46. Crossing the line 18+
3.7k 10 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max lay Helen on the soft bed before he got up to put on some romantic music to set off the mood, He even dimmed the house lights to enhance the experience.

Helen was lying on the bed, Holding her wine bottle dearly in her arms, While closely paying attention to Max's every action. She was still in an intoxicated state, The situation's seriousness didn't sink in her mind yet, Her body was currently running fully on autopilot while she was seated in the spectator seat. It turns out grief and alcohol make the deadliest cocktail. You don't even realize how far you are falling until you reach the bottom of it.

After adjusting things to lighten up the mood Max go back to the bed and lay beside Helen. In the whole process, Helen was looking at him in confusion, Even if she is now drunk she has an idea of what Max is upto but she couldn't able to figure out why was Max doing this for her. She knows she was old and she lost her charm in time but Max is young and has looks that make angels embarrassed, He can get any girl he wants but He is ready to sleep with an old hag like me, doesn't he feel disgusted?

"What? Do I have flowers on my face?"

Max cracked a joke before he reached for a wine bottle in her arms. He wanted to see how a middle-aged wife recommends wine taste.

"No, You are still underage to drink wine."

Helen blurted out but she quickly realized how stupid that makes her look. She is laying on the bed ready to have sex with an underage boy yet she stops him doing using the same excuse, It is good that she is now totally drunk or she didn't know where she should hide in shame, But she still didn't hand over the wine bottle to Max, Even though it sounds hypocrite she didn't want Max to drink it. It may be her strong personality that didn't want to give up the last bit of her reasoning.

"Okay, Have it your way."

Max didn't want to force her or she might break for good, He decided to let her act waywardly, for now, later he will teach her who is the Daddy. He stretches out his left hand from under Helen's body, Then he pulled her in his arms. Now they were lying in a cuddling position Helen was a small spoon and Max was a big spoon. He then slid his right hand's long fingertips on her white calf upto her perfect buttocks and then from the buttocks, he slid his long fingertips on her fat-free stomach. He rested his hand on her stomach for some time before he moved lower to her nether region.

Feeling Max's moments, Helen felt tickels but when she felt the direction his hand heading she clasped the wine bottle in her hand tightly in anxiety and anticipation. 

Max hover his hand over her black panties, Which was the only thing keeping his fingers and her lips apart. Max slid his fingers on the border of her lower lips. Teasing her from time to time by going over her slid but quickly changing the direction making her desperate.

"Let's put that aside for now, babe."

Max called her in his sexy seductive voice, He then take the wine bottle from her hand. This time Helen didn't resist because she was surprised by what Max called her, But Max didn't put the bottle aside but take a huge gulp from it.

"Hey Max you are not allow-Muahh"

When Helen saw Max drinking the wine, She quickly turn around to face Max, She was about to scold him but Max seized her plump lips with his cold ones in mid-sentence and pry open her teeth using his agile tongue. He poured bitter-sweet wine from his mouth to hers, Although most of the wine leaked from the corner of their mouths, There was still some successfully reached in her small mouth.

"Muhha Uhhaa uhmuu"

Both of them fall into the intense kiss, Max's agile tongue exploring every part of her mouth without any restrains, He found her pink small tongue hiding in a corner, He lifted it and dominated it with his dexterous one, Their tongues were entangled with each other as if they were trying to knot them. Their mixed saliva leaking from the corner of their lips.

The sweet and sour taste of wine mixed with their combined saliva flowing in Helen's mouth, She couldn't able to decide which one is more intoxicating wine or kiss but she didn't care about it because she get to enjoy both of them.

Somewhere between their kiss Max get top of her, Helen was clenching the bed sheets with both hands indicating her current nervous mood. Max has already taken off his shirt, Now his perfectly muscular naked body was exposed in front of her.

*Gulp*

Helen couldn't help but to gulp, Even in Bob's prime, he didn't have this perfect muscle. She had an urge to feel his abs with her hand but she suppressed that urge. She looked at Max's face, Who has playful look on his face, He might see through her intention. Helen couldn't able to look at Max's face in embarrassment, Her soft white skin has a pink hue, Which might be because of her alcohol or shame, either way, she looked charming, She turned her to the side but Max stopped her actions and give her another kiss on her plump lips. Helen didn't resist and responded with the same energy.

