33. Takaki body R-18
3.3k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max froze after hearing the system warning, This is the first-time system that warned him about something.

"T-That Uhh what happened Max?" Takaki opened her eyes in confusion about why Max stopped in his moments, Her face turned to beat red like a tomato realising the meaning behind her words. Although she is a pervert but she is also a woman with shame.

"It's nothing, uhh wait mom I need to get something for our next act." Max get off her saying this then leave the room naked without waiting for her to answer.

"Hey, Max wait what do you need?" Takaki yelled at Max back before he closed the door behind him.

"Huhh Why do you turn me on then leave like this? Please hurry back uhhmmm." Takaki muttered to herself before closing her eyes and started fingering herself to calm herself down.

———Inside of garage———

Max come to the garage naked and quickly opened the car trunk, where the stuff they buy this evening was stored. Hope and Grace didn't bring this with them cause Hope directly goes to the airport and Grace can't take this thing home fearing that her boyfriend might become suspicious of her.

"System explain, What's the problem?" Max looking for things in the trunk while asking the system to elaborate its warning.

[Host, You also probably notice the weirdness of Takaki, Right?] Other than normally answering Max questions system asked him one in return.

"Yes, What's with that even with my inhuman stamina, I couldn't able to keep up with her, It good her lower half is not as talented as mouth or I will be the one lying exhausted there right now, Its felt like as if her whole body is made for having sex." Max also wondered about this thing but because of his lust, he chose to ingnor it, After all, he also felt great even with his stamina.

[That's right host, Her whole body is made for having sex continuously, Her constitution called Lust fairy, Its weak version of succubus body, But this body have a catch that it only takes effect when possessor love their partner, If not every time its holder have sex with someone she was not in love with that person will start to lose their sex drive eventually losing it completely. That's why there is a fairy in its name.] System seductive voice explained why Takaki changes.

"Woah fairy because of love huh, I like it but still doesn't explain her stamina and her techniques, Where do they come from?" Max like the origin of this constitution name, But the problem was even if this body gives her improved stamina, its have limit which can be seen here being weak and exhausted, She still somehow able to pull herself back from passing out and There are those techniques she used proficiently even being her first time doing those.

[Yeah That's because Lust part in her name When this body is activated its will increase ×2 pleasure for its holder and will emit back part of it to their partner, The more pleasure they get more they emit back to their partner letting both enjoy and indulge into it. Here are characteristics of this constitution.....

Name: Lust Fairy

Condition: Only active when possessor in love with their partner. (Note: More affection they have for their partner more its body become effective.)

Effects: 

• Will increase ×2 pleasure for its possessor.

• Will increase lust continuously depending on how deep the possessor feelings for its partner.

• The more pleasure possessor get from partner more its body emit back to them. (Note: There is a certain limit.)

• This body is good for dual cultivation, Although not as good as 12 legendary cauldrons but is very effective in early cultivation. ( Note: 1000 sats)

• Effectiveness of cultivation depends on how deep feelings possessor holds for their partner.

• As long they wanted to please their partner techniques related to that will act on their own by body instinct. (Note: All techniques will be at the proficient level and they will upgrade depending on how much those pleasing their partner.)

Side effects:

•Will starts to consume their partner stamina if pleasure has not crossed a certain thrust hold. ( This is why she is not passing out even being that exhausted.)

• If the partner is not able to satisfy her sexual needs, Her affection for their partner will drop 50 points.

(Note: Only for the first time after partner conquers this body, It will start to cooperate with their partner fully.

• There is a 200 stats limit on much this body consume stamina for the first time to recover their own stamina. ( Note: The more the affection increase the more speed of draining increase as well, This is the reason you are warned because Takaki surpasses level 100 obsession level making it impossible for you to keep up with her giving in that situation without knowing this information.)

• If the possessor didn't love their partner, Then that person sexual drive will start to decrease eventually completely stopping it. ( Note: If that person has a cultivation base then other than increasing their base this body will decrease it over time.)

The system recommends Host complete as many side missions before continuing the main mission, They are there to make the main mission easier to complete. 

*Also keep in mind pleasure is not only related to physically one, but emotional pleasure also has a big part in the satisfying woman.] 

"Woahh no wonder I couldn't able to hold back, This also explains why that old man abandoned this enchanting woman." Max get it now,  why do those things happen with Takaki, After all as political marriage, she didn't suppose to have any feeling towards that old man and with his only interest important type nature will make it hard to generate any emotions for him.

