CH 38: BISHOP
3.2k 11 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucia eyed Basara with unprecedented intensity, a somewhat hungry look full of debauched voracity brimmed in her amethyst-hued eyes, as she licked her lips with utmost seductiveness fit perfectly for a prime succubus.

As a succubus, while she did not require semen or any form of sexual fluid to persist in her existence, utterly unlike what fiction usually had a penchant for depicting, the life essence of men or even women was something she found extremely delightful and was also very useful for her growth. 

It just so happened that, and it was a tremendous convenience for her and her race as a whole too, semen and sexual juices were the best carriers of life energy or life source.

‘Just how would Basara-sama taste like, I wonder?’

The thought was something she had always wondered about and also a source of great intrigue for her while being in contact with the teenage boy. 

There were only two possibilities ahead — from the great variety of mixed energy coursing through his body, he could either taste awful or completely out of this world, and Lucia was dying to find out the answer.

‘Itadakimasu.’

This would without a doubt be a splendid meal she would never forget, be it for good reasons or bad.

“I have always dreamed of doing this since I came here.”

“Lucia?”

“You are my master, and it is a maid’s duty to show their utmost hospitality and willingness to serve their masters. And even more than that I want to serve you, from the bottom of my heart that’s my hope and desire. So, please, let me fulfill my wish.”

The bewitching smile etched on her mature and charming face hid no illusion about what she desired to enact at the moment.

The aura surrounding her transitioned to more of a besmirching one, a stark contrast to the usual impassive, uninterested, and stoic one she naturally wielded, with each passing second.

She resumed her seductive gait, slowly, almost teasingly, reaching towards the bed he now laid on for the further enactment of their carnal ritual. The moment she reached his position, she halted, then slid down between his legs and crouched in that position.

The following moment, the charming maid reached out her dainty hands and abruptly began rubbing his crotch, sensually, over the thin fabric of his tight trousers.

Her slender fingers and soft palm felt inexplicably warm even through the fabric and the rapturous sensation quickly brought his member to partial erection inside his tight pants, further tightening the constraints.

He had to hide a shudder of ecstasy from running throughout his body at the ecstatic pleasure he was experiencing from her touch alone. 

Basara might have gotten some form of experience from dealing with Asia, but those two very short instances were simply too meager to suffice and help him in emerging victorious against a creature that was literally born and existed for sex, lust, and depravity.

What Lucia lacked in experience — due to her not being able to take part in the act since she was unable to find a master for herself until now — she completely made up for it with pure instinct and natural skill that came inborn to her due to the nature of her race. 

She also tried to implement all she learned from all the eroge and erotic content she devoured greedily throughout her long life.

Assiduously removing his pants, she proceeded to lower his underwear as well with a single motion. 

The moment she lowered it till his thighs, his, now hardened, member rose up abruptly in a curved arc, after being freed from its rather tightly constraints, while gradually growing even harder and larger, settling in a stunning length and girth. 

“Oh my...”

Lucia muttered and nearly jumped in fright as she wondered just how was Basara able to hide such a monster between his legs.

Masking her deep shock at the towering size of Basara's manhood, she placed her dainty hands on the hot throbbing shaft and looked up at him, her eyes upturned, while slowly stroking it up and down at a steady rhythmic pace.

With the troublesome fabric out of the way, her ridiculously soft palm directly wrapped around his girthy penis, and the wonderfully smooth and pleasantly warm sensation of her fingers assaulted his crotch making him almost groan out of instinct. Luckily he still had enough self-control, he couldn't let himself get lost in pleasure. 

Lucia smiled as her hands reached for the blouse section of her maid uniform and swiftly pulled it down, revealing the tantalizing sight of her beautiful breasts.

Lucia was a fairly slender woman and while her breasts weren’t massive, they were still relatively large and stood straight out towards him, settling in a round enamoring shape, and the cherry-colored tips, that stood out atop her milky white skin, were already hard and erect as if hoping to draw his eyes toward them.

Apparently, she was already aroused from their previous interactions, the erect tips of her nipples being a perfect gauge of that fact.

*Gulp*

For Basara, this wasn’t the first time to have seen her upper body naked. The countless brazen and sexual acts she had pulled on him during their stay together had given him all the opportunities to fully see everything Lucia’s body had to offer…even though that really wasn’t his intention in the slightest.

He would still appreciate her beauty though as a gentleman should do and so he did. 

However, the situation transpiring between them now was an utterly different scenario altogether. It wasn’t just Lucia teasing him or trying to appeal to him in her cheeky ways currently. 

This event, the incident occurring now, was a monumental moment for both of them that would completely set the intended course for their future relationship.

Lucia blushed in slight embarrassment, her cheeks becoming slightly rosy, when he stared at her breasts with such fondness, intrigue, and intensity, but she kept her back straight and her chest sticking out as if asking him to pay more and more attention to them.

