Ch 224: Did you like this experience?
379 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to support, you can do so at: https://www.patreon.com/finlegost

There, you can find 18 chapters in advance. There is even a chat option included, which was previously only available on the app, but since a few days ago it has been available on PC as well. I think it could be a good way for all those who read the novel on the different platforms to have a common channel of communication.

Thanks to my patrons and to those who comment on the chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this hobby of mine.

And, of course, thanks to everyone who reads this novel.

*************************************

 

 

At the prospect of what lies ahead, my heart starts hammering inside my chest, and my limbs start to tremble with excitement as the three of us undress to go into the bathroom.

The atmosphere in the temple bath is very wet and steamy, thanks to the magical formations that keep the water warm at all times.

We enter the small bathroom of the temple, and I position myself in the center of the room, looking meaningfully at my girls to say "Me first".

'I've been too complacent with their decisions lately; I think it's time for me to be the pleased one.'

The girls immediately understand what I mean, and after a brief moment in which they both look at each other, whispering, they nod to each other and turn to me.

Alessia takes a soap and approaches me from the left, moving sensually with her voluptuous body that is sinful beyond redemption.

All these curves and cannons left me lost for words.

These huge boobs, the hourglass figure, the soft skin and long blonde hair, and the big blue eyes are screaming 'desire'.

All that can drive anyone mad.

On the right side was Delia holding a sponge.

Her figure seems as if her body is dancing with the vapor.

Her melons are smaller than Alessia's, but her three tails sway hypnotically as she approaches, and together with her furry little ears, they possess a unique charm.

Her face has a hint of thrilling danger in it, with her amber eyes with vertical pupils shining with a bold look never seen in her before.

They begin to lather me up, but I can't stand still in front of this heavenly sight, so I grab one girl in each arm and begin kissing them while they abandon all pretense and drop what they have in their hands to start rubbing their bodies against mine and moving up and down while their hands caress my cock.

'This is obviously what I was expecting when I agreed to take a bath with them, but I didn't think we would come to this so quickly... Considering what's going on, I'm glad I've allowed them so much time for their 'girl talk'. If this is the result, I'm going to give them a lot more time alone from now on'

A little while after, I press on Alessia's head, and she kneels in front of me and starts giving me even more special attention to my manhood.

So, in order not to leave Delia unattended while Alessia takes care of my lower part, I lift Delia, and she passionately wraps her beautiful legs and tails around my torso as my hands go everywhere around her body while our tongues explore each other's mouths violently.

Some minutes later, I cum in Alessia's mouth, and I send Delia down with Alessia to assist her in cleaning my cock.

Now my cock is getting all the attention by turns.

While one of my girls takes care of my penis, the other fervently massages my balls.

Thanks to this treatment, my rod is fully erect again, and the pleasure is building rapidly.

'I don't know how long I can endure this kind of care without cumming again, but I will enjoy it as much as I can.'

After some minutes of dedication to her new worship thing, Delia suddenly gets up, stands behind me, and pushes me onto Alessia, who leans back to lie on her side on the wet floor, leaning on her right arm.

'It's weird to see Delia being so proactive about sex... apparently having another person in the action is turning her on.'

As Alessia swings open the doors to her treasured place to welcome me, I can't help but accept her invitation.

Everything about her is so alluring that if I decline her request, I might incur the wrath of God.

Even more so if we take into account that a Saint is supervising our actions.

We answer the call of desire, and I stuff my spear deep into her love hole.

Her insides are warm and wet, and they urge me to move.

So we both begin to move, following our instincts, and Alessia's moans are soon heard.

Delia, unwilling to be left behind, clings to my back and joins Alessia and me in our game, caressing our bodies with her hands and tails while I constantly feel her round melons on my back.

Nothing feels better than being sandwiched between two beautiful women.

Alessia's moans become louder from time to time as her legs wrap tightly around me.

Her leg lock means that the only way outside is through, and Delia is making it worse with all her mind-blowing caresses.

The religious fox girl is moaning just from hearing Alessia's and my agitated voices, and I can't help but send a hand to check her oven.

