Chapter 328 : Dongfang Jenqyih
160 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mr. Hetian said that he could arrange a meeting with that person. But that person is at work. He most likely won't be able to come until after sundown."

"Did Mister Hetian then contact that person?" Asked Jenqyih.

"That's right. I saw it myself when Mr. Hetian called in one room in the hospital. That person said he would come around six in the evening. But he also said that there is a possibility that he wouldn’t come on time."

"Where is the meeting place?" Asked Jenqyih.

"Same as yesterday. At the place where he spoke to Beaushu," Chioujen replied.

"In front of the painting exhibition building?" Ask Jenqyih.

"That's right. Right in front of the building," Chioujen said.

"This is very interesting," said Jenqyih. "So, after this, you’re going to meet that person?"

Chioujen nodded. He turned to Yihshyong. "Does Shyongge have any other opinion on what I should do? I also have to adapt my plans to those of you all."

"What you have planned is correct." Yihshyong took a deep breath. "As you said earlier. Later you will leave here to meet that person. Regarding our plans related to the Shinnshiow’s kidnapping, let’s wait to see if there is a change in plans by the kidnappers. So now we just have to wait for the call or package from them. If there is a change in plans, of course we have to discuss again what we will do tonight."

"Mr. Shimen," Jinqkang said. "I think there is something else you should explain to Mr. Mingju and Mr. Jongharng."

Of course! That mysterious wallet issue is also an important thing!

Tsaehorng and Chioujen glanced at Yihshyong

"It's a good thing you reminded me," Yihshyong said. He then recounted a phone call from a person who found a wallet.

There was silence for a moment as soon as Yihshyong finished telling his story. Each seemed to try to analyze the event in their own minds.

"We have to call that person immediately. We have to make sure whose wallet it is. If it's not a Beaushu or Shinnshiow wallet, then it doesn't really matter. I mean, it doesn't matter to us. But if it turns out to be the wallet of one of them, then this can be used as a starting point for further investigations," Chioujen said.

"Before contacting that person, I want to hear Iren's opinion first," said Yihshyong.

"We don't know what time he'll be home, do we?" Chioujen said that while clenching his right palm. Even though his voice sounded slightly raised, his face still didn't reveal a particular emotional turmoil. Jenqyih was a little surprised to see that. The people Shannchyuan gathered here each had their own uniqueness.

"I think he'll be home soon, too. Let's just wait a bit." Yihshyong said those words calmly.

Ring!

Their phone rings.

It was very likely that this was a call from the kidnappers. Yihshyong walked over to their phone. He didn't pick up the phone right away.

Ring!

The second ring rang.

Yihshyong still didn't pick up the phone. He waited a moment. Jinqkang seemed to take the initiative. He approached Yihshyong. Most likely, the kidnappers wanted to talk to Duanmuh Shannchyuan again.

Shyongge is really living his role. This time Shyongge imitated Dahge's habit. He is about to pick up the phone after the third ring!

For the umpteenth time today, Jenqyih shook his head.

Ring!

Third ring. This time, Yihshyong firmly picked up the receiver. Jinqkang was already prepared. He stood beside Yihshyong.

"Hello!"

Yihshyong's voice was firm and dignified. He listened carefully to the words of the person on the other end.

0