Chapter 441 : Dongfang Jenqyih
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Has he eaten there often?" asked Iren.

"I don't know." Jenqyih shook his head. "But I decided to just believe what he said. Besides, I want to have lunch with you guys."

Everyone there laughed. Their voices invited reactions from the people who were passing by. Several people glanced briefly at them. They didn't say anything. However, Jenqyih felt a little uneasy.

<<Maybe our voices are too loud. Indeed, the people from Yeuandong are famous for being loud. I hope something like this won't make our image worse in the eyes of the people here.>>

"We'd better not make too much noise. I don't want us to be kicked out by the security guard for violating the rules." Yihshyong put his index finger in front of his lips.

Everyone nodded slowly.

"Let's go to the cafeteria in the basement of this hospital. I'm sure we can still eat the food, because it won't taste too bad." Jenqyih felt it was time for them to move on from there.

Yihshyong nodded. "I agree. However, we can't linger there. In an hour, some police officers will come from the police station in Yuehming. They will have a statement from us regarding last night's incident."

"Who said that? Why didn't I know?"

"Before you came back here, the two policemen who were on duty here said that," said Yihshyong.

"Ah! The two policemen told you. What did they say exactly?" Jenqyih was feeling curious.

"So, they, I mean the police officers who are arriving soon, want to take the statement from Dahge regarding what happened to him. Incidentally, since we are here, they thought that they might as well take this opportunity to hear our statements. In my opinion, this is definitely better. It is not certain that this afternoon we will all be able to return home to sit comfortably in our rather comfortable living room. Therefore, it's better if we finish those things as soon as possible." Iren explained excitedly.

0