Ch 28: The second floor
7.3k 8 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time, it was Alessia's turn.

She worked the soap into a lather on her hands and then gently ran them down my back. Her delicate fingers seemed to give me a massage instead of cleaning me. For a moment, I closed my eyes in comfort.

But then I remembered something important.

"Alessia, not with your hands. I want you to clean me with your breasts!"

"Grrr, I should have guessed you didn't want a normal wash, pervert master"

Even when she said that she foamed on her melons and then rubbed them on my back. 

'Haa, yeah, this is what I call a champion's bath.'

I can feel how two large masses walk from one side to the other on my back, also letting me feel a very particular point on their nipples. With their movements, I can almost see them sway back and forth mentally.

Then from the back came the arms. My left arm is placed between her boobs and carefully cleaned without leaving any dirt. When Alessia walked towards my right arm, I could see her flushed face and, at the same time, her eyes with a slight hatred in them. Still, they felt very different from the first time I saw them; now there is something more to them, but it lies too deep to know exactly what it is.

Her bubbies passed firmly over my stomach and then over my dick.

"Kuh! This isn't sexual at all!"

"Mn, I know."

Unlike when we were in the labyrinth, where the bra pressed her globes against my cock, this time Alessia voluntarily put my dick between her mounds and squeezed them with her hands. Up and then down the soap suds made it easily slide between them. From time to time, her chin collided with the tip of my spear…

'This is amazing!'

Then she continued with my feet.

Minutes later, Alessia finished rubbing the soap with her breasts all over my body.

'It felt amazing; I don't deny it.'

Going back to the shower, we turned on the water, and it completely removed all the soap from our bodies. Seeing the drops of water fall down her beautiful body felt like heaven.

"Mmha amnn mna" As the water falls on us, we kiss.

***

Last night, I modified her status points, taking advantage of the fact that she was sleeping.

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl11] [Warrior Lvl2] [Leader Lvl2]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl2)]

[Alessia Addari has 2 free points]

With the 2 points gained from the level increase in Warrior and Leader, I increased her intelligence attribute. I remember that Alessia felt that her thoughts were slower in battle, and that's because of [Intelligence]. For a moment, I thought about putting them in agility, but speed is useless if the thought does not accompany your movements.

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl11] [Warrior Lvl2] [Leader Lvl2]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl2)]

HP=10 || MP=1

Agility=12 || Strength=12

Intelligence=14 || Luck=5

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

'Just 2 points isn't enough for Alessia to notice the change immediately. Most likely, she just thinks she feels a little better. It will be in battle that she will discover the difference.'

From her status, I can draw many conclusions. The first one of them is that [Adventurer] didn't level up. This means that even the 60% discount is not enough to increase the high levels on a lower floor of the labyrinth, most likely due to the little experience they offer. The second is that, even though her status is higher than mine, I can react and attack faster than her. This means that the points in the status are not absolute.

'If I have to name something that makes us so different, it would be the training of my parents. Their luck must have acted somehow, making it easier for me to learn their teachings, no matter how difficult they were. The same thing that happened to me when they taught me to read and write… Should I introduce Alessia to my parents? Although this idea sounds crazy, I can't help but think that it makes a lot of sense. If they train her, she'll get double the results with half the effort.'

Now, it's just a thought. I don't intend to carry it out.

[Emir] [Adventurer Lvl5] [Warrior Lvl5] [Survivor Lvl4]

[You have 3 free points]

All classes went up a level, even Survivor. It has gained the necessary experience to level up because the difficulty of the Altamira labyrinth is higher than that of the gold labyrinth.

[Emir] [Adventurer Lvl5] [Warrior Lvl5] [Survivor Lvl4]

HP=9 || MP=1

Agility=10 || Strength=10

Intelligence=10 || Luck=6

[Resistance]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

I said it once, with [Edge] there's practically no need to increase my strength, at least not for now. So, I added the 3 points I earned to the luck attribute.

As long as we're both lucky, no matter how strong the enemy is, 'somehow' we'll make it out alive. That's how [Luck] works after all.

***

In the present.

"Shall we go straight to the second floor, master?"

"What is the default monster on the floor?"

