6. Roadkill
113 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huang Lu was sated, but he was poor, and he wanted to know what he should do. He wasn't a particularly smart boy, and he realised, just maybe, the world needed some good ol' justice.

What else would his power be for, if not to bestow his heavenly wrath on those who deserve them?

No. He would make it a point to punch brigands and scare them.

"Huang Lu, you're taller." The auntie that sold some damned good pork buns said. "We saw you fight the brigands. So, wanna help me hunt some pigs? I usually get mortal pigs, but there's a feast coming up and Town Lord Decath ordered some Qi-beast pork buns for the feast."

"Don't they normally get cultivators to do it?"

"Have you seen the prices they charge? I might as well hang myself." The bao auntie said. Strangely, the brigands mostly left bao auntie alone. Mainly because bao auntie was liked by the town lord, and nobody wanted the Town Lord's attention. "Besides, you are a cultivator now, right? I'll feed you mortal pig pork buns for three months if you do it."

Huang Lu wasn't sure what he was getting shafted, but then again, he did like pork buns. They were normally so expensive.

"How strong are these pigs?"

"I was told they are 1st realm and 2nd realm. The 2nd realm pigs have a golden hair on their head."

"Three pork buns a day for three months." Huang Lu negotiated, three fingers.

"Two." Bao auntie closed one of his fingers.

"Fine. Where are they?"

"You can find the Goldenmane Pigs and Boars in the Northern Forests just a little bit further from town."

"I want a downpayment."

"What?" Auntie looked offended.

"I'm hungry. I want two baos to go." Bao auntie sighed reluctantly. She went back to her bao shop and passed him two baos. He kept them. He may be able to use them as a lure.

3