Ch 20: A good friend
7.3k 11 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alessia is standing in front of me, on top of a large magic circle, while I'm standing on a much smaller one.

"Please recite the spell after me…"

At the same time that Leo narrated the spell, I repeated it. This caused the magic circles to slowly begin to glow red. The phrases of the spell themselves have no meaning. In one second, they will talk about the sea and, the next second, about the land.

After chanting the spell for about a minute, a necklace-shaped tattoo appeared on Alessia's neck. It disappeared at the same time that the magic circles stopped glowing. At the sight of a third party, no one would think that Alessia is a slave, my slave.

"Congratulations! From now on, Alessia is your slave"

"Your will is my will, master" Alessia approached me and swore her oath.

"And that's how it should be"

With my words, Alessia smiled very adorably. Her level of cuteness is on par with the gold left behind by the Snow Wolves.

"I hope this is not the last time we see each other; our Heavenly Water House will be at your disposal at any time you wish"

"Yes. If one day I need you, I will come back"

With such words, I bid Leo farewell.

Now, a change occurred in my user interface the moment Alessia became my slave. The main thing is that an icon with her face appeared at the top left of my vision.

I pressed it mentally, and then the user interface changed the status. 

'It no longer reflects mine, but Alessia's… Don't tell me!'

I breathed heavily.

I really want to press the [Reset Status Points], wishing to know if my assumptions are correct. But I, somehow, held myself back. 

'If I do such a thing, then she will immediately realize that something strange is going on. After all, moving her points while she is still awake will make the changes noticeable. I'll press it when we're naked in bed. At that point, she won't notice.'

"Master, thank you for helping me. Although I don't know who my father is, if he was someone capable of sealing my memories, it is possible that he would have done what you mentioned that day…"

'That someone wants to kill her while she is sent to the Drial Cenit kingdom. Yes… a noble can do that and much more.'

"Don't worry, you're with me now"

"…Yes"

'— Hmm? What happened to his sharp eyes? Master's appearance is very different from that day… No, I'm being rushed, maybe that's what he does when he's in his serious mode.'

'Alessia is looking at me strangely. I feel like her points towards me are slowly decreasing... but that's fine. At some point, she'll realize I'm not the gallant clone, so there's no need to pretend anymore.'

Alessia: "!!!"

Without hesitation, I took her hand and we walked down the street together.

Her hand is so soft and at the same time so firm. It makes me imagine how she will hold my dick with those hands at night.

 

***

 

"She is Alessia, my slave"

"Alessia, a pleasure"

"Erick, a blacksmith. Oh, you are very beautiful. Now, I understand why Emir went into debt up to his neck to buy you"

"Did he go into debt... for me?" Alessia looked at me with a worried face.

I don't know where Erick got the idea that I went into debt to buy her, but I still have to agree. After all, the money I got from the golden labyrinth is impossible to explain, only debts can make sense of this whole situation.

'Ah, I see… That's why he didn't immediately charge me with the three skills sword … Erick is an amazing guy. I won the lottery when I met him.'

"Actually, I came to visit you not only to introduce you to Alessia, but also to know if you have any contact to buy me a house"

Erick: "…"

'— This guy is up to his neck in debt and still wants to keep spending money… Should I beat him up instead of his parents?'

'Mm, that look… I feel like I can read it.'

"Don't think too much of it. I have money, don't worry"

"Haa… Well, whatever you say. Do you want a house in the north, or in the south?"

"I have 60 gold coins, what do you recommend?"

Erick: "…"

Alessia: "S-Sixty!!"

'— Does this guy actually have money? Should I charge him for the sword before he spends it all?'

"… … … The south, I know someone"

"T- Thank you"

'That silence almost killed me.'

After Erick left the store in charge of Jack, we went out to meet his contact.

Only a 10-minute walk away, we arrive at a house located in the southern sector, which is very beautiful. We were served by a man with a pronounced beard.

"What are your preferences?"

"...If it's possible, I don't want neighbors nearby" After making known all the things I want for a house, I added those last words.

"I understand… Well, I think I already know which one you might like. Please follow me"

"ok"

"Emir, now that I introduced you, I say goodbye. I have work to do in the store"

"Thanks for the help, Erick" I said goodbye to him with a handshake.

The real estate broker's name is Alfonso. Of slim build and short stature, his beard reaches to his chest. He is someone very serious, since he only speaks when it's absolutely necessary.

"Master, houses in the south are too expensive. If you really have money, you better pay off your debts before spending on something else"

"Alessia, I don't really have debts"

"What? But then, did you lie to Mr. Erick?"

"Mm... I got the money in a way that can't be explained. That's why I kept quiet and nodded."

"I see…"

'—He isn't how I had imagined him. I thought he would be someone worthy of respect… no… I'm being too hasty, I have to evaluate the situation more.'

'Uah, my points with her drop too fast. I think Alessia is already realizing that I'll be a bad master… Hmm, she won't show it, but I am sure she must be very happy. She's a masochist after all.'

"We arrived"

"Hmm?"

In front of us there is a wall, very similar to that of a castle 10 meters high. Inside it there must be an organization very similar to the order of knights.

Alfonso smiled and said "Its interior will surprise you"

Then he spoke to the doorman, and the latter opened a door 3m high. When we passed by it, I thought I was dreaming.

"Initially, the city of Altamira was created with a space of hundreds of kilometers of nature where the nobles could peacefully walk without encountering any monster. Unfortunately, the nobles want modern technology. Very few of them established their home in this place due to the few modern amenities."

As he said, before us there is only nature. Flowering trees, there is even a river. I would never have thought that there would be a garden especially dedicated to the nobles within the capital. If that wasn't enough, the walls are high enough to add great security to this place.

"The house I told you about is a few minutes from here, please follow me a little longer"

This time, the walk was not monotonous at all. The song of the birds and the sound of the water are extremely relaxing.

"Here it is. This beautiful house is the one I recommend"

It is a two-story house, made of oak with two windows on each of its walls. It has a balcony on the second floor. Its yard has soft soil, which looks ready and willing to be planted. Small wooden posts surround the house to mark the land of the property.

Upon entering, the home environment was only amplified. A dining room kitchen with wood furniture armchairs. On the second floor, there are the bedrooms; 6 of them, specifically. On both the first and second floors, there is a bathroom with incredibly modern technologies called 'plumbing' and 'drain'. Where the water appears with the movement of a faucet and disappears through the drain. 

'That's modern.'

"I see that it is to your liking. This house belongs to a noble family who, seeing that none of their descendants want to be in contact with nature, decided to sell it. Its fully furnished and it is worth 50 gold coins"

Before I arrived in the city of Altamira, I would say that 50 gold coins is too much money, but now when I see my inventory I can't help but think that it is too little.

"Okay, I love it"

"That's nice to hear"

After giving him the money, Alfonso held a magical object in his hands and recited a spell. For a second, the house lit up and then everything went back to normal.

[You have acquired a property]

"The house has been registered in your name, no further paperwork is necessary. I'll take care of the rest... Have a nice day"

"Bye, thank you"

After closing the door, I looked at Alessia.

'It's housewarming time.'

170