"Its [Shadow Cat], which is 40cm tall and almost 1m long, is black and is characterized by attacking in the shadows, hence its name. It is one of the monsters that kill the most adventurers on the lower floors, due to its high concealment level."

"You know a lot, huh?"

"One of my dreams was to come to this labyrinth, so I studied it a bit."

"I see… Yes, let's go straight in."

While the Ferocious Hyena will also appear on the second floor, it won't be to the same extent as on the first floor, where it was the only monster available.

On the way, the recruiters tried to persuade us again, but this time there were fewer of them. Apparently, some of them remembered our faces.

Before stepping through the entrance, I calmly thought the words 'Second Floor' and then proceeded through the black illusory door. The next second, we successfully reached floor 2 directly.

[Shadow Cat Lvl2]

Because the labyrinth corridors are not fully lit, they leave space for enemies to cloak themselves in darkness and attack unnoticed.

At least that's the case with the monster in front of us, which is very still in the right corner of the corridor. If it wasn't for the user interface, I would have missed it.

"There it is," I pointed at the monster.

Alessia: "!!!"

'— I didn't realize. If I had passed by there, I would have been seriously injured!'

'I like coming to the labyrinth because my points with Alessia increase every time we come. Maybe we should live in the labyrinth to settle the bad points I have with her.'

"I will go, master. This time I feel better than yesterday"

"Fine, go ahead"

Alessia walked as if she were unaware of the shadow cat's location. The latter crouched down slowly so as not to be noticed by its prey and attacked at the slightest opportunity.

This continued for a few seconds until the separation between Alessia and the cat was only 1m, and yet, the shadow cat showed no signs of attacking.

"Meow!"

Inches away, the cat jumped quickly towards Alessia's neck, showing its huge claws. Only one of its claws is enough to leave a fatal wound on the body; hence, with all its claws, it can cut anyone into fine strips.

Seeing this, Alessia applies strength to her left foot and takes a simple but effective step forward, which completely avoids the cat's attack. Being in the air, the cat was completely unprotected.

Without much effort, she swung her sword and pierced its body very smoothly. Defeating the shadow cat instantly.

[Claw]

'Oh, the chain ability didn't react. What a great find! This can bring many benefits if I learn how to use it properly.'

Alessia took the claw in her hand and recited a spell. She looked carefully at the claw, and it disappeared from her hands seconds later. This is how the inventory skill normally works. The adventurer needs a lot of concentration to store and withdraw something.

"It was not necessary; I could have kept it."

"I don't want to fill your inventory with loot from monsters. Leave that job to me."

Emir: "…"

'What will she think if I tell her about my unlimited inventory? Isn't there some way to improve hers-…? Wait, I think there is. If the blood seal window is similar to the skill window, then…'

[Inventory Lv.4] [0|3]

[The inventory requires a spell to activate it and also requires the user's concentration to manage the inventory. It has space limits.]

[Improvements 0 of 3]

[To upgrade to the next level, you need the following materials: (A Hell Eye) (An Ultracustic Ear) (A Silent Paw)]

'Yes! It's possible! But… I don't know any of them, and I'm afraid Alessia doesn't know anything either. These must be rare materials of the same level as [Snow Fur], or even higher. I will go to investigate in a library after this exploration in the labyrinth.'

I suppose that Lv4 implies that its level can also be increased thanks to the user's effort. The more you use it, the more chances you have to level it up. One thing to note is that Alessia has Adventurer Lvl11, which means that even with all her effort she could only get it to Lvl4.

'Apparently, in one life, it is impossible to max out the [Inventory] skill.'

"There's another one," I said.

'Uah, these Shadow Cats are scary.'

In front of us is a small cat clinging strongly to the wall with its claws. Because the wall of the labyrinth is not smooth, it leaves slight slopes and undulations that are perfect for the Shadow Cat to hide in, making it almost invisible to the human eye.

"How do we get it down from there?"

"Don't you have any weapons like a bow in your inventory, master?"

"I have some daggers-…"

'A bow? Hmm, a spear would also do the trick.'

I'm referring to the [Archer] and [Lancer] classes. If we could add them to our status, we could earn points by leveling them up.

After handing Alessia some daggers, I created a mental reminder to go to the library and another to buy a bow and spear.

153