CH 55: NOT SAFE FOR WORK
2.2k 8 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A little while ago before Basara declared his intention to fight the Gremory; 

"Ah~!"

In the Toujou household, the gentle moan of a blonde-haired ex-nun filled the bedroom as Basara worked on sucking her small but enticing breasts.

"Hehe."

Sitting not far away in a black negligee and an equally black pair of panties, Lucia observed the scene while gently massaging her own breasts. Her eyes riveted to the collar-like tattoo that was shining around Asia's neck.

They were currently working on subduing Asia once more. The fact of the matter was that one session wasn't enough for Asia to really see Basara as her master. 

A friend? Yes. A lover? Without a doubt. Someone she could rely on? Absolutely. 

But a master? There was still some distance to reach this point. 

Since the contract was signed with Lucia succubus energy, the best way to prove one loyalty was without a doubt through one own body.

Only by falling both in mind and body would they truly become his and Lucia never ceased to remind Basara about this.

Basara was their master, this was a fact they needed to fill their very being with.

"Do not touch yourself."

Lucia flinched before reluctantly pulling her hand away from her breasts under the withering glance of Basara.

'His switch has been flipped on.'

This was a fact she had realized over the time they spent together. Despite his gentle appearance, Basara was both a ruthless warrior and a rather sadistic lover. He would generally act quite gently. But once he got in the mood, everything would change quite fast.

The situation here was an example, currently, Basara was basically torturing the two of them in quite the ingenious way.

For Asia, while her breasts were an erogenous zone, her true weak point was her tongue or more precisely, being kissed. Something which despite all her pleading, Basara refused to do as he continued to edge her on and build up her pleasure but refused to give her the release she so much wished for.

In Lucia's case, he was even more vicious. He forbade her from absorbing the energy they were currently emanating and even stopped her from touching herself. Currently, Lucia was like a starved woman watching a delicious feast two steps away from her but with no means to obtain it.

It was gut-wrenching but, at the same time, oh so much pleasurable. 

'How did he come up with this?'

Even in the depth of her hazy mind, Lucia couldn't help but praise Basara's ingenuity. What better way to remind them of their status other than forcing them to beg him for their release.

"Basara! Please…"

The first one to fall was Asia. She had no defense against such a thing and, in fact, had no reasons to fight this. As such, she succumbed quite easily.

When Basara smiled wickedly at her before finally giving her the kiss she sought since the beginning, Asia felt like she was about to go crazy as her body shuddered while her white panties become flooded.

But Basara didn't stop here. He kissed her again and again, gently battling her tongue with his, sweeping the interior of her mouth with total abandon. His hands were not idle either, pinching and rolling her nipples, they were completely relentless.

In the end, Asia fainted once again, the pleasure of so many successive orgasms completely shutting her mind down.

Once Asia fell, Lucia followed not long after. The only thing that had stopped her from giving up from the start was her pride. She knew that Asia looked up to her and she did not wish to show weakness in front of her. But this had truly been a tall ordeal and the climaxes Asia went through made it even more difficult for Lucia.

"Please…."

Looking at Basara, her eyes moist, she begged throatily, her voice thick with pleasure.

Basara though smirked and sat down on the edge of the bed with his legs far apart, his hard dick pointing toward the sky.

*Gulp*

Lucia felt like she was about to have a heart attack and nearly jumped at him to devour him.

"This is what you want, right?"

Basara asked while looking down at her and all Lucia could do was nod hurriedly.

"Then…Come crawling."

Lucia did not even know what was the worst. The fact that she did not hesitate to do as he ordered? Or….The fact that she took pleasure as she walked like a dog in heat toward a prize.

In the end, though, she supposed it did not matter. The moment she took him in her mouth, all that mattered was the pleasure she felt as she began to move her head up and down, seeking to make him spill his seed as fast as possible so that she could devour it and Basara didn't let her wait too much.

After all, no matter how tough he acted, working on two beautiful women like Asia and Lucia wound him up quite a bit and it was all he could do to not immediately explode.

Still, under the work of Lucia's skilled tongue, all Basara could do was hold her head tight while he finally released himself in her mouth with a low grunt.

