Ch 219: I was sure she would always be on my side….
487 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to support, you can at: https://www.patreon.com/finlegost

There, you can find 18 chapters in advance. Thanks to my patrons and to those who comment on the chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this hobby of mine.

And, of course, thanks to everyone who reads this novel.

*************************************

I have left an announcement on my Patreon regarding the future of the novels I publish. It is open to everyone.

*************************************

 

'What a strange dream I had... I guess this is what they call a lucid dream'

It's not the first time I've had a wet dream, but never before, on waking, have I remembered a dream in such detail.

'I wish I could make that happen in reality..... Hmm... I just have to play my game well. My girls already know each other; now all that's left is for the three of us to get a little carried away.'

But I think it is impossible that Delia will ever, in the near future, have the attitude of the version that my sleeping mind created.

Anyway, I'm sure it's just a matter of her following Alessia's example a bit.

After all, there's nothing better to motivate a person than a bit of healthy competition.

But with this new attitude Alessia showed last night by using abstinence as a punishment, I don't know if it will be good or bad for Delia to follow Alessia's example.

'Hmm, I'd also have to increase the size of my little friend in order to ever match the dream scene...

but that doesn't seem possible to me, and it's not that important either.'

Everyone knows that size isn't really that important, but how you use it.

My humble 16 centimeters are more than enough to please any woman.

Last night, before I went to sleep, I activated the Harem Lord class to replace the Survivor class and also added the Harem Member class to Alessia's status.

Today we're going to the Solitary Temple to help Delia move.

She doesn't have a lot of her own stuff to take, but she insisted yesterday that if she's going to leave the temple, she wants to leave it in the best possible condition.

So today will probably be a day of cleaning and repairs.

'They're not the kind of activities I'm too keen on, but if it's the price I have to pay to have my lovely saint in the same house as my beloved masochist, well.... I can make the effort'

I haven't said anything to Delia yet about my plans to hire a team to repair the temple when she leaves, but there will be time for that in the future.

Plenty of time.

 

...

 

"Alessia, Emir! I didn't think you'd come so soon.... I'm not ready to leave the temple yet," says Delia, who appears at the entrance of the temple a few seconds after we have arrived.

'I guess that means the stupid spear is out of the ring again.'

"No problem. Me and Emir can help you finish, but first I think Emir should tell you a few things," Alessia says, patting me on the back to make me step forward.

"Me?" I say, trying to play dumb.

But, at Alessia's serious look, I know I have no choice but to tell the truth.

'If she knew what we're playing for by revealing this.... no, she'd probably still want me to tell Delia'

"Ahh, yes. Delia... I don't know why you would care about this, but Alessia insists that I have to tell you abou.... It's not a very important thing." I say, hesitantly.

"It is very important! It's important that we be honest with our partners," Alessia says in a curt tone.

"Yes... You're right... The thing is... " I say, not really knowing how to start, looking worriedly at the confused fox girl who looks back at me.

'Shit... This could be a lot worse than telling Alessia about Delia. After all, I'm going to indirectly tell my little saint that our whole relationship is based on a lie.'

"Speak now!" exclaims Alessia in exasperation.

"Yes, yes, I'm on it..."

And so, after we go inside the temple, I start explaining to Delia about my user interface and how sometimes it allows me to see people's available classes.

Then, in a burst of stupid sincerity that is surely due to a side effect of the Hero class, I tell her that this is how I found out that she could have the Saint class active again.

And I don't stop there, but go on to tell her that, from then on, I made her believe that she got her class back by being with me.

'What the hell?! Damn Hero class... Now Delia is going to leave me for sure. She definitely seems to be upset.'

When I finish my explanation, Delia has an angry look on her face like I've never seen before, with slightly bristly fur on her ears and tails.

However, it doesn't even come close to the sneer Alessia is giving me.

'Yes, this is bad. This is really bad!'

When I told Alessia about my interface, I made no allusion to my past with Delia, and it is now obvious that Alessia had not made the connections between my abilities and the supposed predestination between Delia and me.

