Ch 23: Who said shopping for clothes with a woman is boring?
7.9k 8 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master, now that I will join you in the battles of the labyrinth, it will be necessary to buy the union necklace"

The union necklace allows you to share experience, all the adventurers who travel as a team carry one with them. The gallant clone also said that, with this, I could get more information from other people with my UI.

"Yes, come on"

I'm sure the necklace is no longer necessary since Alessia appeared in my user interface as a slave, and I was able to change countless things in her status without asking for her authorization. So I'm sure the experience will also be shared without the necklace.

"Also, if possible I would like to buy a sword"

"Later we will go to Erick's to buy one, as well as protection for you"

"Thanks, master"

In fact, since I killed those thieves, I have a lot of weapons in my inventory. For a moment I thought about giving her one of them, but then I remembered how my iron sword cut one of them in half. 

'It’s better to make sure and buy a new one.'

After buying the union necklace, we touched each other's gems and they shone slightly, announcing that the union was successful. Both are green, the most basic of all. And just as I thought, my UI didn't react at all.

"How was yesterday?"

"Well, I bought a house in a quiet area"

At Erick's store, after greeting him, Alessia immediately went to the weapons on the walls to determine which of them she would choose.

"Are you coming for a weapon?"

"Yes, a one-handed sword. If possible… I would like to see those weapons you hide from the public"

"… …So you noticed, huh?"

"Y-Yes"

All the weapons I identified came from inside his shop, while all the ones shown to the public have no free slots.

"Very well, come with me. Oh, right, these will be more expensive"

"In other stores, they sell the ones with empty slots at the same price…"

"That's because their blacksmiths create them by sheer luck, even if they don't know what they're doing. I'm a blacksmith whose level has increased just by making weapons and armor. I've never killed a monster for its experience in my life!"

""!!!"" Both I and Alessia were surprised.

[Erick] [Blacksmith Lvl21]

That's the level my UI shows. To get to level 21 without even defeating a monster means that the number of weapons he has crafted is immense. To date, the only ways to level up a class is through experience from monsters, or by consecutively performing the main task of the class.

"While I make my weapons and armor, I can feel their energy flow. So I know immediately when one of them is different from the others. Coincidentally, they all have free spaces. Now, how many will they have? I don't know. That's why I need your help"

Now I understand why he separated the weapons. Before my arrival, he must have blindly fused the runes with the weapons and armor. Since all of them had at least one slot, most likely he just merged them with one rune and no more.

With my arrival that changed. He can now fuse multiple runes by taking up all the empty slots on the weapon. Hence his amusement at knowing that the hardened steel sword had three empty slots.

[Iron Sword] [Slot: (Empty) (Empty)]

"Pick that, Alessia. It is the best of them"

"Yes? And what about this one?"

[Iron Sword] [Slot: (Empty)]

"It only has one empty slot. The one I showed you has two"

"???" She cocked her head to the side, not knowing what I meant.

"Hahaha, pay attention to him. Even I hired his services once-…" Erick stopped his words midway and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Ah… Right… You're right. I'll identify your weapons for free until I pay the debt for the sword with three skills"

"You read my mind! That's exactly what I was going to tell you. Well, well. I have several weapons at my disposal. Do you want to start now?"

"Well, how many do you have?"

"Right now, I have 11"

"OK, let’s start"

And so, it was decided that my debt to Erick would be paid with work, and not with money.

***

[Iron Sword] [Slot: (Empty) (Empty)]

[Chain Coat] [Slot: (Empty) (Empty)]

That's the outfit I bought for Alessia. Even though the chain mail is heavy, on lower floors it doesn't matter too much because the monsters aren't really fast, and with a slight jump it is possible to avoid almost all the monsters' attacks. Also, the points in the strength attribute should not be disregarded.

As for the empty slots, Erick doesn't have the [Edge] and [Physical Shield] runes at the moment, so I postponed their fusion for the future.

"Master, these clothes I am wearing are not good for combat…"

Alessia wears a white blouse and a long black skirt. It's the same clothes she brought back from the slave trade.

"It's true! you also have to buy clothes for daily life"

"I'd appreciate it." she said, bowing slightly.

'— Well, I've been behaving seriously and only speaking when necessary. All so that this pervert master doesn't think about sex! I have to continue like this so that my suffering will be exclusively at night.'

Something I've noticed is that, since we left the house, Alessia seems to have put what happened yesterday and this morning in the past. I thought she would be quiet all day or express her anger to me constantly, but, in reality, she has behaved like a mature woman and acted as if nothing had happened.

I am very grateful to see a beautiful, serious, and hard-working woman. There is nothing better in this world. And I'm not the only one with this thought as, on our walk, I have seen many men direct their gaze towards us, specifically, towards her.

Alessia must be aware of this fact as, when it seems that a man is going to approach her to talk to her, she walks over to me and talks to me.

'Is it due to fundamental commands or something she decided? Well, whatever it is, I can't help but feel a little happy.'

"Good morning, Mr. Emir, do you want clothes for yourself or the lady next to you?"

"For her"

"Very well, I will call my employee to attend to you."

I went to the same store where I bought those high-class clothes and my current clothes. I originally thought of going to another store, but then I remembered the saying 'better-known than unknown devil'. At least this man already knows me, and won't bother me with his malicious questions again.

"Good morning. What kind of clothing do you want?"

"One that can be used for combat and one for daily life," Alessia replied.

"Mm, I understand…" The employee looked at me.

'Is he asking me about the budget to spend?'

In response, I nodded. I am more than willing to pay the price.

"Very well, come with me"

"Oh, yes"

The employee took Alessia by the arm and led her to the upper-middle-class clothing section. The same type of clothing that I am wearing.

When the clerk picked up a small mountain of clothing, she handed it to Alessia and then lightly pushed her into the fitting room. So, the maid again went to get more clothes.

'This gave me an idea.'

"Pss Pss, Alessia. Every time you try on a new pair of underwear, you must show it to me!"

"Kuh, don't you know where we are, pervert master?"

"I know very well, that's why I do it"

"Grrr"

After our whispers, Alessia reluctantly agreed.

Seconds later, she poked her head out of the curtains, checking that no one was around to watch. Only then did she partially open the curtains and show me her current outfit.

She is wearing a black bra with beautiful flowers bordered around it, which is squeezing her breasts tightly. It is too small for her. Her black panties, also with flowers, fit her perfectly, accentuating her round buttocks.

She closed the curtains a few seconds later, but I could still see her red cheeks and clenched jaws as she dealt with this embarrassing situation.

Although I can hear the sounds of her changing clothes, she didn't come back out for several minutes. 

'Maybe she's putting off underwear for later.'

And so, at some point, she double-checked that no one was around before opening the curtains.

Over her breasts, she wears a white bra with geometric figures bordered on it. This one is smaller than the black one, exposing more skin. Her white panties have the same design. The big difference is that, at the back, the width of the fabric is small, making her beautiful buttocks shine even more.

With her flushed face and clenched teeth, she closed the curtain again.

'Who said shopping for clothes with a woman is boring? It's great!'

179