Prologue (Volume 2)
136 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, the time has come dear readers, the beginning of a new adventure of our dear Cheat Lord.

It should be clarified that I don't know a damn thing about economy, that's why I apologize if any economist reads this and his/her eyes bleed, I read a lot and I think that what you will see makes sense.

In this volume we will have more characters, more waifus and harem members, but above all, epic fights!

Summary

Kurono Ichiru is boy who died tragically in an accident met god, asked to be reincarnated in his favorite game... the problem was he woke up as a magic stone and in hands of horrendous villain Reidel.
Now both, they will have to solve the problems hidden in the kingdom and cult of the death goddess.

___________

"Ichiru-chan, come down for breakfast!"

This is the beginning of a typical morning in my normal life, me, the Japanese high school student, Ichiru the eldest son of the Kurono family.

Normal looking, with black hair and brown eyes with good physique thanks to riding my bicycle to school.

My mother called me to have breakfast, I listened to her and after doing my basic needs I went down to the living room.

There was my family, my mother in the kitchen, my father working since before going to work and my little sister watching her favorite anime.

It is worth mentioning that my whole family is otaku, my mother was listening the opening of the new anime she is in charge of producing. I forgot, my parents working in the anime industry.

My mom is a producer and my dad is an assistant director, he has also directed several anime, his favorite genre is tentacles attacking girls, and I'm talking about normal anime not those.

"Good morning sleepyhead~."

*Yawn*

"Good morning."

"You have to keep your tummy full to have an energetic day, kyun ☆."

My mother winked at me exactly as you'd expect from your typical childhood friend.

I sat at the table with a typical breakfast of miso soup, fried fish and juice.

My father ate as he reviewed how the script for the new anime he will be producing was coming along.

"Umm, romantic comedies need cliches. Look Ichiru, the main character looks like you hahaha. The difference is that he has a beautiful classmate with big breasts, not like you hahaha."

"You shouldn't talk to your son like that, you old man shit."

"Hahahaha in this industry if you don't know what your audience wants you fail. There's a reason your mother and I earn very well despite working almost two days without coming home."

"That has nothing to do with the conversation... whatever. Did you get that yet?"

I was asking my father about a certain shopping item I wanted, the fault is on him since what I was going to buy was part of a game saga.

Apparently it's a dating game, a galge. The developer had left it dead for several years, but thanks to the success that was their new game, an otome game. This game had a reboot.

It is a saga of nine games. The first three were a computer trilogy, then came the next six that are part of its universe.

These games focus on another continent. The fourth game focuses on a country called Brune, the fifth game focuses 100 years later with the prince's descendants.

The sixth game takes place 5 years later and ends with an interesting plot twist, as they, the Kingdom are the enemies during the seventh game.

Until the sixth game was a console game, from the seventh game onwards it became a very popular gacha game.

It has manga, novels and even anime.

Apparently the reboot is to celebrate the most popular game, the fourth one, which they made into an 18+ version.

Since that's my current age, my dad lent me his credit card to buy it.

It should arrive today.

"Sure it should. But I have it hidden from your mother, you know what would happen to us if she finds out."

I nodded slightly as my mother hates anything R18 in the house, because of my younger sister.

After finishing breakfast, I changed my clothes and left for school.

As always, the trip was relaxing and rewarding.

Upon arriving at school, I went straight to my classroom to have a normal day.

"That's all, you may go."

The teacher finished the class, I was getting ready to leave like the others when I heard something.

"Hey, did you hear about what happened to one of the freshmen?"

"No. What happened?"

"I heard that again Hiyama's younger brother picked on a boy. He locked him in the bathroom, took his money and even beat him up."

"How horrible that must be."

"They say his family are yakuza, it's better not to get involved."

"You're right, but what's the boy's name to avoid contact?"

"They say he's Shishigami... Shishigami Naoto if I remember correctly."

"Oh, and there's also a girl surnamed Sakuramiya who is bullied by Hiyama's girlfriend."

The problems of the first-graders are none of my business, everyone is responsible for their own actions.

When I got home my parents and sister went out to eat, they left me money, I ordered a pizza and went straight to play the game my father left on my bed.

After turning it on the console, I was shocked. The home screen came not only with opening, it was also the adult type after half of it.

Let's go well.

There are several options such as online shop, skin shop, CD shop, among other things.

It seems to be a whole market, the franchises are amazing.

I got to play, the main character's name is whatever you want. Since it was Friday and I have no homework, I'll just play the game.

"Oh, the beginning is very good. It's totally different from the beginning of the original game."

Erotic games or eroge, certainly need to start off in an eye-catching way. And this one did not disappoint.

"I did it... somehow I finished it before class."

I had gone more than 24 hours without sleep, I made it through the game.

Best of all were not the scenes of enjoying myself with my harem. Harems are nice, being loved by many women is nice.

But the most rewarding part was getting my sword stuck in the throat of the despicable Reidel.

That guy was a pain in the shoe, but of such colossal magnitude that only a tumor could compare to him.

"Ichiru-chan, it's time for breakfast!"

My mother was calling me to have a typical morning in my typical life.

I did the same as usual, greeted my parents, had breakfast with them.

The only difference so far was that I had a college question form that I haven't checked, I'll do that when I got back.

"I'm sorry Ichiru, but I inadvertently hit your bike, you'll have to go to class some other way today."

"As long as you fix it there's no problem."

"Believe me, I will."

"Enough talk you two, it's time to eat."

"Yes! Meatballs, my favorite!"

My little sister was cheerful, we all were, it was a normal morning like all of them.

After changing into my uniform, I said to my family.

"See you later."

I never did since that was the last time I saw them, I... died after a couple of hours.

My consciousness shut down.

I wonder if it was stress or something.

