Chapter 326 : Dongfang Jenqyih
204 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong laughed. "I don't know. But I don't think there's such a guarantee. But there's nothing wrong with him trying, right?"

"That's right, Uncle," said Tsaehorng. "Opportunities like this are worth trying."

Chioujen nodded.

Surely later he will ask Iren directly!

"What time will Renge be home?" Chioujen still seemed so curious.

"I don't know." Yihshyong shrugged his shoulders. "Iren's friend didn't say what time they would finish their business. But Iren should have been home before dark. So I think he'll probably be home in about an hour or one and a half."

"Hopefully Uncle Nangong can get the job," Tsaehorng said.

"I hope so," Yihshyong said. "By the way, have you had lunch yet?"

"We have lunch, Uncle," Tsaehorng replied. "But I don't know if Uncle Jongharng has eaten lunch, too."

"I've had lunch too," Chioujen said. "Even if it's only two slices of bread, I can already consider it as lunch."

"Two slices of bread? How can you consider that as lunch? Of course, in a pinch, it's lunch. But after that, you have to eat a real lunch." Jenqyih refuted quickly.

"It's almost half past four. Maybe at four, the kidnappers will contact us again. So we have to get ready. That's why I'll eat later, when all matters are settled," Chioujen said.

"Okay!" Yihshyong said. "But later, after the kidnappers give us a call, you really should fill your stomach with proper food."

Chioujen nodded.

"Talking about the kidnappers." Jenqyih opened his mouth. "I wonder if they will change plans again?"

"The kidnappers are a bit strange. They like to change plans. I suspect they are not well organized, so that there is no synchronization between one part and another," said Tsaehorng.

"I think the way they work is really great," Chioujen said. "It's like a cell system. The people in one cell don't know what's going on and what the people in other cells will do. If one cell is caught, it will be difficult for the police to uncover their plans."

"Even though they wrote down their plans in great detail in the package we received yesterday, there is still a possibility that they will contact us again. They may not contact us just because of a change in plans. They may just want to make sure we have everything we need. For example, the new bag. So we have to be prepared for all eventualities," said Yihshyong.

Jinqkang, who had just come out of the bathroom, nodded. Apparently, he also heard the words. It seemed that he agreed with the opinion Yihshyong had just put forward.

"Chioujen, it's only half past four. Why are you home already? Didn't you intend to conduct your investigation until dark?" Yihshyong asked.

"Actually, around five o'clock, I'll be going again. I'll just come home to shower and change clothes?" Chioujen said.

"And to fill the stomach," said Jenqyih.

"Yes, and to eat proper food," said Chioujen.

"How about you just explain what you found out today," said Yihshyong.

"Okay. I'll explain what information I got today."

Yihshyong glanced sharply at Chioujen. His face looked very serious. Much more serious than before. Jenqyih felt something different from before.

"At first I went with Tsaehorng to the hospital, where Juger was being treated. I will not elaborate on Juger's condition. Let Tsaehorng explain that later."

Tsaehorng nodded slowly.

"There we met the production director of a TV show Tsaehorng mentioned yesterday. He gave me a photo of a girl he printed from yesterday's shooting."

"Ah, you mean the girl who was caught on camera when there was shooting the event in front of the mall," said Yihshyong.

"That's right," Chioujen said. "I've never met Miss Liuchiou, so I don't know if the girl in the photo is really Miss Liuchiou. But Tsaehorng confirmed that the girl in the photo is indeed Miss Liuchiou."

Everyone turned to Tsaehorng.

"Are you sure that she is Miss Liuchiou?" Asked Jenqyih.

Tsaehorng nodded. "That's right Uncle! That girl is indeed Miss Liuchiou. Her face and body shape were clearly caught by my friend's camera."

"Armed with the photo, and also the Beaushu photo, I started asking some people at some hospitals that I hadn't had the chance to visit yesterday," said Chioujen.

0