Max's hands didn't stand by idly, They quickly unfastened her front-hook sexy black bra, Just as restraints of bra lifted her two small cherry-topped buns bounced and jiggled as if celebrating their freedom, Their freedom did not last long enough though because Max cupped them with his hands. Her boobs were not that big enough just a little bit bigger than AA, So they were perfectly covered by Max's big hand. He was messaging them, turning them into various shapes. Max was having fun playing with them, her boobs were full of elasticity. No matter how he changes their shape they go back to their original shape like a spring. Max doing all this while maintaining their passionate kiss.

"Ahhh! D-Don't pinch them, Max."

Helen cried out in pain, Max was enjoying playing with her buns so much that, He mistakenly pinched her nipples with little more strength, When he realise, He caressed her nipples gently and Then headed towards her nether region. 

Max pull out her black pantie, It was dripping wet because of sweat and her love nectar. He put it aside and looked at her hairless pussy, It might be her gens that there is no hair. Max wonder if Violet probably might also inherit this from her.

Max looked at her fleshly coloured pussy, Her love nectar trickled down from her vagina's slit, Along with perineo its reaches her pink butthole, Then it dripped on the bedsheet, This scenery looked very tempting and inviting. Max stretched out his hand and using his thumb and Index finger he widen her labia to open her chamber of secrets.

After labia's cover is lifted aside, Her forbidden cave appears in front of Max, This is her sacred place that for more than 14 years no man other than Bob, her husband allowed to enter but today he is going to taint its sacredness. He is going to fill and mark every corner of it with his seamen.

"Huhh, Don't stare too much Max, I-I feel shame."

Helen felt a little shame because of Max starting at her bare naked wet pussy but she was also happy that he was looking that intently at it, It they were contradictory feelings but both were genuine.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, Your pussy is very beautiful Helen ".

Max complimented her before he moved his head forward and take a sniff of her pussy, It has a slight odor sweat and something else. Although normally such odor will disgust Max but this one, in particular, does the opposite, It aroused him even more. His lust taking over his actions. He moved even more closer and landed his cold lips on her burning hot lower lips.

" Ahha muhhm"

The touch of his cold lips send shivers to her body, She didn't expect him to suddenly land a kiss there, Her loud moan accidentally escapes from her mouth, So to keep her moans down she put her backhand over her mouth, While another hand clasping bedsheet. Her nails dugged in the bedsheet tearing smaller holes in it. This can show how much strength she was using and It also indicates her inner struggle. Even if alcohol had taken over her mind her sanity didn't fully go away, She still had little reasoning left but she suppressing it, So she wanted to wash away the pain and despair she felt a while ago by drowning herself in pleasure.

*Lick*

Ignoring to her "hidden" actions, Max sticks out his long agile tongue coated with his saliva, and he gives a lick on door of her forbidden cave. He then moved towards her clitoris, He first kissed it for some time before completely engulfing it in his mouth, He fiddled her clit in his mouth using his dextrose tongue, While his Index and middle fingers slid inside her soaking wet pussy. 

"AHHHA! UHMMMMM! DO NOT — DON'T AHHH UHHHH STOOP I I AM CUMMINGGGH AHH!."

Helen couldn't able to handle this much simulation, In the end, she give in and cummed, This is the most satisfying orgasm she had had in quite some time, It's not that no one had eaten her pussy but what Max did was beyond comprising to any of that. His tongue was like a heavenly wipe that punished her clit while his slender fingers were discovered her every sensitive point as they were a G-spot detector. Both his tongue and fingers were moving in synchronized motion, Every time his tongue was playing with her clit his finger was hitting her spots, They were in perfect harmony.

Even when his mouth was not over her vagina, There is still some salty liquid get in his mouth, his chin and hand were got wet by her love juices. 

"*Huff* *Huff* Wh-Why are you this good at it?"

Helen was struggling to breathe a little because of her orgasm but she still wanted to know the answer to this question, She don't why but she just wanted to know the answer right now.

"Why you ask? Didn't I tell you that you are one of the most attractive women I slept with?"

Max sat on his knees and once again moved towards her face, He nibble her ear while using his sexy voice to enchant her further.

"N-No No you you said that I am one the most attractive woman you saw not slept with."

