Ch 226: That new abnormal state explains a lot about what happened today
346 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to support, you can do so at: https://www.patreon.com/finlegost

There, you can find 18 chapters in advance. There is even a chat option included, which was previously only available on the app, but since a few days ago it has been available on PC as well. I think it could be a good way for all those who read the novel on the different platforms to have a common channel of communication.

Thanks to my patrons and to those who comment on the chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this hobby of mine.

And, of course, thanks to everyone who reads this novel.

*************************************

 

 

After bathing for the second time, we returned to the temple bed to get some rest, and the accumulated exhaustion in their bodies was such that Alessia and Delia quickly fell asleep.

We were a little cramped for space in the limited temple bed, but Delia found the solution to our dilemma by deciding to sleep on my body, and now she finds herself cuddling tenderly on my chest as she sleeps peacefully.

'Sometimes I'm really surprised at the ideas my adorable little Saint comes up with. Considering how shy she normally is, who would have thought that she would come up with this way of sleeping?'

The sensation of the warmth and heavenly softness of her body will probably keep me awake all night, but I would have had to be crazy to refuse her proposal.

Sleep is overrated.

This feeling of lying in bed and being cuddled by two beauties is the best.

When the fox girl told us about her idea, Alessia seemed to be a little irritated for some reason, but she didn't comment on it.

And now she falls asleep on my side, clinging tightly to my right arm, while one of her legs curls around my right leg, as if she's afraid of losing me while she sleeps.

This strange way in which we are resting means that, although the temple bed is small, there is a lot of unused free space.

It's currently evening, and I'm surprised at how quickly the day has gone by, as I didn't do much today apart from talk to people, go around, and, well.... have sex with my girls.

"Anyway, now that my two horny girls are asleep, I think it's time to update the status of the three of us." I murmur softly.

There shouldn't be much change in their status, but I want to check one thing on Delia's status. So I'm going to start with her.

[Delia] [Saint Lvl 7] [Adventurer Lvl 15] [Believer Lvl 50] [Lancer Lvl 19] [Priestess Lvl 37]

[Nymphomaniac Lvl 1]

HP=38 || MP=38

Agility=25 || Strength=25

Intelligence=25 || Luck=9

[Resistance]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

'Hmm, that new abnormal state explains a lot about what happened today.'

Based on the class characteristics, the existence of a nymphomaniac Saint shouldn't be something possible in this world, but I guess the experience discount has a lot to do with this situation.

And all that training for her to learn to find my semen tasty must surely also have had something to do with her acquiring this altered state.

Aside from that, Delia also has a lot of ridiculous and unnecessary new classes among her available ones.

[Housewife Lvl 1] [Cook Lvl 1] [Seamstress Lvl 1]

And many more like that...

'Haa... The experience discount definitely has its pros and cons.'

But having to browse through a long list of useless classes until you find a useful one isn't such a bad thing, considering all the advantages it gives.

Some classes seem to be somewhat interesting, but I doubt it's worth activating them because they won't level up much at all in the labyrinths.

From now on, I'm going to ignore the new classes section of my status until I really need one to acquire points.

In the case of my girls, however, I should regularly check this section, as they still have a lot of class slots available that they are not using.

But I'll only look at classes that seem useful.

And speaking of new classes... I'm going to take some points off Delia's status to get 11 points to activate her new class.

I think I'll take three points from Agility, Strength, and Intelligence and two from HP.

That way, her status will still be balanced, and she won't notice the change that much.

[Delia] [Saint Lvl 7] [Adventurer Lvl 15] [Believer Lvl 50] [Lancer Lvl 19] [Priestess Lvl 37] [Harem member Lvl 1]

[Nymphomaniac Lvl 1]

HP=36 || MP=38

Agility=22 || Strength=22

Intelligence=22 || Luck=9

[Resistance]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

Delia said earlier that she wasn't as athletic as us, but now that I'm comparing her status with Alessia's, I guess that comment was more a matter of attitude and habit than anything else, because there isn't that much difference in their statuses when it comes to Agility and Strength.

