Chapter 26: Red Steelheart [3]
1.4k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instantly, Red used his God-ranked movement technique [Worldly Steps], bringing Scarlet along.

He then suddenly appeared behind the orc shaman. Signalling Scarlet with his eyes, she attacked.

Stab!

Due to her Strength being at E+ Rank, even the enhancements of her [Assassination] trait didn't help her eviscerate the head of the orc shaman. Still, she had done considerable damage.

"Kuaaa!"

Hearing the shout, the 4 Orc Warriors, each wielding a huge axe, turned around. They immediately tried to save the shaman, but before they could do so, a single sword strike attacked the place where Scarlet stabbed her dagger before.

Swooosh!

Unexpectedly, the sword got through the neck of the shaman, separating it away from its body.

'I can only use Sword Intents as of the moment.'

Due to him being at Deity-Realm before, he had brought many things in his regression. One of the most important things that he had brought was his Mental Aspects.

Originally, Red had already reached the end of the road there, allowing him to even kill enemies with just a stare. With his Mental Aspects supporting him, he can already use such a thick sword intent at D- Rank.

Kuaaa!

The other 4 orcs, losing their shaman, went berserk. 

Stab!

Stab!

Meanwhile, both Aria and Maria attacked in a surprise. Since Maria's Rapier couldn't pierce the head of an orc in the get-go, she had to rely on Aria to finish the skill. She didn't disappoint.

Not only did she stab exactly at the same place where the wound is, she even froze the entire head to death, killing it entirely.

Meanwhile, Anna was finally done casting her spell. She had chosen to cast 3 [Fusion Spears—Fire and Wind(D Rank)] and directed it to the 3 orcs from before.

Boom!

Three explosions sounded out, but that didn't finish them off completely. But now that they have the opportunity, the gang rushed at them.

Swoosh!

Red stabbed his sword on the burnt parts of their head. Being weakened by the attack earlier, it went through easily.

The other 2 had been dealt off completely as well.

"Phew~ I didn't know that the things in the books could help us!"

Because of the situation on Planet Aquamarine, they couldn't encounter any Magical Beasts at all. At best, their enemies would be their fellow Superhumans.

Still, there remain records of the magical beasts that used to reside on Aquamarine, and one of them is an orc.

Since orcs have thick skins, only their head could be the weakness. If you stab them in the heart, the weapon would be stuck if you are not strong enough, which would cause you death. That's why these people chose the former to deal with these orcs.

'5 Minutes.. I didn't expect that it would take quite long..'

"Thank you for your hard work, everyone. But, we still have something to do."

They then remembered it. The E+ Rank monsters that attacked the building.

Immediately, Aria, who was in the cold-faced duo along with Maria, rushed back with quite a hint of panic on her eyes.

She had followed the instructions of Red due to the fact that those 5 Orcs would be more dangerous once released on the building vicinity, but what would happen if her friend got killed by those mobs?

'My mistake, I should've told him something first!'

In a flash, she's gone.

"She still has her friend.."

"Hoh~ I smell something interesting!"

".."

Seeing this, Red urged them too.

"We should go back as well.The casualties would be large."

The remaining 4 rushed back to the building.

***

Minutes after their arrival, they cleaned up the remaining monsters. The attention of those students and teachers are totally attracted to them.

'They're shocked right due to the fact that we're that powerful. This would help me in my plans.'

"Everyone, please gather right here. I have something to tell you all."

Perhaps afraid of them, most followed Red's instruction. Meanwhile, he looked at the corpses in the vicinity and frowned.

'Still.. Almost 60 died. This is a much better outcome than before. Sigh..'

Being a Supreme Commander in his past life, he knew that he couldn't save everyone. That's why he just chose the best method with the least amount of casualties.

'When I got to Deity-Realm, I knew that death isn't the end. I should just hope that they'll have a good reincarnation next time.'

Now that he thought of this, he realized a strange thing on his past life. He didn't realize this as it still would've been useless on the calamity.

'Wait.. Those demons used a very strange thing when Lugh died. Even though he entered the reincarnation cycle, he disappeared. Even the "World" didn't know what happened.. If he didn't, then maybe the Demon Race wouldn't have to be extinct..'

He then realized. There was a bigger plan behind all of this. Lugh's death that would cause them a great disadvantage, the fate of Aria becoming a [Dragon King], his sister that ascended with a "Karma" related authority..

'Shit! Those demons have sided with the calamity this early?!'

The people at the building now gathered while Red was contemplating. Even though he just realized a very important fact, he still appeared calm on the outside.

"As you can see, we all got transported into another world. This isn't a dream, it's true. Everyone should wake up and start preparing for our survival."

"Ma-may I ask a question?"

Suddenly, a student asked. As Red had expected this, he replied.

"Yes?"

"Magic and skills. How do we get them?"

"Nice question. I ask everyone to stay quiet for a while, as I will explain how to do so.

Swords and magic, superpowers, and magical beasts. They are all present in our modern society, even before all this. As for how we acquire those, its simple actually.

You all need to perceive your "talents". If you have an elemental control, you're a mage. If you have a weapon mastery, you're a warrior."

Red then proceeded to talk more about these two things.

"Now, all the names that I would call should come to the place where Scarlet is."

At his words, Scarlet waved at them from 100m away.

With all that said, Red began his plan of averting this disaster.

"Misha from 2-1, Allen from 3-2, Natasha fron 1-1... Lugh from 1-2,.."

He first listed the names of people who are proven to have good morals back in his past life. Red is sure that this list is very accurate, as most of them died while speaking up the injustice, killing those demonized students, and so on.

As for Lugh, well.. He's definitely a Number one person to be protected, but Red didn't worry right now. Aria is beside him as of now, so it should be alright for a while.

Red then went to the place where the ones that he called are gathered.

"Listen, everyone. The reason why I chose you is that, you are all a good person with enough talent. You will be the temporary officers here that would enforce order before we get out of here. As for my help, here you go."

Red then released the glass orbs that he accumulated on his space ring which was given by his mother before her death.

Since creating all these Orbs of Knowledge took many Mana, he accumulated all 80+ of these in the past 3 months. Though, it would look like he created all of them in an instant outside.

Not only that, he also distributed the weapons that he had asked to be forged before. That id to make sure that they can help in the defense in the later days.

As for those demonized students, he would give a list of names and assign some of the people here to guard against them.

"In case you guys might wonder, but I do have an eye for good people. That's my trait. I hope that everyone will maintain order during the times that we are here. Let's work together."

""Understood!""

'I just hope that things would be much better this time..'

Red thought as he looked at the enthusiastic students and teachers in the front.

51