Chapter 41: Another Planet [1]
1.2k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right after the Teleportation Array was used, it broke into countless light particles.

"Damn it! Who are they?!"

Ena couldn't hold back her anger. Just before they could capture the duo, they got blown away by a Sword Strike. If not for her utilizing the Defenses of the base and her own Puppets, the 2 SS+ Ranks beside her would've died.

"It- it's an attack at SSS Rank. Cough.."

"Allen!"

Allen had sustained internal Injuries. Even though most of the impact were blocked, some still managed to get through him.

"Drink this."

Seeing that, Ena threw a green vial to him. Obviously, its a healing potion that she had concocted.

"Thank you, Madam.."

"Hurry, drink it first!"

"Al.. right."

Allen is embarrassed due to Lyn's concern. Because he liked her, this made him feel happy.

"The two from before—Wait. Lyn, you said that the Squad Captains didn't find any traces of the Frostdragon Princess right?"

"Yes.. I didn't mind this much, because only ¼ of the area is left to be searched.."

"The intruders and those two. Don't they match?"

"Madam, it's impossible. The intruders not only did have those strange Defensive Gears, the one who blasted us off should be at SSS- Rank."

"No, I just noticed that only that person is taking action. The other one didn't."

"But.. According to our intel, the only one who got transported along with the Princess is her friend. He's not even an E- Rank."

After thinking for some time, Ena herself concluded that her deduction didn't make any sense.

"You're right. We should investigate just how they got through this base. Don't tell Edward of this."

"Understood, Madam."

Andrew Benison, Ena's husband. He's also the other Deputy Leader of the Dawn Cult.

Because she didn't want Andrew to take responsibility for her mistake, she chose not to tell him of this commotion.

"Just who in the world are you.."

***

Urgh..

As an S- Rank, being dizzy should've been impossible. But nope. I am super dizzy right now.

I opened my eyes, and this sudden dizziness assaulted me.

I recall that after we used the Array, it felt as if we're on a box that shakes indefinitely.

It stands to reason that we should be on Planet Aquamarine right now, but..

2 Suns? The abundant energies present everywhere? Sigh..

Don't tell me.. That we're in an another Planet again. I should've expected this.

When Red said that it's starting, I should've realized that I'll get caught into many incidents even if I don't want to.

I truly want to slap my past self who wanted to be a Bystander in this calamity. I simply can't.

Keeping secrets? No. Unexpected circumstances happen every damn time to the point that I can't even do this. The novels that I've read made it look easy, but it's not.

Not getting involved in anything? No. The incident on school, Aria's incident, and now this. It felt as if the World's at full swing right now—akin to the prologue of a story.

It seems that I can't keep my peaceful life here. It's not like I can stay away from Aria. If my S- Rank power isn't enough to deal with what's to come, what about her? Rely on plot armor?

It's very irresponsible of me to think so. Look, even that Heavenly Sovereign died, what about her?

"Lugh.. I've waited.."

Ah? I looked beside me, and Aria is lying down the grass, just like me. Her Armor is still there, but I guess we kinda forgot to terminate the comms.

I sat up, only to see that we're lying on a grassy plain. There are various flowers and.. red eyed white rabbits?

Clang!

I heard a clanging sound, and I saw that a rabbit tried to bite my leg, only for its teeth to break.

I formed an Aura Blade and launched it to the rabbit. Due to the [Sword Willows] being at Gold, it can only have an A+ Rank power at best.

Swoosh!

The Aura Blade instantly sliced the rabbit into 2.

[Experience gained. 2,000 exp gained.]

Wait, it's just at D Rank? So it's just a weak rabbit. Speaking of...

[Exp: 3,140,000]

I got all of these with the kills. The puppets that I've destroyed didn't count though..

Looking at this and the Exp required to Rank up my current stats to a minor rank, I sighed inwardly.

From E- to A+, the cost of upgrading didn't cost more than 100,000 EXP each. But when I stepped into the S- Rank..

I needed Millions of Exp just to Rank up. Even stepping to S- Rank needed 1.5M Exp for each stat.

My techniques needed Exp, my Stats needed Exp, my Traits needed Exp, and even Repairing Xiao Song and Little Xue needed Exp.

I also realized by now that Master's training did limit my growth, but I don't regret it. He taught me many things, plus I also have these very awesome techniques.

Anyways..

"Xiao Song, can you do a [Domain Detection]?"

{But Master, this Planet is 10 times bigger than Aquamarine, so I can only scan ⅒ of it.}

Ah? Where in the world did we just go?

"It's alright, you can just scan."

{Understood. Scanning..}

Seeing that this planet is much bigger than Aquamarine, I quickly asked Xiao Song to do a scan. Please don't be the worst outcome that I've guessed..

{Master, the scan is complete. In the scan's radius, there are 18 EX- Ranks, 10 EX Ranks, and 5 EX+ Ranks. There are also 340 SSS+ Ranks, 987 SSS Ranks, 1,200 SSS- Ranks, a total of 9,700 SS- to SS+ Ranks, and 34,000 S- to S+ Ranks.}

Fuck. The worst outcome that I guessed became true. Why do things doesn't go according to my plans?!

***

Somewhere in this Planet..

A white-scaled dragon opened its golden eyes inside a "cave", though it might not be apt to call it a cave.

There's a huge bed, accessories, and so on in this room. It's like a human girl's room.

"The "World" didn't lie to me.. I can finally pass my legacy before going.."

As if sensing something, the dragon looked towards Aria's direction, its eyes glittering.

Yes, this dragon is already dead. All that's left is the dragon's remnant will. Even though its only a remnant will, the pressure that it emitted is no joke.

The only ones who could do this are... the Deity-Realm Combatants.

"I will be waiting here until the "World" guides you, successor."

Not long after, its eyes closed, as if it fell asleep.

56