Chapter 91: Transition [3]
543 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In every world, there exists a very efficient management system. The managers are the ones responsible for keeping the current balance and maintaining the progress of their worlds.

The managers are more-known as the "Wills".

Planet Wills are the lowest ranking managers, akin to a town mayor. They are the ones responsible for managing each planets. Civilization Wills are the higher ups,, akin to a governor. They manage the planets that's part of the "Civilization" that they represent. The biggest civilizations are the Magic, Cultivation, and Technological Civilizations.

Lastly is the World's Will, the big boss. It's the one acting as the president. It's the one responsible for managing the entire world.

But then, what if a planet that doesn't belong under any civilization existed?

'Aquamarine is the result.'

Aquamarine is quite similar to the neutral grounds. It doesn't reject any foreign ideology, as well as the use of any foreign power systems. It accepts it all.

For short, it's similar to the zerg world that fused multiple power systems; albeit Aquamarine is not at that stage yet.

"They did this in just 2 years?"

"Amazing."

"This is logical."

What greeted their sights is obviously a city that belongs to Aindell. In the streets, there are many people who wore tight suits together with stylish robes. In their waists, weapons can be seen.

There are some that looks like guns, and there are some that looks like a expandable stick.

"Those are the Spell-Casting Devices that I told you before. You can cast spells faster with the help of those."

"What about that?"

She pointed toward the train that is levitating. Because it doesn't use the traditional wheels, it became even faster due to the technology within it.

"Magitech."

Red explained to Scarlet what that is. To put it short, it's the result of fusing magic-technology and qi-technology systems. Since Aquamarine is outside the Civilization Wills' jurisdiction, these things became possible.

"Nisch?"

"You know, Maria?"

"Yes. I went there once."

Her face became slightly crumpled, though. Seeing this, Red changed the topic.

"Anyways.. Let's buy those stuff first?"

"Sure! They look cool!"

"But there's not much practical use?"

Anna asked Red. Because the Armaments that they're using right now was ranked at an average of EX Rank, she thought that it doesn't make much sense to buy some of those.

"There's still the functionality. It has the functions that the pure armaments don't have."

Its uniqueness is the one thing that Red likes. For example, a Spell-Casting Device normally has the functions of both magic and technological system armaments. Magic armaments usually increase the power of elemental attacks. Meanwhile, technological armaments boast insane computation speed.

With their help, one could aim their attacks more precisely. Their built-in computation modules allowed them to do so. 

When both are combined, it's easy to tell the advantages that it possesses. As for Lugh, he doesn't need any of those thanks to Xiao Song's [Battle Augmentation].

"I see. I never knew that."

"Sorry, I forgot to explain it to you guys earlier."

""No need to apologize.""

Both Anna and Maria spoke at the same time. Surprised, they looked at each other. Maria still has the usual clear emotionless eyes, while Anna has the intelligent glint on them.

"Let's go. We'll visit an old friend first, then we'll go to Anna's place."

***

Flambe is a descendant of a pureblood Fire Dragon. With the help of his talents as a dragon half-ling, he successfully carried on the blacksmithing legacy that was passed on 500 years ago.

But, no one escapes the wrath of time. Their core blacksmithing technique was not properly passed on, resulting in it being incomplete in his grandfather's generation. Right now, their store is situated in Delin City, the capital of Aindell.

Before the Awakening, they were situated in a slightly deserted area; only those who know of him will come there. But then, Red came.

Not only did he return the missing part of their inheritance, he even corrected its flaws, causing their technique to be even better than before.

Ding!

The bell behind the door sounded as someone came into their store. Flambe is taking his lunch right now, but he went there to greet his new customers. Now that the Awakening happened, his store became more well-known.

As he saw Red, he instantly shouted.

"Savior!"

"Hello."

He greeted Flambe. When he saw that there are 3 girls besides Red, he pitied him inwardly.

'Savior must be having a rough time. I'll go meet that nephew of mine to ask for some advice..'

His EQ isn't so low to not see that they're not in that relationship yet.

"I came here today to buy some fusion armament. Is that alright?"

"It's alright! I will personally create those!"

"Thanks."

Since Flambe went as far as to offer to make customized ones for them, Red accepted it. He knew that he was trying to repay his favor, so he didn't mind it.

'He'll definitely feel better once he repays it.', or so Red says.

But.. Will Flambe think that he'll be able to repay it? No. He thought of his favor as a lifelong one.

"We need a.."

Red told Flambe of his requirements one by one. After he is done doing so, they headed to Anna's place.

Before they went to the city, they took out a vehicle that looks like a car so that they won't appear inconspicuous. It's from one of the remains of a Law Realm from the technological system.

It's all black, including the glass panes. It still ran on wheels, but it looks very metallic. It's the multi-terrain function of the car. It can even fly if Red wanted to.

After some time, they finally reached Anna's place. When they went out, they are quickly greeted by a bearded middle-aged man from the mansion's gate.

"Little Anna!"

He ran to hug Anna quickly but was stopped by her. She pushed him away slightly, preventing him from hugging her.

"Dad, I'm already a grown-up."

"Little Anna is still Little Anna for us."

They continued their father-daughter antics. Even Maria couldn't hold her laughter as her emotionless face turned into a smile.

Meanwhile, Scarlet just smiled warmly at them, which is completely unlike her.

Though, Maria's smile didn't last as her face crumbled into unbridled anger. As for the reason why..

"Maria..?"

She saw a very familiar sportscar. When its driver went out, he talked to Maria with a hint of surprise.

It is Maria's elder brother.

28