However, now that the veil of lies has finally fallen, the most annoyed one doesn't seem to be the main one affected.

"Haa... Don't freak out. I don't care as much as you think," Delia says, sighing and regaining her composure slightly while looking at me with a warm gaze.

'What?'

'-What?'

"What do you mean you don't care?" asks Alessia incredulously.

"I mean that, while it's true that I'm upset with Emir for keeping this sort of thing from me, it doesn't affect our relationship at all. Emir and I are fated," says Delia with a calmness that seems to irritate Alessia.

As soon as I hear those words, I feel a terrible weight lift off my chest, and I start breathing normally again.

'It seems that I was unconsciously holding my breath due to panic.'

"I think you misunderstood what Emir just told you," Alessia says with concern.

'-This girl is too pure for my master; I have to save her from him.'

"No, I understood perfectly. And now I see that Emir never really believed that we were fated. That's what irritates me the most, but, in the end, it doesn't change anything," she says, looking at me as she stands with her arms on her hips.

'Even angry, she's adorable.'

"It doesn't change anything?" asks Alessia, who looks increasingly dismayed.

"Alessia, I think we should respect her opini..." I say, worried that Alessia's words might change Delia's mind.

'I don't fully understand Delia's reasoning, but I don't care. The important thing is that she still loves me.'

"Shut the f@#%k up! If I were in Delia's situation, I would have spat in your face. You are.... You're..." Alessia says to me in a rush, apparently speechless with anger.

'-You're the one I fell in love with... Agh! What a deplorable taste for men I have!'

"You shouldn't talk to Emir like that. He saved us both," says Delia, turning her angry little face towards Alessia. "Now let me ask you a question. Would I have gotten my legendary class back if it wasn't for Emir?"

"No, but..." says Alessia again without finding words to say what she wants.

So Delia continues speaking "Besides, my class even leveled up, something in which the Solus temple failed. Seen like that, it can still be interpreted that it was our destiny to find ourselves... And now Emir is a Hero!"

'That... Surprisingly makes sense'

"But he wasn't a Hero when he met you. It was all a big lie," says Alessia, desperately clinging on to this last bit of information.

'Ugh... Alessia seems determined to make Delia angry with me....

I should say something, but I probably don't need to….

I know firsthand how stubborn Delia can be with her beliefs, and fortunately she believes in us.'

"It doesn't matter!..." exclaims Delia, losing her patience for a moment and starting to speak in a nervous rush.

".... I've suspected for a long time that Emir was hiding things from me. Since I met him, I have become much stronger, I acquired a weapon that I can call my friend, and the amount of time I can spend healing people has also increased a lot. All of that obviously made me suspect that Emir had secrets that he was using to help me. But that's all that mattered to me, that he was doing all those things to help me. Even Blue Wind agrees with me on that."

She says these last words as if they were irrefutable proof that her beliefs are correct.

'That's the first time the stupid spear has sided with me. Well, I see Delia's been taming it.'

'-Ha... It's like the saying goes: None so blind as those who will not see. She's already too corrupted by my master, but I'm definitely going to protect her from now on.'

All these explanations clearly don't convince Alessia, and she listens with a frown but says nothing.

However, when Delia finishes speaking...

"I think you'd better leave for a while, Master. Delia and I need to have a girl talk," says Alessia, looking resigned and defeated.

"I'm not going anywhere. Delia, do you want me to leave?" I say, refusing to leave them alone when Alessia seems so determined to make Delia mad at me.

"Yes, Emir, that's what I want," Delia says, leaning in to kiss me goodbye. "I don't think Alessia understands yet, but that's to be expected... This is a matter of faith; People can't fully understand faith with their heads, but they have to feel it inside them. That's why I think it's best if I talk to Alessia alone."

With Delia's words, my soul falls to my feet.

'I was sure she would always be on my side....

Shit, now it's two against one....

The idea of the three of us living in the same house doesn't seem so good to me any more, if that's the way things are going to be from now on.'

19