Ch 27: Our first time
8.9k 12 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I was waiting for you."

Sitting on the bed, I see how Alessia enters the room with the bath towel on. Water droplets seductively fall down her body, while some of her hair sticks to her skin due to humidity.

I tapped the place next to me on the bed, indicating for her to sit down.

"Mna lero mnn nha"

I kissed her, and we stayed like that for a few minutes until we parted, at which point I gently removed her towel. Her bubbies and hips were all exposed.

I put my hand on her belly and spoke to her again.

"Did you put on the contraceptive sticker?"

"Yes, it's ready… you are acting differently, master. Are you pretending to be someone else again?"

Alessia looked at me with narrowed eyes, as if trying to discover the murderer of a crime. 

'For her, if I don't do anything kinky, then I must be planning something.'

"I just want to be nice since it will be our first time."

Alessia: "!!!"

'Don't look at me with that surprised face; I'm a virgin too.'

"Master, I thought you were a specialist in cheating on women... I owe you an apology."

"Where did you get that?! If it really was like that, I'd be with a woman a long time ago!"

"Hmm, but it takes a lot of courage to make such requests, master. I've never heard of someone doing such things in a labyrinth!"

"I owe that to the knight’s test."

"???" Alessia tilted her head to the side, indicating that she didn't know what one thing had to do with the other.

I briefly explained what happened in the knight’s test, telling her about the discrimination and abuse of power where I bravely stood up among the fallen without succumbing to repression.

"...The only good thing about it is that I discovered myself."

"I see"

When I feel that the moment is right, I take Alessia in my arms and leave her in the center of the bed. So, I started taking off my clothes, manually, without inventory.

When I undressed, I approached her, and we kissed again.

"Ha mnn lero nma nn"

Embraced in bed, we kissed, regardless of the sound generated. Unexpectedly, Alessia was more aggressive, moving her tongue firmly inside my mouth. Apparently, being nice to her can generate such a reaction from her.

I don't know how long we were kissing and hugging naked; I only know that, when I separated from her, Alessia looked at me and nodded slightly.

"Here I go."

"Yes"

I moved my dick gently over her love hole and then inserted it slowly and carefully until, at some point, my spear was all the way in. There was no pain or blood. As an adventurer, Alessia trained her body from an early age, so it is to be understood that her body would be more adapted for this.

"Mnn Ahh ngu mnn lero haa mnn."

We kissed at the same time I had sex with her. My dick felt tight inside her wet tunnel, either because of her nervousness or because it was her first time. I felt very comfortable going all the way in and then slowly pulling back.

With my hand, I touched her chest, squeezing it not so hard nor so gently, massaging and caring for it. With each different touch I make, I can see a reaction in her body, especially her meat-hole, which constantly squeezes me tighter.

"It feels great, Alessia. Don't you feel the same?"

"Ahn. Yes, it feels good, master. Mnn ahn haa mna"

The constant friction between our bodies, added to the feeling of penetration, made us feel a carnal attraction for each other. One where we voluntarily seek each other's lips to kiss them.

"Mnnnn haaaa ahn nguuh mna"

Several minutes passed when I finally felt a change in Alessia; her eyes are now narrowed, her movements have slowed down, and her breathing is different from normal.

"Are you going to cum, Alessia?"

"Ahnn nn I don't know ahn nnma"

"Well, I'll help you."

I moved my hips a little faster, and then the urge didn't take long.

"I’m about to cum, Alessia! Let's cum together! Here it comes!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnn!"

With my cock all the way down, I came inside her. I can feel her honey pot throbbing around my spear , plus, from the look on her face, I'm sure we both came at the same time.

I brought my mouth close to hers, and we kissed lovingly.

"Was it a good first time for you, Alessia?"

"Yes, master. Thank you; for a moment I thought you would be rude to me. I'm sorry"

"It's okay; don't apologize... You can remember this experience as a good thing, right?"

"…Yes"

'- I have a bad feeling…'

"So... I don't need to hold back anymore, right?"

Alessia: "…"

'- I knew it! I can't trust him!!'

I put kindness aside and started the next round.

While squeezing her large globes to my heart's content, I kissed her neck, leaving light hickey marks. Taking momentum, I move my hips quickly towards her, making my cock brush her womanhood and reaching the bottom in just an instant.

"Ooh, it feels great, Alessia! Don't you feel the same?! Oooh"

"Nguu! pershvert! Mnnnn! Master Nnngh!"

Alessia could hardly put the words together, as only moans came out of her mouth. Compared to before, these are not light. 

'If someone was in the opposite room, they could have heard the whole thing!'

I bring my mouth close and kiss her, holding back her moans. