Chapter 440 : Dongfang Jenqyih
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling a little anxious, Jenqyih quickened his steps. In an instant, he was in front of his friends. Their faces didn't look worried. Jenqyih felt relieved. But he had to make sure.

"What's wrong? Why are you all standing here? Shinnshiow is fine, right?"

Yihshyong nodded. "Don't worry. Shinnshiow is sleeping. After eating, the doctor gave him a sedative. The doctor said he's still weak. So he has to rest. If we're inside, he definitely won't be able to sleep well."

Yihshyong's words made Jenqyih feel at ease. He watched the faces of the other friends. They all looked calm.

"Is he allowed to eat yet?" Jenqyih opened his mouth again.

"The doctor said he's much better. So there's no reason he shouldn't eat. Even the IV tube has been removed." Iren, swiftly, immediately answered.

"In that case, good." Jenqyih clapped his hands in slow motion. "Shinnshiow must be thrilled to be able to feed rice into his mouth. Eh? The hospital has already given him rice, right?"

"Yes, they gave him rice," Yihshyong said. "Not some porridge. He looked so happy."

"Speaking of rice, have you guys had your lunch yet?" Jenqyih asked.

"Of course not!" Iren uttered those words in a tone that was so enthusiastic. "We weren't as lucky as you. By now, you must be full!" He pointed at Jenqyih's stomach.

Jenqyih shook his head. "You're wrong. Right now, I'm starving." He rubbed his stomach. "How about we have lunch together now?"

"Eh? Didn't you just meet Mr. Jongli in the cafeteria across the street?" Yihshyong raised his eyebrows.

"Yes. But I didn't eat there."

"Why?" Iren looked at Jenqyih with a face that looked so odd. Like a mixture of curiosity and suspicion.

"Jongli said, the food there is expensive and not tasty."

0