Chapter 327 : Dongfang Jenqyih
172 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Has anyone seen Dahge or Miss Liuchiou?" Asked Jenqyih.

"None of the people I asked said they had seen the people in the photos I showed them. There were already a lot of victims who were home from the hospital, so there weren't many people there for me to ask. I was about to give up when suddenly someone approached me," Chioujen said.

"That person approached you without you asking?" Yihshyong leaned his body as he said that.

"That's right. That person introduced himself as Hetian. He was one nurse working at the hospital. He heard from someone else that I was wondering. So he came up to me to see who I was looking for."

"Then what did he say?" Asked Jenqyih.

"I showed him photos of Miss Liuchiou and Beaushu. When she saw Miss Liuchiou's photo, he just shook his head. But when he saw Beaushu's photo, he said that yesterday he saw a man who looked exactly like Beaushu. He even described the clothes the man was wearing. The clothes he described were very similar to the clothes that Beaushu was wearing yesterday."

Yihshyong looked at Chioujen with a strange look. Jenqyih could hardly believe what he saw. Yihshyong's eyes were exactly like the look in someone who had just received a shock. He didn't seem to have expected Chioujen to say something like that.

"I asked him where he saw the man. Then he replied that yesterday afternoon he saw the man when he was in front of a building which is currently being used as an exhibition of paintings painted by some novice painters."

"Did he tell you where the building that held the painting exhibition was?" Tsaehorng asked.

The gigantic city they lived in was a very busy city. At this time, maybe there were dozens of painting exhibitions were being held. Jenqyih glanced at Jinqkang. He suspected Jinqkang knew about the places where the painting exhibitions were currently being held. While Jinqkang was helping Tsaehorng, it's not impossible that he's also looking up information on the schedule of all the painting exhibitions that were being held this month throughout the gigantic city.

"He wrote down the address of the building." Chioujen took out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. He unfolded the paper and gave it to Yihshyong.

"Eh! This is the address of the building where you held the painting exhibition," said Yihshyong. He held out the paper to Tsaehorng.

Tsaehorng's eyes widened as he read the writing on the paper. He looked at Jinqkang.

"You didn’t know about this before either?" Jenqyih looked straight at Tsaehorng’s face. The young man’s facial expression caught Jenqyih’s attention.

Tsaehorng nodded quickly. "I also just found out about this, Uncle! Earlier when Uncle Jongharng called me to the hospital where Juger was being treated, he only said that he had very important news that the other friends needed to know immediately. Then I immediately returned to here."

"How was Dahge when that person saw him yesterday?" Yihshyong asked. He seemed to have gotten himself under control. Yihshyong looked calm again. At least that was the conclusion Jenqyih drew after observing the change in his housemate's expression.

"That person said that Beaushu looked fine. At that time Beaushu was talking to someone."

"Does this person know the person Dahge spoke to?" Yihshyong asked.

"That person, Mr. Hetian, said that Beaushu was talking to someone he knew. The person's name was Juhrong Jeni. In fact, Mr. Hetian was there because he had business with that person named Juhrong."

"What were they talking about?" Asked Jenqyih.

"Mr. Hetian didn't know what they were talking about. Mr. Hetian said after he appeared, that person, who looked exactly like Beaushu ended his conversation with Mr. Juhrong and left."

"We should immediately ask that Juhrong person," said Tsaehorng.

0