She is incredibly wet, but my dick is already fighting hard on one front right now.

'This feeling is amazing!'

Then, following a sudden burst of inspiration, I suddenly take my fingers off Delia's oven and stuff them into Alessia’s mouth, who sucks them clean.

Delia's body feels hotter and hotter on my back

I am starting to feel worried, so I look at her face, and her expressions are already in another realm.

'Yep! She is ready. I don't quite understand this attitude of my little saint, as this is definitely not a dream, but whatever. I'm going to enjoy this moment as much as I can'

Thrust after thrust, I continued in this manner for several minutes.

The wet atmosphere in the temple bath and the feelings of our body heat combined while we move are so arousing that it doesn't take long for Alessia's body to twist up and down as her oven ejects all of its juices at me.

Her arm can't hold her any longer, and she lets her strength collapse as her body trembles with ecstasy.

'Now it's the turn of this new troublemaker Delia'

I turn to grab her fiercely and pull her against Alessia.

When the girls' gazes collide, Delia completely loses her mind, clashing even with the collapsed Alessia to start hugging and kissing her.

Alessia quickly regains control of herself and also starts kissing Delia passionately.

'This... this is real! I can believe what my eyes are seeing… But I can't just sit idle enjoying the view, I must do my part'

I center myself behind Delia and invade her oven with my prick.

The place is tighter than Alessia's, but she is so wet that my dick goes in and out without any problems.

I hold her back and savagely work on her pussy, while Delia moan crazily, even when Alessia is suppressing the fox girl's lips with her own.

After a while, I turn her around so she faces me, and she rests her body on Alessia's.

Alessia then begins expertly massaging and pinching Delia's breasts, which causes her moaning to intensify, almost making her cry because of the pleasure she is feeling.

'How is it that Alessia is so skilled at this? I guess she must have practiced on her own at some point... Maybe when she was getting her ass hole ready for me? Shit, I would have loved to witness that moment'

I move my lips from Delia to Alessia and take my time with both.

Not long after, Delia's love hole contracts, and she starts cumming hard.

The feeling is so incredible that I cum a second time with a grunt, this time inside my second girl.

This left me a little exhausted, and I let go of Delia to rest my back on the wet ground.

Delia also seems exhausted, her body trembling while she enjoys the sensation of her orgasm with her eyes closed.

But Alessia gets up and grabs a soap to start washing her partner.

Delia lets her do the job and helps her by moving her body slightly at Alessia's request.

While this is going on, I lean sideways to get a better view of what is happening in front of me.

When they perceive my movement, they don't say anything, but both turn to me and start to look at me, with their eyes shining in excitement during the whole process.

When Alessia finishes, I say to both of them in a seductive tone of voice, "Wasn't I supposed to be the first to be washed?"

"Yes, sorry.... Anyway, you were the one who started all this and, judging by your tone of voice, I guess what I just did was a bit of a waste of time." Alessia says and helps Delia up, who seems to have recovered a little of her usual shyness based on her quiet mood.

"Maybe..." I say slowly with a broad smile.

".... but I would still like to enjoy the experience. Did you like this experience, Delia?"

"Yes, I liked it. Very much," Delia says shyly with flushed cheeks, taking Alessia's hand to come closer to where I am.

Then they both silently start to soap and wash me again, but this time I don't respond to their caresses.

I can't help but smile when an intrusive thought crosses my mind.

'This must be the second level of ‘the couple's bathing way’. I can't imagine what level three would involve.'

When they both finish, Delia and I get to work on cleaning Alessia, and the blonde girl' cheeks soon turn red with arousal.

"When we finish with you, how about we continue this in a slightly softer place?" I say with a tempting smile.

Alessia's blush intensifies slightly, and she nods as her breathing begins to become hectic, but following my example, she does not respond to our stimulation.

"Yes, I would love that," says Delia with a shy smile, whose breathing also has an irregular rhythm.

I am in a similar situation to my two pervert girlfriends, with my cock standing high and mighty, straight up to the sky again.

So, when the three of us are well washed, we dry ourselves with the towels from the bathroom and head to bed.

13