54. First Date
2.1k 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a war happening between Violet's heart and brain but unlike before it was between themselves. One part mind telling her to let it happen as who knows when she will get or she even gets a second chance like this with the boy in front of her but the other part telling that it was wrong and that she should not be that casual. This type of thought filled her mind. So she thought of looking for the answer by heart but to her utter disappointment here is also the same situation.

"What's the problem with going a little fast? Eventually, we are going to do it, aren't we?"

"But it's really too fast. What if it is some kinda bet that he was playing? I will become a joke in the whole school."

"So what's the problem? Even if it is a bet, I am still able to be the girlfriend of the man of my dreams. Wasn't that worth it? What if on an off chance it is not a bet?"

"But-  "

Violet was struggling. On one hand, she wanted to enjoy her first kiss but on another the fear of the things that might happen next if she didn't stop the devilishly handsome boy in front of her, whose hands were now warping around her slender waist.

Suddenly the kiss was broken by Max giving her a sigh of relief. She really didn't want to choose any of the options that were presented in front of her. one was going to make her lose her self values, While another will hurt the feelings of the man of her dreams. Although she felt weird and empty in her heart when Max broke their kiss, she was happy that he didn't push things further. There was even fear that he might be angry for her not reciprocating with him. But her worry faded when she saw a heavenly smile on that celestial-like face. 

"Let's go."

His soft tempting voice broke the silence. He held her hand and led her towards the exit. But her inner struggle is again provoked by his words. 

"Wh-Wh-Wher?" 

She gathers all the courage she has to ask him a question. Her soft innocent stammered voice fell on his ears. He turned around and looked at her. Most of her face is hidden by her long ink black hair but from her exposed one side face , he can clearly see panic and her inner struggle. She thought he was taking her to the motel or somewhere to cross the line of no return. For other girls that she knows of that thing might be as casual as a handshake but for her, it was her precious first time. It's not that she had a problem with giving her first time to the man of her dreams but she wanted her first time to be special. 

"Isn't that obvious?..... As your considered boyfriend, I am taking you on a date. What do you think?"

The child of star replied to her as it was a matter of fact with a tease in his words. Replacing the worry and fear of the love-struck the stalker with excitement and shyness. She felt as if she was in nine heavens. These were the words that were only spoken to her in her dreams by the boy in front of her but today that dream turned into reality. Today her happiness has no bound. The thing she always wanted but can only dream of finally came true. She became the girlfriend of The Max Winchester, But soon guilt came over her. She felt ashamed that she doubted the intention of the boy- Wait no, She felt ashamed that she doubted the intention of her boyfriend.

"Can we go now?" 

A question from her boyfriend snaps her out of her thoughts. Hearing the concerned voice of him she felt even more guilt for doubting him.

"Humm."

The hum comes out from her throat as a sign of her approval. Getting a positive response he led her towards downstairs, where the bike was parked. The whole time her head was down out of guilt covering her face with her ink-black hair. But unknown to her the boy she feeling guilty about had a very smug smile on his exotic 

"Safety first"

In her thoughts they reached downstairs and come to his bike. Sensing something was put on her head, She lifted her head in confusion just to hear the words spoken by her now boyfriend as he put a helmet on her head. She froze for a few seconds seeing as his heavenly face got close to her to strap the buckle of the helmet. She swears she felt like the sun rays were focused on him, As if the sun was giving him special treatment. His natural body scent penetrates in her nose, Just as sniffed it she felt like her body was getting feverishly hot. 

"Come on, what are you thinking? Seat quickly, we don't have much time."

She shook her head as she saw Max was already on his bike waiting for her to be seated. She quickly sat behind him but wasn't able to figure out where to put her hand. Seeing this Max held her wrists and pulled them in front of him putting in on his abdomen, Indicating to hold his waist. 

"Hold tight, We don't want you falling in mid-ride."

Before she pulls her hands away instinctively, 

Max's stern voice halted her actions. As he was ready to drive away, he was startled by the system notification.

[Ding! A new side mission is released.

First love: How come the villain will not take the chance to steal a girl's heart and make her fall for him using tricks and deceits? 

Task: Make Violet's affection for host cross 69 using tricks and deceit. ( Current affection is 59).

Requirements :

• Use of titles or other passive skills is forbidden.

• It's ideal for the host to purely use tricks and deceit to complete the task.

Time: Until the end of your date

Reward: The suitable epic title according to the task completion.

Punishment: Forever lose the opportunity to be with a parr mother & daughter duo together.

Do you want to accept the mission (Y/N)?

Acceptance reward: Proficient level Motorcycle skill.

(Note: It's detected by the system assistant that the host has resentment about compulsory missions as it will hinder the host's willingness to complete the tasks, Which is not aligned with the system intentions behind the punishment. So the system decided to make missions optional and to motivate the host to accept the missions, System will give mission acceptance rewards from now on. 

• There will be a few very important missions that would be compulsory, As to compensate the host, the Rewards of that task will be multiplied by 10.)] 

Max was stunned for a few seconds because of this knowledge. First the mission reward and later by the new information provided by the system. 

