Chapter 97: Mission, start! [1]
571 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that embarrassing event, half a month passed. During this time, I stayed in my real world by taking advantage of the 1:0 ratio. It means that time wouldn't pass in the Alliance world if I stay in the real world. I need to rest, too.

As to why I decided to go back to the zerg world and not level up in my homeworld first.

[Current Time Ratio: Home: 50:1 (Home/Alliance) / / Alliance: 1:50 (Home/Alliance) ]

The time ratio got locked to 1:50 since 3 days ago. Different from before, it only has a single time ratio. Perhaps, it is due to my world and the Alliance world being connected with the zerg's home world in the middle of it.

That is to say, 1 hour passes in my reality when 50 hours passes in the Alliance World.

"I might leave for some time. We're about to start a mission on the other side."

I said to Aria while we were having lunch. It's all cooked by me since I have full understanding when it regards it.

"Un. Be careful."

"I will."

Ever since I told her about most of my secrets, my chest got lighter. I also felt that we've become more closer due to it.

As for Ms. Alina, we made sure that she isn't listening first. I also casted a sound proofing technique.

We finished eating, and she cleaned the dishes in a breeze with the help of magic. As for this house, I bought some things from the Credit Store, such as the sink, AC, lights, Chairs, and so on.

I sat beside Aria on the sofa before turning on the glass TV that I bought. In it, dozens of shows are downloaded. Of course, it all contains shows from the other side, so she found it novel.

"In the east frontline, conflicts between the zergs have been decreasing. To know more about it, we've invited.."

"That is the world where you live.. It really doesn't feel peaceful."

"Even before the Alliance was made, it had never been peaceful. Though, that world looks like our world when they didn't got invaded by the zergs."

"Our world is similar to theirs? So it really wasn't peaceful from the start."

She came to a realization after hearing that. Our world had never been peaceful, too. Conflicts occur due to clash in interests. Since we aren't like-minded, these things happen.

We talked about more things about the Alliance World for a while.

'She really found it interesting, huh..'

"Lugh."

"Yes?"

She adjusted her body and faced towards me. Holding my hand, she replied.

"Take care."

In an instant, our lips touched. Even before it happened, I already sensed it with [A Reader's Perspective].

We separated shortly after. Looking at her in the eyes, both of us sensed what we wanted to do—.

Our lips touched yet again.

—we went ahead to the next level of kissing this time.

Our tongues intertwined as we enjoyed the sweetness upon doing it. Aria already drew her body closer to me as she locked arms on my neck.

Meanwhile, I hugged her back. This sweetness lasted until..

'Disciple, I-'

Hearing her, we quickly separated, not caring about the line of saliva that connected us.

'I'm sorry.'

She quickly went back to Aria's mental realm. Still, both of us paused in embarrassment.

"G-good luck!"

She ran away to her room.

Is this the legendary "interruption" (A.K.A. cockblock)? The plot device that I've hated the most when I watched anime before?

I couldn't think straight due to my embarrassment this time, so I proceeded to rest in my room after doing something.

*****

"Come again?"

"I'm now at SSS+ Rank."

When I came back, Light is the first person that I encountered. He approached me when he double-checked my rank. Since I never intended to hide my power, this happened.

Though, I've only revealed it to them gradually. I just informed then in advance so that I wouldn't have to explain during the mission.

"Ah? It's true?"

It took him a while to accept reality.

"Never in my life had I ever seen someone who ranked up a major rank in a single week."

"It was only possible with some luck."

"Luck, luck.. The World here gave us so much opportunity, yet I haven't seen a single one like you. The biggest factor here is yourself."

"I see.."

I sensed that he already accepted this sudden rise partially. To be honest, levelling up my rank is the easiest thing to do. That's why, I should make them ready for this sudden power ups.

After talking with him, I headed towards the Law Slate Room. After picking my previous settings, I am able to enter the room. There, soldiers who are comprehending the slate can be seen.

This slate is basically a mark that a strong combatant left. With it, comprehending the laws such as Sword Laws, Fire Laws, Darkness Laws, and so on became easier. This results in law traits to level up.

What I picked is the Sword Law slate. Since I'm at LV9, I thought that I could improve my Mental Realm through this, so it became a regular place where I train.

Looking at the sword marks, I felt that my trait kept improving. Incorporating the "Self" tot he Mental Realm, and then the "sword" is the current requirement for it.

My guess is that a Deity left this sword. It was only at this time that I felt just how extraordinary Master is.

When a few hours passed, I was told through my terminal to leave this area. Hearing this, I left. If I didn't, my credits would get deducted. This is why everyone here is disciplined.

Not following the rules? Credit deduction. Failing a duty? Credit deduction.

'How should I tell them..?'

While I was thinking, I sensed Maen with his back in the wall. A sharp glint passed through his eyes as he looked towards my direction.

'He's not ordinary.. A man with a secret.'

"What's up!"

He acted naturally as if its the first time that he saw me. He stood straight, not leaning his back on the wall anymore.

"H-how?!"

I briefly revealed my power to him for a second. Through that, he sensed my true strength.

"I got lucky."

"Luck? Man, if anyone could become stronger with luck alone, many would've been a Deity already. It's because of yourself that you became stronger."

'They said the same thing? They're truly team mates..'

He then accompanied me to the meeting room. On the way there, I saw Light.

"Finished your training?"

"Yes. I shouldn't be late for today's briefing."

Every day, Irna insisted on having it. Unless we accepted any missions, only then would we be exempt. Thankfully, that's what I did.

After entering the room, I did the same thing that I've done, which is revealing my true power. For a while, shouts filled the entire room.

26