Chapter 428 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dahge is back. Of course, we have to discuss everything with him first." Yihshyong cupped his palms together in front of his lips.

"But based on the police story earlier, there is a possibility that Dahge will have to undergo a long recovery process," said Shinnshiow.

"He can just stay in bed, not go around. But we still have to listen to what he has to say," said Yihshyong.

"What about Yihge's friends who work in a secret organization? Can he help us find out about Songfei?"

"Actually, I was going to call him. But the latest developments have prevented me from doing that at home. So, earlier, when I arrived at the hospital, I took the time to contact him via a payphone. He will see me in a few hours," said Jenqyih.

"A few hours?" Iren glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. "Isn't it soon?"

Jenqyih turned his face towards Iren's gaze. "Ah, you're right! Turns out we've been in this hospital for quite a while. He said he would meet me in the canteen inside the building across from this hospital. About half an hour from now."

"You have to hurry," said Iren.

"It's not far. I just need to get out of this building. Cross the street. Enter the building opposite. Then, look for the cafeteria. That's all. No need to rush."

"This building is huge. The front yard is also vast. The main road in front is also very wide. And, the building opposite is no less big than this building. You also have to find the location of the canteen. You've never been there before. So, everything takes time. It wouldn't hurt if you were better prepared." Iren insisted.

"You shouldn't argue over such a small matter," Yihshyong said. He turned to Jenqyih. "But I think Iren's words are also not completely wrong."

Jenqyih nodded. He said nothing more about it. But he also did not immediately get up to leave the place.

What's on his mind? Is he reluctant to meet his friends? Or does he need a little time to prepare for the series of questions he will ask?

"Talking about the canteen, aren't you hungry? Isn't it already lunch time?" Shinnshiow remembered that lunch was one of the important rituals in their community.

"Earlier, after going to call Mr. Jongli, Yihge had bought bread. So we ate bread," said Iren.

"You can't be full if you just eat a piece of bread." Shinnshiow laughed.

"That's right. But earlier, around ten o'clock, several Tsaehorng employees came to our house. They brought an abundance of food. We ate until we were full. So actually, even though it was already lunchtime, we weren't too hungry yet," said Iren.

"Ah!" Shinnshiow continued his laughter. "You guys are very lucky."

There was a knock on the door. The sound was so loud. It was as if the person who knocked on the door was in an impatient state.

"Perhaps it was Tsaehorng who returned with good news." Yihshyong rose from where he was sitting.

The door opened. Just as Yihshyong said, from behind the door appeared a young man. Her face was so bright. Behind the youth was a nurse following him. The nurse pushed a wheelchair. There was someone sitting in the wheelchair.

"Dahge!!!" Everyone in the room screamed together.

 

0