'Just as I thought, It was a good decision to butter-up Eve'

He in his mind patted himself on the back for making this good decision. Then he put his attention on the mission. At first, he wanted to reject it. After all, without titles and skills, it was nearly impossible to reach that level of affection. Most of the ordinary couples are never able to cross 70(love) level affection in their whole relationship and even in the married couples, there is a very low chance of reaching 75. Even with Max's high charm, it is still a very hard task to let her cross 69-level affection just in one date. 

But then his eyes fell on the reward, As if his eyes were stuck on it, he wasn't able to look away. That is the epic rank title, The same rank as his star child one. So its value is self-explanatory. So he doesn't want to give up. He doesn't know when the system will again give him the epic rank title as a reward. As someone who played Gocha games before he knew he is now in what pro gamers called the beginner's luck period. So he decided to take a gamble with his bleeding heart. The stakes were too high. He doesn't want to lose the opportunity to be with mother and daughter together as he already tasted how good it feels with Takaki and kaguya, But the reward was also quite tempting.

"M-Max are you o-okay?"

Violet's stammering voice pulls him back from his thoughts. There was little fear in her voice because she misunderstood and thought he was angry at her for trying to pull her hands back.

"I am okay, Just thinking about where to take you on a date. After all, It's our first date, The place has to be special."

Max replied to her in an affectionate tone. Violet's face instantly turned pink. Her fear was also dismissed a lot. She shyly put her head on his back to hide her embarrassment. Her grip around his waist also tighten. Her guilt increased even more 

'It's quite easy to please an introverted girl.'

Just as this thought passed through his mind, An Imaginary light bulb lit over his head. With a devilish grin on his face, He accepted a mission.

[Ding! Proficient- Level Motorcycle skills received.]

Just as the voice of the system fell, all the information related to riding and repairing motorcycles appeared in his body and mind. After adjusting for a second, He drives towards their destination, While cooking a new plan in his mind.

———Inside the Insurance office building———

"I am not happy Bob, I am not happy."

A short man who looks like a miniature version of a dwarf sitting in front of Bob on the boss's office chair. In his tone were hidden questions, Which both of them knew the answer to.

"Ask me why?"

He stands up and starts walking around Bob, Trying to show his authority to him but because of his tiny stature, it looked very funny.

"Okay, Why?"

Bob answered in a lazy dead inside voice. It's good that get use to it, Because he soon will be feeling dead inside for real.

"Why what? Be more specific, Bob."

Boss spoke in an excited, hurried voice. He wanted Bob to answer quickly.

"Why are you unhappy?" 

Bob asked him in a very flat tone.

"Your customers make me unhappy, Bob."

His boss pretty much shouted at him. It was visible that he was holding back his anger a lot.

"What, You've gotten complaints?" 

Bob's tone was as flat as it could be.

"Complaints I can handle. What I can't handle is your customer's inexplicable knowledge of insurance's inner workings. They're experts, experts, Bob!"

The frustrated voice of the tiny boss rang in the room. 

"Exploiting every loophole, Dodging every obstacle! They are penetrating the bureaucracy!."

His ranting didn't stop and he kept saying further.

"Did I do something illegal?"

Bob asked in the same flat voice. Which was a sharp contrast to his boss's excited voice.

"Nooo."

Hearing Bob's answer, His boss answered through his teeth. He hated Bob's guts.

"Are you saying that we shouldn't help our customers?"

There was slight anger in Bob's flat voice. Lines on his forehead also lifted. Cautioning about the volcano that was bubbling inside him.

"Law required me to answer, No!"

Finally, the boss said the legendary line of this movie with a straight face.

"We are supposed to help people."

"We are supposed to help OUR people."

Both Bob and he started a verbal argument. Suddenly from Bob's side-eye, He spotted someone getting mugged. The spirit of justice inside him suddenly woke up and urged him to help.

"If you walk out that door you are fired."

He quickly rushed towards the door to stop that mugging but the boss's stern warning stopped him in his tracks. With anger, he grabbed the doorknob until it disfigured.

"Someone is getting mugged there." 

He pointed towards the alley from the office windows.

"Good just pray he doesn't have our insurance."

"But- He got away."

Bob wanted to argue but he saw that mugger got away. He gritted his teeth, trying to relieve his anger about it.

"Oh, good thing too you are this close- Agckkk."

*Bang* *Boom*

Before he finished his sentence, Bob grabbed him by his neck and lifted him up, and punched him through the walls. Everyone one in the corridor stared at Bob in surprise.

~~~ After sometime~~~

"It was the last time Bob, You are your own from now on. The government is thinking about closing the super protection program and now you just give them another reason."

Old man in a black suit entered the elevator while he was talking with Bob. He looked tired and disappointed. How come someone punches someone through walls over some verbal argument? He also started to see why the government was trying to put leash not supers. 

Bob's head was down, Not because of guilt but because he had to find a new job now. Although his boss survived and all people in the vicinity got their memory erased but for valid safety reasons, he was fired from his job.

"How am I going to tell Helen this?"

Bob sighed and also entered in another elevator, Planning to waste time somewhere before going home at his usual time. He doesn't have the guts to tell her they might have to move again or he lost his job. With his bag in hand he go out of the building.

Unknown to people present plot started to be devoted

(A/N: Tried something new, Tell you guys liked it or not.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day 😁.)

24