At the same time, the moment his seed touched her tongue, Lucia felt an explosion of pleasure in her core and completely wetted her panties with her love juice while her eyes rolled around.

Basara's semen was already a supreme delicacy for a succubus such as her and the way Basara build up her pleasure made sure that she would never forget this day.

—-

Once everything ended, Basara used a wet cloth to gently wipe the body of both Asia and Lucia, his sadistic expression nowhere to be seen. After he finished cumming in her mouth, Lucia also followed Asia in the world of dreams and Basara begin to work on the mess.

They would bathe tomorrow, in the morning but Basara made sure that they wouldn't sleep in wet clothes as he took them off and put a new pair of panties on them before covering them with a blanket.

Once he made sure that everything was good, he walked out of the room and went to the living room, where he was now alone.

[Brooding?]

The voice of Ddraig sounded in his mind. Whenever Basara would become intimate with his girls, Ddraig would close shut his mind this was the minimum form of respect he could show to his host.

{I am getting stronger or rather…}

[You are going back to your initial level.]

Basara clenched his fist and nodded, while he had somehow trained during those years, he had undoubtedly become quite rusty because of all this inactivity. Now though, all that rust was slowly falling away and the beautiful steel underneath was showing.

[Do you seek power because of the incoming fight?]

Basara smiled but shook his head. As long as he was careful during his fight, he didn't see himself losing against Rias' peerage. The reason why he wanted more power was because of the danger Kokabiel and whoever attacked Kuroka might pose.

Furthermore, Lucia confided that the one of the Maou and another powerful devil of the Maou class were present in the city and soon, the leader of the Fallen angels would also be present.

{This town is becoming too dangerous and I hate having no power to defend myself.}

It didn't matter that Serafall and the devils would potentially be on his side. He didn't know them, had no reasons to believe them, and hated leaving his destiny in the hands of total strangers.

{I need more power.}

Now that he didn't have Jin and Sapphire with him, he once again realized how helpless he was and this made him angry at himself. He had taken his security for granted until now and now he needed to fight for it. After all, it wasn't just his own security that mattered.

[There is a way you know…]

{What do you mean?}

[A way for you to become stronger quite fast. There is an easy way.]

Basara hesitated a little before his eyes glinted with a sharp light. He came too far to show hesitation now. 

{What do I need to do?}

Ddraig chuckled, liking his current host more and more, 

[It's simple. Sacred Gears change and evolve while using the feelings of the possessors as a key. But there is a different territory to that. When the feelings and the wishes of the possessor do a dramatic change that changes the flow of this world, the Sacred Gear reaches it. Yes. This is...Balance Break. The question is…Are your feeling strong enough?]

(AN: Let's all forget that Issei changed the flow of the world and reached balance breaker through his overwhelming desire for Breasts. More precisely, Rias' breasts. Basara will go through a slightly different (and less embarrassing ) road and as such, his BxB will be a little different. In the first place, BxB can evolve and change. The Scale mail Issei used initially and the Crimson Promotion he showed later and so on all fall in the BxB category.)

---

(Patreon Perk:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HikaruGenji

Join my Patreon You can get up to 57 advanced chapters, 19 of SHK and 19 of Gojo, and 19 of Lustful Paradise. 

SPECIAL GOJO: 4 chapters of GOJO 

SPECIAL SHK: 4 chapters of SHK

SPECIAL LP: 4 chapters of LP

Tier 1: 4+4 chapters of Gojo and LP

Bronze:4+4 chapters of SHK+LP

C Tier: 4+4 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Tier 2: 12+12 chapters GOJO+LP

Silver: 12+12 chapters SHK+LP

B-TIER: 12+12 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Tier 3: 14+14 chapters GOJO+LP

Gold 14+14 chapters of SHK+LP

A Tier: 14+14 Chapters of GOJO+SHK

Legend: 17 chapters of SHK, 17 of Gojo, and 17 chapters of LP+ illustrations of SHK

Overlord: 19 of SHK, 19 of Gojo, and 19 chapters of LP+ illustrations. Can also ask or vote for special chapters once each month. 

Supreme: Same benefits as overlord+ right to ask for the creation of an OC(Name/Gender /Race/Power) that will be added to the story.

72