Ch 21: Blowjob
10.8k 17 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come with me."

I took Alessia's hand, and we headed to the second floor.

The room I chose for us is the one that overlooks the balcony, whose windows are larger, and which illuminates the room better. The bed is of the matrimonial type.

In front of the bed, I looked at Alessia again.

'Her green eyes, blonde hair, big breasts, and soft round butt... I can't contain myself anymore.'

Alessia: "!!!"

I brought my lips closer and kissed her. For a moment, her lips resisted my tongue, but then she welcomed it, and my tongue slowly entered her mouth, touching her tongue.

While kissing her, I reach out my hand and touch her breast.

"Mm ahh nn mm"

This seemed to take her by surprise, but I still didn't stop. 

'Her chest is so soft and elastic! No matter how hard I squeeze, I can't touch everything with my hand. It's bigger than I thought; her clothes must cover a lot of it.'

With my left hand, I touch her hip and her buttocks.

"Mnnnn, ahh!"

Her cute moans were soon heard.

I can finally touch those buttocks that constantly captivated me on our walk. With each of their steps, they moved so sensually that my cock was erect during the entire journey. I only thought about touching them!

'They are soft and, at the same time, hard. When she gets nervous, she squeezes them, but when she is relaxed, she softens them. Well, I want to touch them directly.'

I stopped kissing her and took off her blouse. Beneath it, appeared a beautiful white bra, strongly supporting her large bust.

"Y-You are not the man I imagined!" With her lips free, Alessia was finally able to speak.

While her cheeks are flushed, her eyes show a slight hatred towards me. But seeing that look of hatred paired with that sexy, partially naked body only turned me on even more.

"I've always been like this, only you couldn't see it."

I got closer to her neck and reached my hands toward her back. It took me a while, but I was able to undo her bra.

"Grrr, you liar! At that time, you pretended to be someone else!"

'Alessia has an unbreakable will, even when she is showing me her globes, she can continue speaking and expressing her opinion.'

"You're wrong, about that time and about now. Both are me, at no time did I pretend"

'The moment my level goes up, my intelligence will naturally reach a high level, and by then, I'll be the gallant clone daily... Or maybe it's too early to know that, I'll leave it to my future self.'

I hugged her again as I directed my hands to her hips. I pulled her skirt down, and at the same time, my head touched her melons and stomach. Even with this, Alessia raised her feet so I could remove her skirt properly.

"So… I was wrong about you!"

After removing her white panties, Alessia was completely naked.

"Ah mn mmm ahm"

Again, I kissed her, but this time I directly touched her breasts and buttocks. This softness and warmth are incomparable. My fingers involuntarily go to her nipples and squeeze them.

I stopped kissing her and looked at her. With my hand under her chest, I lift her slightly. At the moment of releasing her boobs, they fell and bounced in a very sexy way. At that time, I also measured its weight, and I can say that they are quite heavy.

"Grrr, pervert master, you just saved me for my body!"

'I do not deny it.'

I got close to her neck and saw the curves of her buttocks. From this position, they look amazing. I quickly reached out and squeezed my hands.

"Ah mmm Grrr"

'That growl she makes to contain herself is extremely exciting, but I won't tell her. If I tell her, I'm afraid I'll never hear it again.'

With my head on her neck, I played with her buttocks. Squeezing them, moving them, and making love to them. I can play with them forever without getting bored.

'Well, this is my limit. Kissing and touching her is within the range of what I can do as a master, but although I could order her to have sex with me, I don't like to give orders for this kind of thing. Besides, even when I've done all this, she hasn't stopped me. It seems she must have been prepared since the moment she became a slave. With all that said…'

"Could you give me a blowjob?" I whispered in her ears.

"Kuh, Grrr" she looked at me with a bit of hatred and then said "Y- You! I will never have feelings for you. Remember that!" With those words, Alessia crouched down.

Emir: "…"

'There was room for negotiation, do you know? You could have refused… Perhaps she thought l would use a command to force her to do so if she didn't obey.'