"Thanks for warning me system, give me all the completion rewards." Max first decided to see what rewards he get, So he can further plan for conquering the Takaki constitution.

[Here you go Host your rewards are like following...

Mission B is complete...

Mission C is complete...

Detected that host overfilled the missions,

Upgrading rewards...

10 strength stats upgraded by ×10 making 100, It's added to your stats

New skill rewarded "Tit's Master".

"Tits Master": Playing with tits increase sexual pleasure for that woman.

Effects: Playing with Boobs/Tits will multiple pleasure by x^(4) for the next 10 minutes. (Depending on the host mastery of fondling might increase or decrease the multiplication. There is no cooldown period.

Note: For safety reasons, women will enjoy the pleasure to their limits if it's detected that they can't tolerate multiplied pleasure.)

Main Mission is waiting to be completed...

Mission A waiting to be completed...

Main Mission 2 is still calculating gains....].

"Ohh This skill is too OP system, is there anyone who can handle it?" Max was surprised looking at skill stats, If it's a simple multiplication he will not be this surprised but it's not a simple multiplication but it is biquadrate (power of four), Which means his dual cultivation technique will amplify up to 16 times making already a tremendous pleasure multiple 16 times, just imagine how much that pleasure is if Max even without any multiplying can make someone cum just with a touch.

"System round-up my stamina to 300, Also when rewards for compilation are distributed directly send it to me." Max now wanted to enjoy quality sex with Takaki, So he just increases his stamina up to 300, So he can keep up with her and not feel empty having too much stamina.

"Uhh, I might as well bring these things with me." Max come here just to take a lube but now he changed his mind, He takes a dildo, cow outfit, bullet vibrators, normal vibrator, massage oil and handcuffs.

"I have no idea how to use all these things at once but hell I figure out something later," Max muttered looking at his hands full of stuff. He wanted to use these on Grace first but now he changed to Takaki cause although the system doesn't say it Max can guess that more the pleasure he can give Takaki while conquering more effective her body becomes for dual cultivation, after all this is a universal rule in most of the novels.

"Let's go I can't keep her waiting for me too long." Max quickly turned around but before going to the bedroom, he goes to the kitchen and take out energy drinks and fruit juices to keep him dehydrated because this is going to be a very long night.

——— Takaki bedroom ———

"Hey mom I am ba- Woah *kiss* slow down mom." The moment Max entered the bedroom Takaki suddenly jumped on him and started kissing catching Max off guard.

"*Huff* *Huff* Maax qui-quickly put it in, I can't bear it any longer." Takaki bearly able to talk, her body was hot and she keep rubbing her body onto Max wanting to extinguish flames on her body.

Max looked at her lust by using a lust meter and was surprised because it crossed 300, which is very abnormal.

"Maybe it's her body acting up?" Max didn't think anymore and he thought because of her special body this is happening, So turned around and pinned her onto the bedroom door lifted her right leg, Then directly shoved his whole dick into her pussy hitting her cervix.

"Ahhhh Yesss Max Uhhhh ahhuhhhh." The moment Max Max dick hit her cervix she cummed tightening her inside, squeezing Max dick by her vagina walls.

*Pah*  *Pah*  *Pah*

Max started moving his hips hitting her cervix every time making her clench her walls tighter and tighter, because of her wetness with every thrust of Max, her love juices squirted out of her pussy making wet sounds.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Uhhhh Yaehhhh Yesssss faster Maxxx AHHHH."

 Max speed up his moments and to give her the best orgasm he active his skills, he kissed her putting his tongue in her mouth and warping his tongue with her, his hand weren't idle either, his one hand was holding her leg up and another hand playing with her clit.

"Agrhhh mom you feel too, I am about to come." After using his skills on Takaki, her body also started to emit part of pleasure back to Max and also started draining his stamina making him close to coming.

"*Huff* Yeahh co-come in me, I am also about to come." After saying this she kissed Max again and Max also sped up his waist moment faster and faster.

"Arghhh I am coming I am coming inside you momm *squirt* *squirt* ." Max give his final thrust pushing his dick deep inside of her unloading all his hot cum inside.

"AHHHH YESSSS COME IN ME MAXXXX UHHH AHHH," Takaki yelled in excitement when the hot semen of Max fill her inside giving her best orgasm again.

