 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where's Uncle Nangong?"

"Ah. Just by chance, we met Iren's friend. Then Iren went with his friend."

"Did Renge just walk away?" Chioujen asked. "Just like that?"

Chioujen asked the same thing I asked. Such a thing is hard to believe. That's not Iren's character.

"No. I was the one who told him to leave. I don't think looking for a bag is a task that needs to be handled by many people. If Iren has other important business, of course he can go."

"What business does Renge have?" asked Chioujen.

"Earlier, Iren's friend said that there was a job vacancy for him. But he had to come directly to the place that offered the job today."

Chioujen frowned. "But he didn't bring the papers he needed to apply for jobs or interviews."

"I don't know about that. Maybe Iren previously handed over the necessary documents to his friend. So today he just needs to come for an interview."

"Have they agreed to meet before?" Chioujen looked still dissatisfied.

Jenqyih shook his head. Chioujen was acting really weird today.

"No. As I said before, it was just a coincidence that Iren's friend was in an area very close to Mr. Shiuander's friend's warehouse."

"So actually Renge's friend didn't mean to offer Renge the job? It was just because they happened to meet that Renge's friend offered the job?" Chioujen continued to bombard Yihshyong with various questions.

Chioujen couldn't believe Shyongge's words. What is this? Shyongge's words were a little strange, but Chioujen's behavior was too much. I may be the dumbest person here, but I can clearly see that the two of them have something to hide. Maybe I'm the only person in this house who doesn't have any secrets. Ah! Not really. I myself also still have one or two things that I don't need to reveal yet.

"Look. Earlier, we ate at a restaurant. When we were almost finished eating, Iren's friend also entered the restaurant. He was not alone. There was someone else with him. Iren's friend then called Iren to come join her table. Iren then joined with her friend. After a few minutes , Iren came back to my table and told me about the job offer from her friend."

"So there were two people who met Ranger?" asked Chioujen.

Yihshyong nodded with a slightly strange expression.

"Is there already a guarantee that he will definitely get the job?" Chioujen stared.

Jenqyih laughed inwardly at Chioujen's question.

Except for Shannchyuan, Chioujen wasn't very close to the other residents, so if I asked him why he was so curious, then he likely wouldn't answer my question candidly.

0