Chapter 329 : Dongfang Jenqyih
154 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Yihshyong picked up the receiver, a voice sounded in front of their house. There was someone trying to open the fence of the house. Yihshyong patted Jinqkang on the shoulder. With his left hand, he pointed outward. Jinqkang nodded. He immediately left Yihshyong.

However, before Jinqkang got to the entrance of the house, Jenqyih and Tsaehorng had already preceded him. The two of them both got up from the couch. Between the two of them, Tsaehorng arrived at the door first. He then quickly opened the entrance.

Just as the door opened, Jinqkang arrived at the door. The three of them, who were currently standing right in front of the door, saw someone had entered the courtyard. The person walked towards them. His steps were like someone in a hurry.

"Uncle Nangong, good afternoon!" Tsaehorng greeted the person who had just arrived.

"Good evening, Tsaehorng." Iren, the person who had just entered the courtyard, returned Tsaehorng's greeting while smiling so broadly. "Everyone's gathered here, huh?" He stopped for a moment, one step from the front of the terrace, which was quite wide. The smile on Iren's face widened.

Tsaehorng nodded. "Please come in, Uncle."

Iren laughed out loud. "You know! This is my house. Why are you the one who let me in?"

"Sorry, Uncle," Tsaehorng said. He also laughed.

Jenqyih just shook his head several times. He glanced at Jinqkang. The young man said nothing. He just nodded respectfully at Iren.

Iren looked at his wrist. "It's already four o'clock in the afternoon!" Once again, he smiled at Jenqyih, Jinqkang, and Tsaehorng.

When Iren stepped onto the terrace in the living room, he looked inside at once. His brow furrowed slightly when he realized Yihshyong was talking on the phone.

"Apparently, the people currently calling us are the kidnappers." Jinqkang opened his mouth right away.

Iren nodded. He hastened on. After stepping inside, he sat down on the sofa in the living room straightway. He sat right where Yihshyong had sat before. He turned to Yihshyong.

"Fine! We will do according to your directions." Yihshyong said in a serious tone to the caller. After that, he hung up the phone with such a quick motion.

Iren frowned. But he said nothing. He only glanced sharply at Yihshyong.

Yihshyong turned his body around. He walked back into the living room. He sat beside Iren. After sitting down, he took a deep breath.

"So it's true that it was a call from the kidnappers?" Chioujen asked.

Yihshyong nodded. "This time they didn't ask to speak to Dahge!"

"Have they realized that we have lied to them?" asked Iren.

Before Yihshyong could answer, Jenqyih opened his mouth. "Our Huahshiang is on!" He pointed at the two boxes beside the phone.

"Shyongge, I'm sure the police want to talk about what the kidnappers talked to you about just now," Chioujen said.

Yihshyong got up from the sofa. He gestured for Iren to follow him. Then the two of them walked over to where Yihshyong had just left.

Arriving there, Yihshyong speedily put earphones in both ears. Iren also did the same thing. After that, Yihshyong talked to the police. Iren didn't say much during the conversation. He just nodded while answering with short sentences.

After he finished speaking with the police, Yihshyong motioned for them all to gather at the dining table.

"As usual, the kidnappers called to say that there was a change of plans," Yihshyong said after they were all neatly seated in the dining area.

0