Ch 227: There’s plenty of me for both of you
274 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to support, you can do so at: https://www.patreon.com/finlegost

There, you can find 18 chapters in advance. There is even a chat option included, which was previously only available on the app, but since a few days ago it has been available on PC as well. I think it could be a good way for all those who read the novel on the different platforms to have a common channel of communication.

Thanks to my patrons and to those who comment on the chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this hobby of mine.

And, of course, thanks to everyone who reads this novel.

*************************************

 

*The next day*

'W-what is this feeling? Why do I feel something spongy on my face, and why does my body feel so hot? Also... My crotch feels...'

I open my eyes and can barely see anything because of the three tails of orange fur that are covering my face.

As I become more aware of the situation, I realize that Delia is still lying on my body, but that her head has turned south towards my crotch, and that she is busily going about her morning chores.

'But... I'm feeling more than one tongue busying itself with my penis and balls.'

Still half dazed, I slowly move my hands to move the triplets aside a little.

The first thing I notice is that I now have a full view of Delia's beautiful ass, which wiggles slightly, very close to my face, with every movement of the devoted Saint.

And the second thing is that half-kneeling on the side of the bed is Alessia, attracting my attention with the skill with which she massages, sucks, and licks my balls, as if they were some kind of candy.

'She's never been so proactive in this aspect of our life together....

Considering her comments last night, I guess she doesn't want Delia to beat her at anything....

Now that she has to share me with someone else, my girl seems to have suddenly become quite competitive about it....

Good for me!...

Ugh, Delia's long and flexible animal tongue is heavenly...

but I must restrain myself and not give in to temptation.'

I have many plans for today, and if I respond to the allure of Delia's lovely pussy, which is subtly dripping in front of me, then one thing will lead to another and we'll easily lose half a day, loosing the opportunity to do everything I want to do today.

'There will be time for that later in the evening. If all goes well, in a much bigger and more comfortable bed.'

I lie as still as I can as I quietly enjoy this incredible morning blowjob and let myself be carried away by the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

However, something must have caught Alessia's attention, because she notices that I am awake and says, "Good morning, Master. Are you enjoying our service?"

Hearing her companion, Delia says nothing but redoubles the speed and intensity of her head and tongue movements, which draws an involuntary sigh of pleasure from me.

"Yes... Very much so," I say breathlessly.

Alessia looks at me with a brief smile and quickly returns to her task, also with much more passion.

All these sensations combined, plus the image of having two beautiful girls in front of me giving me a blowjob, make the pleasure build up in my body at incredible speeds, and before long, I release my load with a grunt of satisfaction.

Just like yesterday, as soon as Alessia notices I'm starting to ejaculate, she roughly pushes Delia away and sets about personally taking my load, swallowing it quickly, and leaving the little fox girl with a few splashes on her pretty face.

Delia falls off my body onto the bed and kneels on the bedspread, after which she begins to lick her lips and scoop up what little of my cum was left on her face with her fingers, only to begin sucking on her fingers as she looks up at Alessia with a shadow of irritation on her face.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast, Alessia?" I say, looking curiously at my first girl.

"No... I... The taste..." says Alessia hesitantly "...I mean, the important thing is that you enjoy it."

'- No matter how long it takes, I can never get used to the taste. It's too bitter for my palate'

"Tch... You should learn from Delia in that respect. She really likes my cum," I say, teasing the blonde girl a little.

'Why is it that I love teasing my dear Masochist so much?'

At this statement, Alessia looks very surprised and stare at Delia briefly, who nods silently.

'- This feeling... I shouldn't let it take root in me. I'm so used to receiving Emir's tasty cum in the mornings that, when Alessia pushed me away like that... I felt the urge to attack her... This new kind of strange feeling is very... Primitive... But I have to learn to control it. A Saint cannot think of seeking revenge... Surely this must be a test sent to me by God to help me improve as a person.'

'Delia seems to be very thoughtful and conflicted about something... Could it be that she really doesn't like my semen?'

"I... Are you serious?" asks Alessia incredulously after a few dazed moments.

"I don't lie!" exclaims Delia, suddenly very offended by Alessia's question.

"Okay, okay, calm down; it's not that big of a deal..." I say, looking with some concern at my two girls.

'Looks like they're not getting along as well as I thought....

Anyway, I guess it's normal since they didn't know each other until recently, at least not as intimately as they do now....

But in time, they'll learn to get along.'

"... Anyway, Alessia, even if that wasn't the case, and supposing Delia didn't like the taste of my semen, next time remember to share. There's plenty of Emir for both of you."

When I finish speaking, I look at Alessia and Delia with a smug smile.

The first one looks back at me with some displeasure on her face and says, "Ok... I'll keep that in mind for next time."

And Delia simply looks at me, smiling and slightly blushing, with obvious expectations to which I won't be able to respond at the moment.

"Later." I say simply, in an unspecified promise, but Delia seems to understand what I mean, because a slight involuntary moan escapes her as she presses her thighs together on the bed.

'It seems this new altered state in Delia is playing havoc with her mind, altering her basic daily needs.'

'- This girl... She's not as pure as I had initially thought'

At the sound the fox girl emits, Alessia looks briefly at Delia with a frown and, after turning to look at me, says, "What are we going to do today, Master?"

"Today we're finally going to move into our little love nest..." I say excitedly, putting my two clasped hands behind my head as a pillow, still smiling.

'- Our... what? Haa... How could Delia's mind not be corrupted if she spent who knows how long in the sun with this perverted Master?'

"... Besides, we're going to Erick's store to introduce him to Delia. Also, I have some business with him. The last time I went, he told me I had to take you with me the next time I visited his store because he hadn't seen you in a long time.... " I continue, as I humorously recall my last conversation with the blacksmith.

'Erick wanted to see Alessia again, and that's not surprising, given how incredibly beautiful my girl is. What's he going to think now that I'm going to his store with not just one beauty, but two?'

"... He's also the one I plan to ask for advice on where we should locate our new micro-enterprise, which will probably require us to take a good walk around the capital," I say and move my hands to caress Delia's head, who leans down beside me to kiss me tenderly on the cheek at the mention of her new place of work.

'Hmm... It seems that mentioning the 'Saint Delia’s Clinic' has made her a little cold in the head'

"And to finalize our plans for today, we're going to go to the labyrinth for a few hours. I want the three of us to get used to fighting together as soon as possible, as we are very close to the no man's zone, and on those floors, our coordination must be as perfect as possible."

'- Lately... I get the impression that my Master is thinking things through a lot more.... Before, he would never have given me in the morning such a detailed list of the things we would do during the day. Normally, we would simply do the things that spontaneously occur to him in the morning.... But now he seems somehow more determined and self-confident... I like it'

"... So we should get up, change, and travel straight to our house in the capital. It's better to have breakfast there to inaugurate our new life together. As soon as we're changed and ready, I'll use space travel to open an illusory door to our home in the capital."

'- That's... that's impossible, according to what I know about travelers. If any Traveler could travel directly to the capital of a kingdom, the safety of that kingdom would be a joke... but Master seems pretty sure of what he's saying... Anyway, we'll see'

11