Ch 22: Blood Seal Lvl33
8.5k 8 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Alessia was sleeping, I decided to make some changes to her status.

"Well, now that you're sleeping, I'll move some of your points"

'[Reset Status Points]'

All status points remained in place; the only difference is that now they can be moved at will. But just like last time, I hit the 'Release All' button, so that the points are automatically released.

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl11]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl1)]

HP=1 || MP=1

Agility=1 || Strength=1

Intelligence=1 || Luck=1

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

[Alessia Addari has 66 free points]

'Oh, what a difference.'

I remember when I pressed that button I only had 48 free points. If you take away the 10 points gained by Adventurer's Lv11, you get 56 points. 

'In other words, she has 8 points more than me since her birth.'

This is because the None class doesn't give points for leveling up; that's why the [None] class is so despised.

'Then, let's see your classes.'

[Classes]

[Adventurer Lvl11, Warrior Lvl1, Leader Lvl1]

'[Leader Lvl1]'

When I focus on that class, its description quickly emerges.

[Innate leaders whose voice is heard despite differences. The orders you give to your teammates will be obeyed and carried out in the best way]

'Again, a class that does not appear in the books. Very similar to my [Survivor] class. It is to be expected that only people counted on the fingers of one hand possess such a class as their main class. After all, this would mean that the person constantly gives orders, being a born leader in his daily life. Hm… What will be its conditions of acquisition? Tomorrow I'll ask Alessia.'

'[Experience]'

'I know this will hurt, but you need to spend 15 points on the 60% discount of experience needed to level up.'

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl11] [Warrior Lvl1] [Leader Lvl1]

'2 points for the second class and 3 points for the third.'

This leaves 46 free points, plus the 7 essential points for a total of 53 points.

'Well, it's time to return those points to her status.'

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl11] [Warrior Lvl1] [Leader Lvl1]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl1)]

HP=10 || MP=1

Agility=12 || Strength=12

Intelligence=12 || Luck=5

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

An adventurer concentrates his points on HP and all the Resistances, and only a small part goes to the strength attribute. The reason for this is obvious, since in the labyrinth appear monsters that throw poisons, magic, and curses.

'But in my opinion, such things are not necessary. This is because if you can avoid the attacks, your HP will not decrease. The same goes for all resistances. The best thing to do as an adventurer is to evade. If, in the worst-case scenario, a monster poisoned you, the only thing that the resistance will do is that the poison won’t kill you so fast, that's all. Hmm, now for the main event.'

I mentally press [Masochist Lvl1], hoping I can acquire a description so I know how to level it up properly.

[Visible]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl1)]

[Hidden]

[(Blood Seal Lvl 33)]

It was a huge surprise when, instead of a description, a new window was opened.

'That blood seal looks dangerous, especially because of its high level.'

[Blood Seal Lvl 33] [1|3]

[Blood is absolute. It is a river that leads to the soul. That being the case, controlling the blood can control the soul.]

[Improvements 1 of 3]

[To upgrade to the next level, you need the following materials: (A drop of Zael's blood) (A King Serpent's tail) (Two Safir's feathers)]'

'So that [1|3] equals the upgrades made to the seal… then the [3|3] of my [Inventory] skill means no more upgrades can be made. That's why mentally pressing it didn't do anything. But this brings up more questions… for example, did the UI max out the [Inventory] skill since my birth? Or did someone hand me the materials-…?'

Emir: "…"

'Well, it makes sense.'

When I arrived in the city of Altamira, the map was marked as 80% complete. This means that my parents brought me here when I was a baby. 

Since they were adventurers, it is to be expected that they had a lot of materials on hand, and they also have more than 50 points in luck…

I can only say that their luck ran rampant and, somehow, they found out that my body accepted enhancement materials, and they just gave their baby a taste…

'As expected of 50 points in luck.'

The UI always had the inventory ability, but only when I got the adventurer class was it released for use. So, even if it's a guess, I'm pretty sure much of it is correct.

'Now then, let's get back to the [Blood Seal]. Since it can be upgraded with materials… it makes me think of something as basic as, can I back out and remove the materials? If it could, the seal would return to level 1. There is even the possibility that it will simply disappear, because there is no longer anything to hold it.'

With the blood seal description window in front, I said, "Remove materials."

[5 points are required to make changes.]

[Note: Points will be lost forever. Only Alessia Addari points are allowed]

Such a window appeared after my words. The materials can be removed, but there is a price to pay. For both me and Alessia, five points are too much. 

'This means that she needs to spend the points gained from leveling up five times… No matter how you look at it, it's an unreasonable price.'

I don't know what memories that seal blocks, but at least for now there is no need to know.

***

"Churp amu slurp mnguh ahmun"

'What time is it? No, wait. What did I even do last night? When did I fall asleep? No, more importantly, what is touching my penis?'

I quickly lifted the blanket and then… I saw a beautiful woman on my body, sucking on my penis.

"Ooho, Alessia, good morning! W-what are you doing so early in the morning?"

"Churppp What do I do?! You told me to give you a blowjob to wake you up! Amu mnnguh slurp lero ahnm"

"Ooooh, I remember!"

At night Alessia gave me several blowjobs, all in order not to have sex with me. 

'In a way, it was exciting, as she will always remain firm and her eyes constantly looked at me with a bit of hate-…'

"Amu slurp mnm ahnm churpp nnungh"

'Haa, it's impossible. I can't concentrate!'

Lying in bed while a beautiful woman gives me a blowjob feels completely different than yesterday. Where yesterday I was standing, now I am lying down. I never thought a simple thing like that would make such a difference!

"Lero lero slurp amumnn churp slurpp"

'It may be because I'm just waking up, but I feel like I'm going to cum right away. And it's not my fault! when I feel how her lips brush my penis and how her tongue moves to caress it, especially when she looks at me from time to time...'

"I'm cumming! Make sure you taste my cum before you swallow it! That's good manners!! Ooooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnn!"

Her beautiful lips sucked on my penis until I stopped cumming, then she pulled away from it and began to taste it.

"Guchu guchu guchu"

'—No matter how many times I have it in my mouth, I can't get used to it! It tastes disgusting! Disgusting!'

*Swallow*

"Say aah~"

"Grrr, Aah"

Her mouth is completely clean; she swallowed my cum completely.

'Well, it's time to get up.'

 I got out of bed and checked my inventory. In just a thought, the clothes were fitted to my body without the need to dress.

"H-How did you do that?" she said in a surprised voice.

Alessia, who is partially naked, is on the side of the window. The sun's rays make her blonde hair shine beautifully, making her figure look even sexier than it already is.

"By using the inventory skill a lot, at some point, you start to feel how easy it is to control it."

My words are true as, according to the UI, [Inventory] is at max level. This means that anyone can reach that level if they put enough practice into it, but I don't know how many years it takes people to get to that level.

After answering her, Alessia stopped talking. She didn't even look at me.

'Apparently, she still has a grudge about last night. Well it's a matter of time, at some point she'll get used to it.'

161