13. What have I done?
4.4k 12 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max and Grace seating on back seat of car. Side windows are all black, Front seats and back seats have partition to separat them. In that there is little one way see through bulletproof window with that you can see front seats and windshield, also all backseat cabin is soundproof perfectly so no sound gonna leak out to outside and no one gonna come in.

This is fit here for Max to see where is car going and who is driving as safety precautions. So he can know if something is wrong and make decision. Soundproofing for meetings or just to avoid annoying traffic noises.(There is black slide can be slide on it)

Grace at this moment sleeping on Max shoulders. She was really exhausted from all the things they do but on other side Max is as fresh as he just woke up from long sleep. 

"Maybe be this is bad side of having high stamina *sigh*" 

Max now regrets a little adding this much stamina to him. Although he satisfied having sex with Grace but his urge to do it again not stopped.

He reloading so quickly that his woman do not have chance to recover themselves.

"Fuck it I just steal more woman anyway there are to many." Max now really thinking opening large harem cause 2 or 3 woman can't handle him even if they work together.

"Time to check out the gains, System open the status panel." Max closed his eyes waiting to see his rewards.

[Host you reached level 5 system unlocking more functions, Please wait for moment.]

"Uh where Ding sound go?"  Before Max start to over thinking again about this.

[Host system is updated ,Here is your gains and stop over thinking about every little thing god damned thing,  just fucking ask me.]

 

"????????" 

Max is speechless. How come system start scolding him. Mayb-

[Stop thinking host I tell you about it. I am like this because after level 5 I can also get emotions for me too not just for analyzing purposes.]

"I can guess that but why are you scolding me?" Max little angry because of it's scolding.

[Why I am scolding you? Because you are pissing me off host, You have Strongest system and cheats yet you aren't using them at all, If this go on liie this you definitely will ended up dead.]

"What do you mean I am not using it? Aren't I am using it from morning? You see only half day passed but I already conquer two woman, where am i not using it ? huh."

Max is now angry and confused, Why system saying that he aren't using cheats and system? He clearly using them.

[You called that using host? First of all Ai already in love with you so that doesn't count and  Second is that Grace is already frustrated with Nathan so she going to cheat sooner or later so that also not count as stealing but i fine with you choosing them nothing to say about that.

But my problem is that there is atleast half of the office is filled with woman you can steal or fuck yet you only choose Grace why? Also Your job is to steal and make other's woman your own like a villain yet you acting like some kind of  hero in bloody love novel. You can get netori points fucking woman yet you only fuck only 3 times combine, No wonder you are not satisfied.

I wanted to help you host but you also have to try and act like villain and give justice to  the NETORI SYSTEM name.]

Max realize his mistakes. He born in this world as villain to steal from others so on matter if he steal it or not he always going to treated like villain by heavenly way and once novel start he will definitely die.

"Uh system sorry about this but fucking all the woman in that office aren't that to much?" Although Max agreed with system point of view but to fuck all woman in office it's really to much.

[When I said that you have to fuck all of them? You don't even notice other characters in that office you can steal, This world is mixture of your favorites not only that novel characters. 

But all your focus only on Grace that's not how Netori master will act he will always searching potential targets, And your this carelessness can lead to potential dangers to you and your woman.]

"There are more characters in that office? Why don't you tell me then system?"

Max surprised that there was more then one characters in that office.

[I am not allowed to interfere of you finding new characters hidden in this world, This world is like novice training ground for you host, I will help you as much as can but in the end you have to do most of the work even in later levels some failsafe of system going to shut off so don't be totally dependent on me host.]

"Oh so it's like this system ok now get it thanks I will do my best to become true netori master."

Although Max said that he is really not that serious about it after all he do said about large harem but he can't steal all the woman can he? and he also doesn't like netori master title, he just tricking system to think  he really thinking about it. He have this confidence after all he did tricked God.( We all know he didn't)

[You really have balls trying to trick me host. Ok you started this game and I will end it.]

[Detected host dangerous thinking taking necessary steps ....]

"No system I am joking with you I will really try to become netori master and steal every woman."

Now Max shitting bricks, He knows that he fuck up trying to trick someone who live inside of his fucking mind.(It's actually soul but Max think that system in his mind).

[Necessary steps is taken the changes is like following ....

From now on all missions are compulsory and failing them have serious penalties.

From now on there is going to be daily tasks and weekly tasks that are compulsory and failing them have serious penalties.

From now on novice period is weaken and other low tier protagonist(any types) will start to appear.

(Note : Active protagonist going to have hatred towards you from sight except female lead.)

Traveling system is now fully open and will randomly transport host to omniverse world for complete missions.

From now on system assistance will allocated to  host.

New multipliers added.]

"What have I done?" 

This is only thought in Max mind. Although all steps system take is for him to become strong but you can tell that it's going to hard from now.

"I can be keep upgrading smoothly if I am not trying to be smart-ass." 

Max blamed himself cause he knew if now he try to blame system its going to back fire.

"Anyway atleast I can be not be lazy because of this." 

Max try to find something to accept this situation he put himself in.

(A/N : From now on its really start of Max netori career. Max personality also going to change slowly to like villain( Not cold blooded but he make husbands , boyfriends etc miserable)

55