Ch 225: Can someone die from pleasure?
480 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to support, you can do so at: https://www.patreon.com/finlegost

There, you can find 18 chapters in advance. There is even a chat option included, which was previously only available on the app, but since a few days ago it has been available on PC as well. I think it could be a good way for all those who read the novel on the different platforms to have a common channel of communication.

Thanks to my patrons and to those who comment on the chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this hobby of mine.

And, of course, thanks to everyone who reads this novel.

*************************************

 

When we leave the bathroom and go to the temple bedroom, Delia quickly goes to her bed and lies down, but Alessia and I stand there looking at each other, suddenly undecided on how to proceed.

'Delia's bed is not very big... We're going to have to get creative.'

'- Why does Master suddenly stop? He seems indecisive for some reason.... Hmm, I'm going to give him a few minutes to make up his mind. He always knows what to do in this kind of situation.'

My gaze wanders hungrily over Alessia's bare body as she stands before me, distracting me momentarily from my dilemma.

But then I remember again that from now on there will always be three of us in this, and curiously, I look at Delia, who is lying there looking at us placidly.

"Don't you want to join us this time?" I ask, looking at her with some anxiety.

'It's true that she was very active today in our first threesome, but Delia is still Delia, and maybe we went too far.'

"Later. I still need some rest. I'm not as athletic as you two," says the fox girl, with a languid smile.

"Ha, you are right. Sorry, I hadn't thought about it. Well, we'll start without you. You can join us anytime," I say, smiling back at her.

As I talk to Delia, Alessia seems to be getting impatient because she starts massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples in front of me without taking her eyes off me, as if she is trying to seduce me.

Which she is probably doing deliberately.

"So... Will you lead, master, or should I come to you?" asks Alessia, her breath hitching, her cheeks flushed, and her eyes starting to drown with lust.

My cock is uncomfortably raised, begging me to satisfy it with the beautiful woman in front of me.

Alessia, on the other hand, is looking adoringly at my bare physique, particularly my penis, and she seems to be on the verge of taking the first step herself, but I take the lead.

I don't answer her question, but I start to move towards her.

Then I grab her soft and huge meat mounds and start strongly sucking and massaging her nipples.

"Ahn… W-what are yo…. Yes, suck them!" says Alessia, stroking my head with one hand and my penis with the other.

In response, I move my hands down from her breasts to her soft thighs, easily lifting her body off the ground by grabbing them strongly, to which she wraps her legs and arms around me.

Then I drag Alessia to the bed, throw her on top of it, and jump on the bed myself, forcing Delia to move to give us space.

"You won't even give me time to breathe, will you?" I say while giggling at the horny Alessia, who looks at me, hungry for my body.

Then, I reach down and move my penis towards her cunt, beginning to rub it so hard that a loud, squelching sound emanates from her private parts.

Up here, though, our lips are pressed together and our tongues are intertwined heatedly, silencing Alessia's thrilled moans.

"Please, I need you inside," Alessia says suddenly, surprising me with her words.

'She doesn't usually say these kinds of perverted words... it seems that Delia's presence is having a positive influence on her'

The hand holding my cock immediately freezes, and then I place my manhood firmly over the opening of Alessia's meat hole.

"Please, Master," she begs again when she sees me stop moving, but I ignore her.

After one second, which seems to drive Alessia mad, I impale her, driving my spear deep into her cave.

'I really like to tease her'

"MMHHHAA!" she exclaims in response to my assault.

Then I lift her up and sit with her legs crossed behind my back while my penis is still deep inside her, and I start to slowly move my waist.

She responds to these sudden movements by making moaning noises that are driving me mad.

Then I plunge my face into Alessia's melons to suck and massage them, as she seems to have liked it a while ago.

But she's too horny to sit still and starts savagely bouncing all over me, which makes my task more difficult.

After a few minutes, she began to twitch and moan more loudly as she began to cum, indicating that she is still somewhat sensitive because of our previous activities in the bathroom.

Her oven is running wild, and she stops moving to enjoy the sensation.

But I'm not done with her, so I leave her globes and move my hands down to the bed so I can get better support, after which I start moving more aggressively, bouncing her wildly on my hips.

"Ahaan… N- wai- ahn- I can't…" says Alessia, going crazy with pleasure.

I increase the speed and start to penetrate her pussy with rough, hard, and continuous thrusts.

And simultaneously, the intensity of Alessia's moans also increases.

She experiences many mini-orgasms as we move, losing the ability to think clearly and only retaining enough sense to hug me tightly.

"... Yesss… I never knew… Naahaa… I thought… Was disgusted… But this… Mhaaan! I lov- Ahaan"

Between her loud moans, Alessia sometimes says some broken sentences that I don't understand.

Out of a sudden impulse, I move my right hand once again and rest it on Alessia's butt, grabbing and squeezing it.

Then I move my fingers to the left and gently begin to finger her asshole.

This seems to increase even more the pleasure she is feeling because she no longer tries to say anything and only moans in front of me, very close to my ears, with her tongue slightly out of her mouth and her face extremely flushed.

"Alessia, I am going to cum," I say, feeling the urge become impossible to contain.

