Chapter 3
53 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

After the hologram disappears, Lux opens his inventory and puts his hand inside the black hole. When he put his hand inside, he suddenly knew what was inside his inventory. There are three items in there.

A black waistcoat, white-glove, a necklace, and a short sword.

The Black Waistcoat is a magical item. It was a bound soul item alongside its master. This waistcoat will reduce the damage received by a considerable amount. If the waistcoat is a defensive item, the white glove is offensive.

This White Glove gives its soul-bounded partner a mastery over many kinds of items. Most of them are weapons, but there are utility items like pencils and quills. When Lux decided to take a sword, he became a swordmaster. When he decided to pick a pencil and pen, he became the world's greatest writer.

The third item is a necklace. This necklace lets him learn any skill at high speed. It did not let him learn skills in an instant. He still needs to work hard to learn it, but he will learn it faster than any human on earth.

The last one is a short sword, a standard fifty-centimeter short sword. It was not a magical weapon. It is made of strong metal, but it was nothing special.

Lux takes all the items inside his inventory out and starts to put them on. When he puts them on, he can feel something change in his body. He did not feel any stronger or anything, but he could feel something change inside his body.

"Hmmm. This is weird. I did not feel anything weird in my body. It was as if my soul was already used to this body."

Lux takes the sword, and suddenly his body moves on its own. He created some sort of sword katas inside the shop. He did not know how he did it, but it was as if he had held a sword for a long time.

When he put down the sword and placed it on the table, he felt that his body had slightly changed. It was like he forgot about something. He takes back the sword, and this 'thing' suddenly comes back.

"This will take a while to get used to it.."

Lux put away his sword in his inventory and opened the blinking dust of light that was bothering him for some time. When he pressed the light, another blue hologram appeared in front of him.

|QUEST!|

|I put a beginner package in the shop! It was filled with something you need to open your shop! It was just a basic thing, though.|

|Reward: Nothing! You already get that package instead of buying them one by one. Open your shop!|

Lux opens the shop and sees there is another option than the search box. He presses it and sees that he needs one thousand points for it.

"I see. I will start visiting the dungeon after I get used to this sword. Other than that, I need to know how I make money."

Lux looks around his shop and sees that he already has many books placed on the bookshelf. He then takes the document on the table and starts to read it. After a few minutes of reading all the documents, he knows that he owns a bookstore in this world.

The other thing he just learned is that he owns a small safe inside his room where the starting money is given to him by his patron. It was not much. There are one hundred thousand Yen inside the safe. It was not much but good enough for this month.

"Krohuk said that I can buy anything, right? Can I buy money?"

Lux presses the search box and thinks of money. A second later, many kinds of money are displayed in front of him. However, there is a recommendation item on the first list, and it says.

|100k JPY| |Base world currency| |1 SP (Shop Point)|

"I can! But I can't buy too much money from this shop unless I want some IRS officer to come to my house demanding where I get that much money."

He then scrolled through the shop for a few minutes before deciding to go to bed. He has a long day tomorrow.

~1 day after Lux transferred to this world~

Lux spent his first-day training. He spent a few hours swinging his sword to get used to the sword. After taking a bath, he opened his shop.

After a couple of hours of waiting, Lux decided to take some pens and write something. In his past life, he was a fanfic and web novel writer. He liked writing as it was relaxing to him. With the help of his glove and necklace, Lux immediately gets an idea about the story he wants to write.

The day is slow, with only a dozen customers getting inside his bookstore to buy some manga.

~One week~

It has been a week since Lux got into this world, and he is ready to get inside the dungeon for the first time. Lux takes a deep breath, opens the quest tab, and presses the enter button. A second later, a portal appeared in front of him.

The portal has a black color with a speck of purple dust swirling inside of it. With another deep breath, Lux walks inside the portal. When he gets inside the portal, he can see his world has changed.

The colorful world changes into a bleak and gray world. Even the tree in this place is colored gray. There are many things that supposedly have a color, but it has gray color instead.

|Congratulations!|

|You get inside the pocket dimension called the Hunting Ground. This pocket dimension is made from the Void Energy from the void you come from. This is the reason why there is no color in this place.|

|Right now, you are in the safe zone. A place where there is no monster wandering around. However, this place did not have any barriers around it. If you get followed by a monster, they can stay in this place and make your life harder.|

|The further away you are from this place, the stronger the monster will be. I recommend you stay in the fifty meters zone from your spawn point for now.|

|This place can make you powerful but remember that this place can kill you as well. If you die here, you will be dead for real, and the void energy will crush your soul as I build this place in the deeper part of the void.|

|That is all. Good Luck and remember to have fun!|

0