S1E10 – Activation [#72 Real Power]
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takemura Itsuki

CLASH! KAT! KROH! The metal swords clashed with each other as Haruto was continuously attacking Katsuki who stood in front of him. As he sliced to down to his right, Katsuki clashed his sword and defended. Haruto quickly pulled it back on top of his head and slashed down to his head, but Katsuki again moved his sword up his head horizontally. The sword slowly crackled as they rubbed each other. Haruto’s sword moved down. He then moved the sword to his left and sliced up his sword, but that too was defended. Haruto was taking in and out breaths continuously as he panted. HUFF. HUFF. But, Katsuki still had an unexhausted straight face with the same expressionless and bold eyes beneath his flying blonde hair. “I am just defending right now, Haruto,” He said as he continued to defend Haruto’s attacks.

Haruto huffed in and out as he continuously moved his sword up and down, his arms as fast as they could. He continued to attack quickly, not replying.

“Do you wanna see how I attack?” He asked.

Haruto continued his attacks.

“Okay then.” From his left up, Haruto waved down his sword at him, and he defended easily. The sword just stopped as Katsuki moved his sword up and clashed it with his sword. “Just if I tackle with my sword a little further than it actually is, your sword is gonna stop as it’d have nowhere to slip down.” Haruto pushed his sword as hard as he can, slipping it down in the process to, and Katsuki too pushed it to his front at him. “And do you know, the power your sword is applying on mine… is filthy good. If I somehow successfully flick the sword at you, you’re a goner. I just needa wait for a good angle.” Haruto continued to push his sword at the sword of Katsuki. Katsuki suddenly stepped a little to his left, tilted his sword horizontally, and started to push even harder. The sword suddenly started to move leftwards in the direction of Katsuki itself. “And here comes the flick.” As the tip of Katsuki’s sword slowly moved to the left, it suddenly left the sword of Haruto and went to Haruto like a catapult. The sword quickly cut through the air and went past Haruto’s right ear. Haruto’s sword too went in the front like a catapult flicked, but since Katsuki was in a little right of him, it missed the shot completely. Haruto’s eyes widened. “That… was my first attack. And I’m still not using my kazi,” Katsuki said as he stood there with his sword beside Haruto’s ear. “On top of that, I unintentionally left you, because if you’re injured, that’d be bad.”

“D-Damn…” Haruto thought. “We were supposed to defeat this guy?! That’s literally never gonna happen, not even by chance or by luck! The heck, pal!”

“You’re the last one left, see,” Katsuki said. “The other three are already down because of their broken sword or wounds. Just you… and I’m free. I’m in no mood to play right now. I can seriously kill you now. Give up.”

With my terrorized eyes turned wide, I looked at his streamlined bold eyes, which met mine. I said, “I-Imma rather lose than surrender…”

He closed his eyes. “Okay then.” Katsuki quickly moved his sword back, moved it up his right shoulder, and slashed it at him. Haruto defended, but just like that, another strike came in, then another, then another. The metals clashed as Haruto just had the sword in front of his trembling hands. He stepped back as he faced those hard and quick attacks. CLASH. CLASH. CLASH. CLASH. CLASH. Haruto just moved his sword in front of his body a little left and right vaguely, because the attacks were so quick.

Ichika, who sat on the ground with her right leg spread out straight in front of her sitting body, looked at the back of Katsuki seriously attacking Haruto. Haruto was just stepping back and back as Katsuki sliced one swing after another. Ichika’s eyes widened, “S-So that’s Katsuki.” She moved her left leg down and tried to get up, but her right leg was not even moving.

“Don’t move!” Airi, who was sitting beside her, said. “Your leg is broken.”

“Haruto can be killed!” Ichika replied worriedly as she turned to her right and looked at her.

“Katsuki was holding back on us till now. I’m sure he won’t kill him. Right now too, he’s intentionally attacking Haruto’s sword so he might not hurt him badly,” Airi said in a low depressing voice. She moved her left hand up, which had a broken sword in it. “And what can you do now with this anyways?”

Ichika moved her head down in fright. “W-We trained so hard… that now Itsuki and Haruto are able to give us a decent fight. B-But…” She turned to her left slowly and looked at Haruto stepping back due to those swings. “But this demon is on another level…” Ichika then turned to the front, and looked at me dashing at full pace at Katsuki’s back. I had the broken sword in my right hand as I ran while wildly moving my right and left arms to and fro. “What’s he trying to do?” Ichika asked worriedly. “Itsu—!”

“Stop!” Airi cut her.

Ichika turned at her. “Bu—”

“He’s gonna attack him from behind. Just one cut in his body is enough to defeat him.”

Ichika turned to her left again and looked at me running from behind at Katsuki and Haruto. As Haruto was somehow defending Katsuki’s attacks, he noticed Itsuki running at Katsuki from his back. Haruto then continued to look at Katsuki. Katsuki suddenly moved his right hand up, and then slashed down. Haruto moved his sword up horizontally, but the impact on his sword was enough that Haruto stepped back and fell on the ground with a thump. Katsuki then swung his sword to his right back, and my eyes widened as he quickly saw the attack coming on him. Time suddenly slowed down as I looked at his sword slowly moving towards me. With my eyes widened, I quickly moved the broken sword up in defense, and a lot more up than usual because of its lower length. It clashed with my broken sword, and I fell down on the ground too. Katsuki moved his sword down, stood up straight, and turned back to the right at me. Then, he turned to his front again, and started walking towards Haruto. I opened my eyes, looked at Katsuki walking at Haruto, and then noticed him moving his sword up in the air. “Shit!”

1