The silver-haired maid gently lifted her round breasts with both of her hands, she inched closer towards Basara and pressed them towards each other with Basara’s fully-erect manhood smothered in between their lovely shape.

“Ohh~!”

The smooth, unbelievably soft, and springy texture of her shapely breasts surrounded his heated shaft, making it pulsate in anticipation. The warm and firm titty pressure was so pleasant that he could not help but moan out loud, losing any semblance of self-control he had been trying to put on.

After dripping a little bit of saliva from her cute tongue on her breasts, she pressed them together firmly and began stroking his hard throbbing rod while turning her eyes up toward him, making them upturned, making way for an unbelievably seductive scene, all for Basara to see and ecstatically feel and enjoy.

“It feels really good.”

“Does it…? Then please enjoy it even more…”

The beautiful maid happily narrowed her eyes into a crescent shape, fully relishing the series of events. Lucia was delivering surprise after surprise to Basara today. 

Her happy and animating expressions and behavior were so much different from her usual impassive self that he was having a really hard time believing the reality of it all. 

He couldn’t just get his head around how a person could change like that. Finally, he just let go of his relatively useless thoughts, chalking it up to something distinct to the succubi’s traits and nature, and focused his mind on receiving the pleasure that his wonderful maid was delivering to him.

Lucia’s animated expression was truly a sight to behold. Her dignified features remained relatively unchanged, her expression locked in a calm alluring state, but her cheeks looked a bit flushed and she seemed to be breathing a little heavily, her breathing getting more erratic with the subtle passage of time.

Lucia was genuinely happy at Basara’s relatively fleeting and simple words. It seemed that studying all those eroge hadn’t been a waste of time. 

For her, seeing her master happy was a form of happiness in itself, and that very happiness compounded to deliver even more pleasure to her.

While moving her firm boobs, she began to lick the tip of his penis with her cute tongue, as if she was licking a candy or a lollipop. She could taste a slightly tasty texture being released from the tip, which made her know that Basara was oozing copious amounts of precum, making her happy that he was really feeling the pleasure she was trying to deliver to him.

In the end, she decided to engulf his penis fully in her mouth, demonstrating a level of skill that would leave experienced women astonished.

The sight of the cool and composed woman giving him a heated look while working hard at a titjob and simultaneously at a blowjob was immensely enticing to him. 

It greatly stimulated his male instincts, the powerful pleasure ruled all five of his senses, and he could only think about the warm mouth of the maid, giving him a taste of the greatest pleasure of his life.

It didn’t help that all liquids discharged from the Succubi were aphrodisiac in nature. 

He wanted to experience this pleasure even longer, but he also felt an urge to expel all of his desire right away, something that Lucia didn’t miss.

“Ahh, go ahead, Basara-sama. Please cum… Cum all over me and make me yours, my beloved master.”

Those words were the last straw for Basara. The stimulation was simply too great. He was unable to restrain the desire to ejaculate as it forcefully rose from deep within his crotch.

At the same time, he grabbed Lucia’s curved horns and reflexively thrust his hips, pushing his dick deep in her throat before releasing or rather blasting his semen straight down her throat.

Taking out his dick after some time, he sprayed the remaining part all over Lucia as she asked and covered her in his white and sticky liquid.

“Nh~! Ah!!”

Feeling the taste of his cum in her throat and sniffing the raunchy scent in the air, Lucia’s body began to convulse as she felt a pleasure like never before. Something that no amount of masturbation could ever make her reach.

The life energy of Basara was simply too rich, its taste like the greatest nectar, and the effect it had on her was truly completely out of the world.

‘Hah, I really found my ideal master.’

Lucia would have never thought that she would one day faint because of pleasure alone. As a succubus that would be the height of shame, sadly for her, it was what happened.

In the end, after Basara calmed down, all he could do was watch as the Bishop piece entered her body and began to fuse with it.

With that, Basara’s peerage went from zero to two in just one night.

(AN: With this, Vol 1: The Devilish Maid and The Angelic Nun finally comes to a close. The next chapter is going to be the epilogue of vol 1)

-----

(Patreon Perk:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HikaruGenji

Join my Patreon You can get up to 57 advanced chapters, 19 of SHK and 19 of Gojo, and 19 of Lustful Paradise.

Tier 1: 4+4 chapters of Gojo and LP

Bronze:4+4 chapters of SHK+LP

Tier 2: 12+12 chapters GOJO+LP

Silver: 12+12 chapters SHK+LP

Tier 3: 14+14 chapters GOJO+LP

Gold 14+14 chapters of SHK+LP

Legend: 17 chapters of SHK, 17 of Gojo, and 17 chapters of LP+ illustrations of SHK

Overlord: 19 of SHK, 19 of Gojo, and 19 chapters of LP+ illustrations. Can also ask or vote for special chapters once each month.

Supreme: Same benefits as overlord+ right to ask for the creation of an OC(Name/Gender /Race/Power) that will be added to the story.

82