Commands are orders given to slaves. They are extremely domineering. If I were to order [Obey me for life], at that very moment Alessia would turn into a doll. One that wouldn't breathe, unless told to do so.

That's why a master must be very careful with his commands. One false step, and his slaves' souls can be snatched away.

'Now, although there is a big misunderstanding here, I will remain silent and say nothing. After all, it was difficult from the beginning for a master and slave to have feelings for each other.'

In order not to keep her waiting, I took off my pants, leaving my spear very close to her face.

'- It smells bad! S-Should I lick this?'

She looked at me with hatred, as if wanting to tell me countless things, but still she opened her mouth.

"Amu lero lero mm nnn ahnm"

'Ooh!'

The moment she put my glans in her mouth, she began to lick it as if it were candy. I felt how the softness and moisture of her tongue passed through my dick, from one side to the other. Looking down, I can see a beautiful woman with blonde hair and large boobs doing her best to please me.

"Lero lero nmmm amu ahn lero"

"Don't just lick it, move your head too!"

'—This pervert master! I swear you will regret this!'

"Slurp mnguh mmm mnah lero churpp"

"Ooh ooh haa"

At the moment I asked her to, she began to move her head up and down. I can see how her lips cling to my cock and how her beautiful face turns away and comes closer to me. All the saliva in her mouth leaves traces on my shaft, and then she brings her mouth closer to savor its taste.

"Your cheeks. Sink your cheeks to suckle better!"

'—This is already embarrassing enough…'

"Churpp mmna lero slurpp"

"Ohh, keep it up! Haa, you're doing great! Ooh"

As soon as she started sucking, her lips moved a little bit away from her face, giving her a very perverted look. Especially her cheeks, which contracted to suck my manhood even more.

"Mnnn lero slurpp amunn churpnm"

I reached out my hand and touched her soft golden hair. Alessia glared at me, but still didn't neglect her work. She savored it and swallowed it properly. I stroked her head while she continued to suck it off.

"Shurp mmn slurp churppp mmngh"

"I'm going to cum! Ooh! It's good manners to taste my cum before you swallow it! Here it goes! Oooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mmmnnnnn!" With her lips, she squeezed my dick.

I came into Alessia's mouth, as she continued to suck it off. From the look on her face, I know she doesn't like it, but she continued to carry out my orders anyway.

"Guchu guchu guchu"

Once I finished cumming, she moved away from my shaft, and with her mouth closed, she began to taste it. I know because, on her cheeks, I can see how her tongue appears moving from one side to the other.

*Swallow*

"Did you swallow it all? Open your mouth."

"Grrr, aaah"

Though she grunted at first, she then obediently opened her mouth. There is no trace of anything there; she swallowed it all.

"Well done!" I patted her head.

"Grrr"

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl 11]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl 1)]

'Masochist hasn't leveled up… I was hoping it would have leveled up after all my perverted requests, but apparently it hasn't. Should I take things further? Mm… This reminds me of [Drunk Lvl3]. At that moment, they gave me a cup of beer [Drunk Lvl1], but at that moment, I didn't feel drunk at all. I was a little happy, but that was it. It was only when [Drunk] increased to Lvl2 that I felt the change, and I instinctively knew not to increase it because, otherwise, I would be drunk.'

Something similar is happening right now.

Alessia has [Masochist Lvl1] in her state, but not even she must know that she has such sexual preferences, very similar to my [Drunk Lvl1].

If at this moment I snatch her virginity, there is a probability that [Masochist] will disappear, because humiliation is different from trauma. Masochists love humiliation, but trauma is something that goes far beyond that. If taking her for the first time causes her trauma, this trauma may overwhelm [Masochist], causing the status to vanish.

'Well, all in due time. I'll take her virginity the moment Masochist rises to Lvl 2.'

"Alessia, what do we do? I don't have a contraceptive sticker, so you could get pregnant in the worst-case scenario. Do you want to continue sucking my penis or have sex?"

"Grrr… amu slurp churpp shurpnnn mnngh"

"Oooh! I see… you've already decided! Oh!"

174