By Max's action, she started to lose even the last bit of her reasoning, His voice was like devil's whispers, pushing her more and more towards the eternal abyss yet she wanted to hear more, experience more, She couldn't get enough of it. She becomes addicted to it.

"Huh, What's the difference? Isn't that the same thing?"

This natural scumbag line comes out of his mouth, It's not hard to understand the meaning of these words, He directly says that every attractive woman he sees he slept with her, Yet hearing these words other than to be disgusted and become angry, Helen felt...glad? 

She fell in too deep that these words make her glad, She is just happy that Max didn't lie to her about her being attractive. It will not have this effect if she didn't currently in an intoxicated state but it didn't matter, either way, Max going to make her his exclusive from today

"Let's start the main course now, don't we?"

Max whispered in her ear, Then he adjust his position and put himself in between her legs. He spread out her legs a little before he started to unbuckle his pant, After that, he just took them out and throw them in the corner. Max was not wearing any shorts underneath it, So when the pants got removed the big ancient beast come in sight of everyone.

At this moment it was standing straight threatened to pierce the sky, There was little immortal liquid coming from the tip of its head. Helen couldn't stop staring at it, she had never seen something like this size and width. For the first time, she had little fear despite having an elastic body. 

"Are you ready Helen? I am going in."

Max bend forward and held his dick at the entrance at an angle to make easy entry. 

There is romantic music playing in the background and dime light adding additional charm to everything. She was lying on the soft bed looking at the handsome man between her legs. Helen lost at this moment, She looked a Max with a gentle smile before opening her arms asking for a hug. Max didn't disappoint her and hugged her back because of the let go hand holding his dick in the position his glans head entered a little inside her vagina because of extreme wetness.

"Ahhh! Have a little patience Max, Be-Be gentle it's been a long time since I had sex."

Helen's moaned when Max glans entered her body, her sexy moan escaped from her mouth. After reminding Max to be gentle, She gives a green signal to Max to continue.

"AHHHHA! DEEP ITS GOOING TO DEPP, CUMMINNG I AM CUMMINNG!!!"

Max was already impatient and after receiving the signal, He thrust his rod in her until her lips touched his bottom. His dick not only hit her cervix but it pushed in so much that it lifted up her uterus.

For a normal woman, it is impossible not to cause any serious injuries from this but for Helen, it was nothing but ways to pleasure herself. The moment her uterus got pushed she only felt little pain but she flooded with pleasure.

She never experienced this sensation making her cum on the spot, Her vaginal walls shrank because of it, massaging Max's dick.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

"AHHH! Faster FASTERRR MAXXX!!!"

The sound of flesh hitting flesh reverberated in the room, Max didn't wait for to calm down, He started to thrusting his dick inside out, His hips moment speed was an increasing more and more. Helen also started enjoying it and started moaning harder and harder, She even forgot to keep her voice down. Its good Max sealed of the room or neighbors might wake up by her screams of excitement. He is not worried about parr family waking up because he knows they will not wake up until at least 10 AM.

"*Huff* Your pussy is better than lots of virgin ones Helen, It is amazing."

Max had to compliment her, because of the nature of her elastic body every part of his dick felt the right amount of contraction, Massaging every inch of his dick. It didn't even feel like pussy of the mother of 3 children, It has the tightness of the virgin vagina.

"*Huff* *Huff* I am cumming, I AM CUMMING!! ARGGH!"

Max didn't hold back and reached his limit, He couldn't afford to waste more time, he has to push her affection further. He released his load inside. Hot seamen like molten lava following through her vagina.

"*Huff* YESSS, I AM CUMMMING TOO!"

Feeling his hot cum pouring inside, Helen also had a climax. Her walls compress, squeezing out every drop of it inside.

"*Huff* It was the best sex I ever had, Max."

Helen blurted out in tried voice, She realise what she said but didn't try to cover it up at all. She neither has the energy to argue not she cares about it anymore. She now just wanted to enjoy as much as time she can with Max. 

"Are tried just in this much? We still have plenty of time remains to enjoy ourselves."

Max said this to her in his evil voice before shoving his dick again inside. He is just getting started.

(A/N: I tried something new, Tell me if you liked this type of lemon or I try a new type of it.

•Yes

•No

 

Also with this chapter, I officially wrote over 100,000 words.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day 😁.)

Do you like this type of lenon or i chnage it too other?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
36