*Huff* *Huff* 

Max and Takaki both gasping for air, Both never felt this intense yet pleasurable sensation. But the night was still young, So after a few moments break Max grabbed her tits and started fondling them, pinching her nipples and changing them in different shapes with massage and ecstasy skills running on full power.

"Uhhhh *Huff* Yesss hmmmm." Takaki started moaning loudly, although she was tired but she didn't resist or complain to Max because the moment Max started playing her boobs as if she was possessed, She directly drowned in pleasure, Her body becomes full of energy as its rejuvenated. Here Max also become excited, He let go of her boobs much to her disappointment and turned her around facing the door sticking her ass out.

"Yess Max quickly put it in uhhhm." Takaki was in so much pleasure that she couldn't able to tell what was happening but seeing what position she was in she was able to guess it and urged Max to put it in.

"Here I go then." Max put his dick on her asshole and thrust inside tearing her asshole as it moves forward into it. Max wanted to use the lube he bought before but Takaki didn't give any time and because of lust and pleasure, he forgot about it.

"AHHHHH That's the wrong hole, MAXX," Takaki yelled in pain because she never tried this before and Max didn't even give her any warning about it.

"Ahhh Yeahh but I like it doing here, see it's bleeding which means it is pure unlike your pussy." Max still has not lost his conscience, So he said this to make her confidence drop a little, So as a result, her possessiveness will also drop.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

Keeping this in his mind, Max started to move his hips and eventually put his whole dick inside of her ass, Then he sped up and started fucking her ass.

"Uhmmm Yess Maxx Maxx Maxx keep going don't stop AHHHH." Takaki wasn't able to understand what Max said neither did she in a position to think about it because after pain large amount of pleasure flooded her mind, Stripping her every thought and emotion except lust and pleasure. 

*Pah* *Pah* * Smack* *Pah* 

Max fucked her in the ass for 10 minutes, Making her cum 5 times, His hand weren't free either, One hand holding her and another hand wandering on her body, sometimes he slaps her ass with it, plays with her clit or play with her tits and nipples.

"Arggghh Mom I am coming Huhhhh arghhh." Max finally couldn't able to hold back and released his hot cum inside of her ass.

*Spurt* *Spurt* 

*Ahhhh Yesss MAX Cum Filling Me Again Ahhhh Uhhhh *Huff*" Takaki cummed when she felt hot lava-like liquid fill her inside. In her entire life, she has never been this happy and has had this pleasurable experience with anyone.

*Slump* 

Max took out his dick from her ass letting his cum drip on the floor from her ass.

*Huff* *Huff*

Max stopped to take a breath, He looked at Takaki who is looked like about to collapse from exhaustion in the blink of an eye but Max knew she was nowhere near being done. After all, he still has the stamina to go for hours, So her body just not yet consumed his stamina to recover hers.

"Mom, you are not done, are you? Cause I am still full of energy." Max turned her around to face him, Then he said in his ears after that he bit her earlobe.

"*Huff* How you c-can muhhhh *kiss*." Takaki was astonished seeing Max rock hard dick in front of her, But before she could comprehend Max kissed her and pick her in a princess hug then goes towards her bed. This was a very long night for the two of them.

(A/N: Phew finally finish her ark or is it? Hahaha don't worry there might be one scene in the next chapter but thats it, after all, I have to move the story forward also here are some reasons for what happened in the story ...

Max have regeneration, so he can produce cum faster than it's coming out but Takaki didn't have this power making her harder and harder to cum every time she cum (normal logic.) But she can replenish her stamina using Max.

Max becoming tried because although he has inhuman stamina and regeneration power but because Her body draining more quickly making him try. (It's like walking and running the same distance but stamina and energy consumption will differ in them.)

Max skill related to sex is activated here also like I said Takaki didn't get full multiple power but to her limit cause, 2(her body power)×2(Max dual cultivation technique)^(4)= 32 and this is the multiplication of pleasure given by max op skills like ecstasy hand, God-level massage and H tongue etc.

Also, there is a reason for her lust to jump upto 300, is anyone can guess it? 

Also, the story now going to speed up from here because there are too many worlds I have to cover in it. (It's relative to me, Which means not that fast but not this slow either, hell I am on 30 chapters and not even one day passed in the story.)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day😁.)

Note: Don't forget to leave comment about this chapter. Doesn't matter is good or bad just leave comments so I can understand where should I improve.

42