Yes Author Again
4k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yup one more explanation I should start to learn fast how to write story without confusing readers. sorry for misunderstanding. 

You guys might be wondering why I write system like that right? here is a reasons :-

First is that Max is normal horney 21 year old but he still have high morals, you can judge that from fact that he say thanks to everyone for doing things for him(like when he said to his driver for opening door for him) so make this type of person woman stealing professional need some time(not much).

Second although he passed through he still have baggage of rules he learned in his past life so he need little push to move forward. After all for forest fire to start spark is needed.

If I write Max stealing woman's carefree without someone pushing him that would be nonsensibal that's why I use system to push Max to go after them.

And now about System slave, 

Although System now make mission compulsory  but if you remember I foreshadow before that mission only triggered when Max wanted to that. consciously or subconsciously.

Upto this 2 times mission triggered every time that triggered when he willing to do that in Ai case subconsciously and in Grace consciously.

Daily tasks and weekly tasks is for give Max a push.

You can look system forcing Max like parents teaching their child how to ride a bicycle. Even when child want his parent to continue to hold him while he is riding but parent have to stop holding him eventually for him to learn how to ride.  

OR 

That lion story where lioness throw her cubs in valley to temper them.(Only strongest can come out aka survival of fittest.)

Same principle here system forcing Max to train himself.

Also there is going to be sweet ravage plan. Like system say Max can steal everything 

Ok I am not gonna spoil anymore but keep in mind that my every action have some reason behind it but I am not good enough to explain it properly in writing, sorry for that

But don't worry I am trying to do tone up my writing. Am also reading other professional novels to get experience if you have any recommendations you can also say it to me.

Hopefully there will be less explanation chapters like this in future .

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.😁

31