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl 29] [Knight Lvl 5] [Sword King Lvl 2] [Warrior Lvl 29] [Lancer Lvl 21] [Leader Lvl 25] [Harem member Lvl 5]

[Masochist Lvl 11]

HP=18 || MP=1

Agility=25 || Strength=22

Intelligence=25 || Luck=14

[Resistance]

Physical=7 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

4 free stat points to assign.

'Masochist leveled up again! Nice~'

It's weird that it leveled up since we didn't do anything to justify it, but I'm not going to overanalyze the situation.

Anyway, there's something that's weirder than masochist's level up... and that's what I should analyze.

'Why did the Harem member class level up? We didn't do anything today apart from.... Wait!!! If my assumption is correct, will our new classes level up with sex? If this is so, aren't these new classes perfect for me? You should take note, Hero class.'

I'm going to draw 3 points from Intelligence and Agility from her status so I can use 10 and activate the 90% discount on her too.

That way, her Strength, Agility, and Intelligence are at the same level, and so now all three of us have an active 90% discount on the experience required for everything.

'Hmm... I had already subtracted 13 points from her status in order to activate [Harem member Lvl 1], so I'm going to change Adventurer to Great Adventurer.'

That way, it will be easier for her to get more stat points and recover the ones I used to activate the extra discount and her new class.

[Alessia Addari] [Great Adventurer Lvl 1] [Knight Lvl 5] [Sword King Lvl 2] [Warrior Lvl 29] [Lancer Lvl 21] [Leader Lvl 25] [Harem member Lvl 5]

[Masochist Lvl 11]

HP=18 || MP=1

Agility=22 || Strength=22

Intelligence=22 || Luck=14

[Resistance]

Physical=7 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

As I'm finishing editing her status, I remember our conversation from yesterday and look at her abilities out of curiosity.

Then I see that, confirming my suspicions, her Sword breathing style skill is at level 33.

'If her skill is at level 33, I guess I am too... Yep, my skill leveled up too.'

I guess that advice Alessia gave me yesterday about how to use the skill without causing pain to the body was the condition for the skill to level up.

'Now that I think about it... maybe the fact that Masochist leveled up and Alessia's discovery about this skill are related'

I don't know whether or not I should worry about this possible discovery, but I think it would be best to check if my assumption is founded before deciding what to do.

'Alessia's Masochist altered state has been good for me so far, but the idea of Alessia finding pleasure in self-inflicted pain is somehow disturbing to me.... Haa... But one thing at a time'

Now that I've updated the statuses of my two girls, it's my turn.

[Emir] [Great Adventurer Lvl 11] [Archer Lvl 41] [Knight Lvl 18] [Sword King Lvl 6] [Leader Lvl 27] [Harem Lord Lvl 7] [Traveler Lvl 8] [Hero Lvl 3] [Barbarian Lvl 9]

HP=30| MP=20

Agility=30|| Strength=30

Intelligence=30 || Luck=13

[Resistance]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

You have 6 free stat points.

'Yes, this confirms my theory. Our new classes level up with sex... I hope my parents don't come up with this information in their research.'

I hope that, from now on, my parents don't find out any more information about my sexual life. It's not really something I'm excited for them to know.

That's a subject that has to be known only to me and my girls.

After a few moments of thought, I decided to add the free points to Physical resistance so that I'll be on a similar level with Alessia's ability in this stat.

'Now that I don't have anything to do, I should try to get some sleep, as tomorrow I have several plans to do with my girls, but.... Ugh... I'm too hot to sleep.'

However, I would rather be dead than wake up my two sleeping beauties to tell them that I needed some space in bed.

That could easily be misinterpreted, and no woman likes to be called fat.

'Anyway, I'll have to try to relax by reminiscing about what we did earlier today. Yes, that will do...

It really was an amazing first day for our first day living together, wasn't it?...

Haa.... And it will be the first of many...

It really took us a long time to get to this, but it's okay...

All good things require some patience.'

12