"Pour it inside… I-ahan- I need it" Alessia says, regaining some sense as she feels me shudder with pleasure.

"Aargh!" I let out a low groan as the pleasure building inside me finally overflows in the shape of semen, flooding Alessia's pussy.

"Ahaan... Yes! I'm the first! Y-you are mine!" says Alessia in a victorious gasp.

'I don't know exactly what she means, considering that we already did it in the bathroom, but I won't go deep into the subject. Now I have to go deep into other things' I think, and I keep fucking her while pouring sperm deep inside her.

"E-Emir, I can't… Hold back anymore… mhaaa!" Alessia says and begins to cum wildly, making our movements generate loudly squelching sounds due to the mixing of our fluids.

At that very moment, I hear a voice that isn't Alessia's orgasmic screams, and the next, I'm being firmly hugged from behind as Delia jumps on me with a smile while saying, "My turn."

Delia moves her hands slowly, as if in a trance, to erotically caress my chest and stomach.

She's hot.

Literally speaking, she is extremely hot...

'What is going on with my little Saint's temperature lately?'

Though I am unable to see, I can feel her warm lips pressing against the nape of my neck and her two soft mounds crushing against my back.

While doing all this, Delia is constantly issuing lewd noises, as if receiving pleasure herself from her actions.

After finishing my ejaculation inside her, Alessia lets me go and lay bare on the bedside, completely out of energy.

She is a spectacle of curves and cannons. A sinful body that would drive any man crazy.

But the pressure and the warmth on my back remind me that I now have to focus on someone else, so I turn around to look at this someone.

Delia’s red face looks at me and Alessia with a jealous look that I didn't think possible in someone so selfless.

So, to not leave her without her piece of me, I take my dick out of Alessia's cum-leaking pussy in a flash, and I leap towards the welcoming arms of Delia, who instantly hugs me.

Then I begin kissing Delia as she begins performing some wild movements, hanging herself on me and locking her legs and fluffy tails around me, causing me to feel as if I am in an extremely hot environment while at the same time giving Alessia more bed space to rest.

"E-Emir, please… I am feeling so weird… I need to… have something inside," she mutters breathlessly, undiminished arousal clearly reflecting in her eyes.

Delia is too hot to control her language.

It seems that she wants to follow Alessia's example despite the fact that she would never typically utter such obscene words.

'That was impressive! I kind of like this new horny Delia.'

Without wasting any time, I use my free hand to grab my cock and press it against Delia's wet cunt before shoveling it deep inside with all my strength.

Delia starts moving up and down while rubbing her buns on my chest as she kisses me while massaging my tongue with her warm animal tongue.

"Hnaah… Nahhhn… It… It feels so good" She moans and looks at me lustfully as I taste her honeypot.

"Kiss me" Suddenly, Alessia appears beside me, surprisingly but apparently recovered from her orgasmic state.

So, in order not to leave any of my girls unattended, momentarily I stop kissing Delia, and I turn my face towards Alessia to start kissing her.

Without thinking, one of my hands goes to the space between her legs and starts playing with her clitoris, restarting her moans.

As I continue to penetrate Delia, Alessia, perhaps trying to mimic me, reaches down and begins caressing my balls.

Her job is not easy, as she has very little room to move her hand, but anyway Alessia is making it hard on me as she starts taking turns kissing me and Delia.

'I have to admit it. I like this new girl on girl action.'

The following second, pressure begins to build up at the base of my cock for the fourth time on this wonderful day.

"Gaah"  I grumble as I feel a jolt of pleasurable pain run down my balls because, sensing that I'm about to cum, Alessia squeezes them a little extra hard, making me start shooting my seed like a broken geyser inside Delia's cunt.

'Fuck… It feels like I am melting'

"My womb… I feel so hot… You are filling me up… Emir! I love you" Delia squeals in delight as she squirts like a fountain while I keep my cock buried in the warm, moist crevices of her pussy.

Delia doesn't want to let me go, but Alessia pulls her away and aggressively starts sucking my dick.

The fox girl is still sucking on my tongue as Alessia is switching between my cock and Delia's oven, trying to drink all my semen.

When she finishes, she climbs up and joins the fray upstairs.

I am now holding a beauty in each hand and engaging in all sorts of pleasure.

Then a bolt of divine inspiration strikes me in the mind, and I proceed to lie Alessia on her back and Delia on top of her face to face, then I press on them as their ovens stuck tightly on each other.

'I feel so hot now, almost as if I were having a fever… Can someone die from pleasure? It would be a nice way to die'

While Alessia and Delia play with each other and get each other heated up, I insert my manhood between them and begin to delight all of us, taking turns to penetrate my beautiful girlfriends.

This didn't end until I made a mess with the two of them a few more times, following one another without stopping.

When we finish, the girls are lying close together on the bed to rest, while I kneel on the bed to admire the result of our actions.

'No matter how I see it, everything is so sticky that we need a serious bath now.'

"This was amazing." I tiredly say.

"Yes, Master was great." Alessia playfully says.

Delia seems speechless but nods slowly, in agreement with her partner.

"Hehe, thank you..." I say, bowing.

"... Now let's clean this mess up."

12