Ch 26: Get clean in the labyrinth? bullshit! Do that at home!
7.2k 9 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm sorry; I couldn't be of much use, master. It's just that, today, I felt weak, as if my thoughts were slower and my body heavier. I think that it's most likely due to my lack of training in the slave trade."

'Oh, I see. By resetting her status points, I took away her battle potential. Slowly, her points will be restored, thanks to the 60% discount, so at some point, she'll be back to the same strength as before.'

"Yes, it must be because of that; don't worry."

"Thank you for your understanding. Now, master, should we continue to the second floor?"

'Indeed, she is right.'

Now that we have defeated the floor boss, the doors will open, and the moment we push them, we can enter the next floor right now if we wish. As for the people outside, they won't be able to open the doors until we get out of here.

'But this means… an empty room for us.'

"Alessia, you worked very hard today. I think you deserve a reward…"

"!!!"

'— I know that look!'

"Um, master, do you remember that we are inside a labyrinth, right?"

"Yes, I know."

"Danger lurks around any corner; do you remember that?"

"Yes, I do."

"Then why are you approaching me with that look?!"

'Is my face that easy to read?'

I quickly controlled it by trying to be a cold, serious man.

"It's late! I already know what my pervert master is planning!"

"Yes? Then tell me, what am I planning?"

"Y-You!"

"Well? Won't you tell?"

"Grrr, you want me to give you a… a b-blowjob, don't you?!"

'It is very moving to hear such words from a beautiful woman.'

"Not really"

"Huh? So…"

"I want…" I whispered in her ear.

Alessia: "!!!"

"No, impossible! Not here! This is not the time or the place!"

Controlling my UI, I open the inventory, and the next moment I unequip Alessia's chain mail.

"My chain mail is gone!"

"Come on, Alessia… The other adventurers are waiting to enter the room"

"Grrr"

Reluctantly, Alessia crouched down in front of me and lifted the top of her clothes.

"Wait, don't take it off."

"But it's going to get dirty."

"it’s okay, I can buy you more."

"It's not about that!"

While Alessia continues to deny, I put my cock under her white bra, ending up in the middle of her two big globes.

I can feel the warmth of her mounds and the softness of her touch.

As I move, my hips collide with her chest while my dick reaches her neck. Alessia turned her head to the side to not look at this perverted act.

"Mm haa ah nn"

"Alessia, although my dick feels very comfortable between your boobs, do you know what would make me feel better?"

"N- I don't want to know, haa mnn"

"Could you spill some of your saliva on it?"

"N-No, ahh"

"That way I'll finish faster…"

"Grrr, ok!"

Alessia stretched the collar of her clothes and slowly spit her saliva through, which went down her chest, coming close to my cock. Without hesitation, I began to move again to spread her saliva between her mounds.

This made my shaft slide better, so I started picking up the pace.

"Haa ahh nnn haa"

Although Alessia occasionally spit under her clothes, she constantly looked to the side, trying to pretend nothing was wrong, but her moans didn't stop; on the contrary, the more I moved, the clearer they could be heard.

"Alessia, look at me"

"Ahn haa ah nnn"

As I cup her boobs, she looks at me. Being able to see her beautiful, flushed face at the same time as hearing her moan is extremely arousing.

Her large bubbies swayed from side to side, thanks to her bra, and they kept squeezing my penis tightly. Through her clothes, I can see how it moves between them. Quickly, my desire to cum increased, and looking into her eyes, I released my load.

"I’m cumming! Oooh"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Haaa haa haa haa" Alessia breathed heavily.

Through my shaft, I could feel how the semen soiled her melons, leaving them sticky.

Once I was done cumming, I got it out of there.

"What are you doing, Alessia?"

"I have to clean myself."

"No, do it at home. Now we are in a labyrinth, where danger lurks around any corner!"

"And now you remember, pervert master!!"

Without hesitation, I checked my inventory and equipped the chainmail on Alessia. This made her bubbies tighten as she had more contact with my semen.

"What? How?" She was surprised.

I used this to my advantage and then lowered her clothes so she couldn't clean herself.

"Come on, Alessia, we shouldn't keep the other adventurers who want to challenge the floor boss waiting."

"Noo! Let me clean myself up!"

'—This is the worst. It smells bad and feels uncomfortable!'

Taking Alessia's hand, we opened the door to the second floor and walked through it.

I planned to continue defeating monsters on this new floor, but then…

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl11] [Warrior Lvl2] [Leader Lvl2]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl2)]

'Masochist leveled up! I knew it, I knew it! I knew you could, Alessia!! I always trusted you!'

I did all this to level up Masochist, slowly but surely. Just like [Drunk Lvl3], I was afraid that Masochist would also disappear with time, and that's why I didn't risk it and did everything calmly.

'Now that the harvest has borne fruit, it is time to enjoy the benefits.'

"That's all for today; we're going home."

Alessia: "!!!"

Instead of being happy, Alessia was surprised, but then she immediately began to breathe heavily. Seconds later, she returned to being a serious and calm woman.

'Keep it up, Alessia, I'm rooting for you.'

When we walked through the gate, we appeared at the entrance to the Altamira labyrinth. With dozens of people on both sides of the road.

"Hey, look at that woman"

"She is a goddess, it's the first time I see her around here"

Normally, Alessia would turn a deaf ear to such conversations, but now her cheeks are flushing slightly, and from her lips, I can see her clenched teeth. Even when I'm close, she doesn't even notice my gaze.

'She must be very aware of the cloudy fluid between your melons. [Masochist] must be gaining experience like crazy; any minute now, it'll level up again.'

After entering the city, I walked in the direction of a store that sells items for daily life. As soon as I walked in, I went to the women's section and specifically to some stickers that were hanging on the shelves.

"Contraceptive sticker"

Contraceptive sticker is the colloquial name of this item; it is actually called contraceptive magic formation. It is a small magic circle that is stuck on the woman's belly to prevent her from getting pregnant. The colloquial name 'sticker', comes from the different designs that have been added to it, such as a pink star, a heart, etc.

'Nobody uses those designs; only the perverts… I mean, me.'

I was about to take the one shaped like a heart when a hand stopped me.

"Master… There is a limit to my patience, you know?"

Emir: "…"

In the end, we took the transparent one that does not have any design.

'Another day I'll come for hearts.'

Because our house is too far away, we take a carriage. Minutes later, we arrived at the southern sector in front of the great 10m high wall. After greeting the doorman, we went through the gate and reached the other side of the wall.

I still can't get used to the change. Seconds ago, the sound of people walking and carriages was heard, while now the water of the river is heard, leaves are falling, and birds are singing.

After walking down the dirt road, we arrived at our house.

"Bath!"

Alessia immediately went to bathe.

My hands itched from opening the door and joining her in the bathroom, but then I remembered that tonight will be our first time. So I left her alone, and headed to the bathroom on the second floor.

When I turned on the faucet, the water ran down my body. I can't believe I won't have to bathe with wooden buckets full of water anymore. I'll have to find out how this system works to send it as a gift to my parents.

It's around 7 pm, the sun is still in the sky; it will only set in a while longer.

'Should I go ahead and have sex with Alessia now? It's lit up after all, so I'll be able to see everything in natural light. Well, decided. It will be now.'

163