Chapter 102: I knew it… [1]
478 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the destruction caused by Lugh seconds ago, the Deities who got summoned couldn't open their mouth for a while.

"He did all this? A Law-realm capable of unleashing a Low-Rank Deity's power?"

One of Vera's subordinates pointed at Lugh who is supposedly unconscious for now.

"There's a reason why he got chosen as his disciple. Let's go."

They didn't dilly-dally any longer and went towards the exact coordinate where the stealth deity is hiding. As of the moment, countless attacks flew at them, be it beams, spells, mental attacks, bombs, and so on.

They got through all this with Advanced God-Rank barrier consumables. With the help of a couple of Mid-Rank Deities using those, they arrived at that place unscathed.

Another salvo of attacks flew at them, but this time, space distorted. It revealed the pathway to another dimension.

"Hurry!"

The stealth deity covered everyone else with his Divine Sense and closed the pathway. The attacks hit that place, but they could no longer be seen.

"Damn it. We're dead."

"Fuck! What the hell did just happen?"

They were chilling in the backlines when suddenly, an enemy appeared behind them. It was truly an inexplicable moment since they never expected it to happen.

"Understood."

"What is it?"

"We're all damned, including the ones at the space gap. Leave your last wills behind, just in case we couldn't go back."

The mood of these zergs sank into an all-time low.

***

"That was crazy! I'm never gonna participate in this kind of mission again."

The stealth deity, Noah, complained. Originally, he wanted to decline this mission. Due to his cautious nature, he carefully analyzes every mission before choosing one.

Sadly, his good days are over.

When he was forced to reveal his unique authority, the higher-ups paid attention to him. It was thanks to their pressure that he got forced into joining this mission.

Thinking of all the attacks that almost got him sent chills down his spine.

"What now?"

"We startled the enemy. We should go back quickly. We'll be counting on you."

"Yes, yes, alright."

Noah resigned to his fate. Thankfully, the higher-ups weren't stingy with the rewards, so his feeling got lighter.

"Where are we?"

"Dimension 478, a newly discovered dimension."

In the world, there are countless other dimensions that existed. They are separated by layers, quite a bit similar to an onion.

To the zergs who had invaded many worlds, they are more advanced when it comes to this field. The Alliance wouldn't dare to fight with them when it comes to this field, but things are different this time.

They have Noah, a Mid-Rank Deity who has unparalleled stealth. If he doesn't want to, only a Peak Deity could find his traces. To find him, they needed the help of a Half-Creator Rank.

This is the incredible stealth authority that he possessed.

'At least this dimension gives me calmness..'

The dimension they're in right now is a pure-black space. Endless darkness filled it as he looked towards the horizon. With this, his stealth authority will be more effective.

After a while, Kaede's ship speeded through this dimension. They cannot use their spacial treasures in this dimension, so their only option is to ride here.

"Sister, when will he wake up?"

Jiel asked Vera as he pointed towards Lugh.

"I don't know. My divine senses couldn't appraise him, so only time could tell. Don't worry though, he's definitely alive."

She told him about the soul bond between Lugh and his armaments. It's still there, proving that he's still alive.

"Understood."

***

More than 5 Deities? Kill us? What the..

"Fuaa!!"

I gasped for air as I woke up. That dream was too scary!

'That was too painful, but I'll still do it again!'

I don't know how many, but I definitely killed some Low-Rank Deities! If a peak Demigod gave me 8B EXP, what about Low-Rank Deities, the beings who are stronger than them 200-fold?

I asked Xiao Song to go inside my body first as I planned to clean myself. The blood that I spewed out earlier must be dozens of liters.

"Holy.."

Senior Light looked at me with a very surprised expression. Oh?

Without wasting any time, I burnt all the blood on my face with the help of [Light Control]. I controlled it very carefully, so as to not hit my skin.

Not long after, my face is finally clean again.

"Just what did you do?"

I looked at my surroundings and saw some unfamiliar faces. That should be Vera, while the rest are her troops.

Hm? What is with this guy?

I felt that his existence is getting erased as I looked at him. Suddenly, information entered my brain.

'What's this? "#### is continuously using his profound stealth authority as a precaution to the enemies." This guy..'

He's an outstanding guy. He felt quite similar to Red, but his vibe is much weaker.

What's this? Inferior Protagonist?

"You're finally awake."

Leader Irna seemed to have heaved a sigh of relief as she said that.

"I'm sorry for worrying everyone."

We talked for quite a while before I found my alone time. They were very worried when they saw my bloody face. Thankfully, I managed to successfully placate them.

Meanwhile, I never talked to the other Deities except for Vera. After exchanging some lines, I excitedly looked at my EXP Panel.

[EXP: 450,000,000,300]

"Am I dreaming?"

"Hm?"

I grasped the sharp end of <<Despair Piercing Light>> as the pain proved to me that everything is real.

"What the fuck.."

450B EXP? 450B EXP? 450B EXP!

Holy shit!

What did just.. 450B EXP? I can go straight to the Demigod Realm right away!

My traits could be upgraded further, too! My [Sword Mastery] went up to LV10 before I died. Me exerting myself to the fullest before dying definitely has a result on it.

First of all, I upgraded my Realm to SSS+. I only generated some fluctuations since this is already my rank on the surface.

Then..

'Xiao Song, Little Xue. Upgrades."

{Understood.}

'Finally!'

They both went into their compressed state as I clicked confirm. This time, I opted for the double repair. Since I didn't bother hiding my enhanced appearance this time, they were used to it.

The others seemed quite shocked right now, but I don't have the time to pay attention to them right now.

When both of them got their upgrades, this means that.. they'll go back to EX+ Rank after 5 minutes. EX+ Rank!

It cost a bit over 33B EXP, but it means nothing to me, someone who has 450B EXP!

Next is my traits.. One by one, I upgraded them to LV10!

Fluctuations kept originating from me, so I can feel the gazes of everyone else here. Moreover, the light kept flashing from me as I upgraded my traits, making me look like an LED light. Still, this is a battlefield. I must level up as soon as possible!

I visibly got stronger as I upgraded my [Demon Dragon God Physique], one of my core traits. Because it isn't an upgrade to a major realm, the pain that I've experienced isn't as strong as before. The power of the runes inside me became richer as well. Still, it's painful.

The energy pathways that spans from my body to my vessels became insanely strong as well, increasing my recovery speed at a very high speed. Moreover, the size of my vessels isn't something that an SSS+ Rank should possess. This [Demon Dragon Deific Body] is truly something else...

I inspected my body for a while and determined that it could definitely match up against a Demigod right now!

I kept levelling up when suddenly, I felt that I forgot something.

'What is it?'

Wait, my dream! That isn't a dream, it's a vision from my [Sixth Sense]!

"Senior Light, how long was I unconscious?"

"20 minutes."

Then, it means that there are only 7 minutes left before it happens.

Oh shit! We'll definitely get forced out of this dimension, just like in my dreams!

I knew it, things wouldn't go as I wanted to!

20