But I doubt it since I, Kurono Ichiru, am a blue-colored magic stone.

I died saving a girl, I met god, he was a jolly fat man, who turned out to be a bastard since the bastard made me reincarnate as a stone.

The world we are in is the one in that game, my current location is within the Redblade Duchy of the Brune Kingdom.

I was on a nightstand.

I'm sure the reason my consciousness was dreaming is due to the attached sounds.

"Ahh~ Master~ harder!"

"Rose, you're squeezing harder than yesterday."

"Almost there, just a little faster please!"

Off to the side were two people, doing things that clearly shouldn't be done by teenagers.

At the top was a beautiful girl who was swaying her hips while in a reverse position from which you would ride a horse.

Her long silver hair glistening like the moon almost reaching the tips, the color changing to a cool pastel pink that was shaking wildly, her pale skin giving a beautiful contrast to her pink nipples on those huge breasts that bounced up and down.

Her beautiful yellowish green eyes were narrowed, it was because the long eared girl, an elf was panting.

"Master... my special place is being filled by your manhood... more... give Rose more!"

She was Rose, one of the main character's harem.

Rose was originally a slave who was bought by Rei.

While her partner who was enjoying going in and out inside her was a human boy with unruly black hair with red tips.

His sharp look of red eyes like volcanic rocks and wicked expression indicated that he was a villain, he was according to the lore of the game.

He was the new duke of Redblade territory. Reidel Redblade or simply Rei.

Due to certain circumstances, Rei and I became comrades. Thanks to meeting him as a child he is taking over fulfilling my role as the protagonist of the game.

"Aaahh~ Master, I'm comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~."

"Rose, receive it aaaaaaaaaaaaaall!"

"Shut up you guys already, damn it!"

Once the animals stopped mating they went to wash their bodies, continued touching each other a little more and finally, around noon they went down to breakfast.

There waiting for us was a young man with long blue hair tied back and brown eyes who showed his respects.

It was Walter, the new chief butler.

"Good morning my lord."

"Good afternoon you say, Walter. Anyway, prepare my breakfast and Rose's."

"As you wish."

Thanks to the magic I have, being able to create many cheat skills, Rei can use it since for some reason he is the only one who can hear my voice.

Also thanks to it we have been able to create some appliances and other useful tools for our daily life.

Due to that breakfast can be heated in a microwave or in an oven.

We sat at the table, as usual I was in the tie that Rei was wearing.

Rose said to Rei as she fixed his shirt.

"Master, today is the end of the vacation, tomorrow we will go back to the academy. I'll get your things ready later."

"Okay, more importantly Rose, didn't Eli send you any letters?"

Eli─ Elicia von Brune, the main heroine of the game, the only princess of the kingdom and younger sister of the crown prince.

Last semester she was engaged to Rei, but due to something unknown she could not come to the territory to meet her in-laws.

Rei's mother was sad. Rose pouted as she said.

"Don't talk about the princess now please."

Walter arrived with breakfast for both of them. I was a little envious that they could eat as much as they wanted, but I not.

Walter was talking to Rei as he savagely sliced his meat.

"My lord, I have an important report about our frontier."

With his mouth full he replied.

"Say it."

"Yes. Yesterday, the knights reported strange wheel marks in some of the fields. The direction was to our nearby farms."

Rei swallowed the meat with a bit of orange game.

"Intruders?"

"So it would seem. But we don't know their target since no the farmers haven't reported anything strange."

"Umm... tell them to increase security, in any case, I'll go check after my breakfast. For a dirty bastard to enter my land is synonymous for death."

"Understood."

"Rose, you will go with me."

"Aye my Master."

Breakfast resumed as normal.

"We arrived."

Rei used a cheat ability to levitate, Rose was at his side. We arrived at the nearest farm.

Rose went to ask the farmer if there were any problems, while Rei was looking to see if there was anything strange about the place.

"Cheat Skill: Detection."

A blue colored light appeared in Rei's eyes and as if it was that movie of that robot that came from the future, he turned his head from side to side.

"...?"

He seemed to detect something, as he walked in the direction of the center I asked him.

"Did you find something?"

"Yeah. I detect a strange green color in the ground."

Upon arriving, Rei used detection again.

"It seems to be spreading at a slow pace throughout the area. The crops are wheat grains, so I have no idea what it is."

"I have no idea what it is either, but in any case, just eliminate it. It's very rare that something spreads under the ground when usually pesticides leave traces on the ground."

"Cheat Skill: Clarity."

The ground glowed and Rei reported that the strange green color was gone.

Rose and the farmer came running over to ask what that was, Rei told them that maybe it's a parasite.

Rei told Rose that she will go to all the farm fields in the territory to check. We will certainly be busy all this day.

◇◇◇

Underneath a church a secret meeting was taking place.

In it was a group of men dressed in red robes.

One of them had the reddest colored robe, he was the leader, the archbishop.

"Today we managed to get into the Brune Kingdom thanks to our contact, Bloodman. I hope it stays that way for much longer."

"Yes, supporting the cause and the cult is what fills me with the most happiness."

"As a first step to take over your country as with the others, we must destroy your economy. I want one of you to take on that task."

One of them raised his hand.

"Yes, Zebra?"

"I know I'm still part of the Fractions and I'm allowed to be in the bishops' meetings due to my ability, but, one of my friends is already getting ahead of us."

"Really?"

"Can you trust him?"

"Of course I can. Please accompany me to see him so we can establish a pact. I'm sure we'll get along fine."

"Understood."

"In that case, starting today we will take over the Brune Kingdom after destroying its economy, we will never count on the local church so we will have to do it with our own members."

"Hail the goddess of death and her infinite love for all deceased beings."

They all repeated the same thing and withdrew, thus giving way to an unprecedented economic problem.

5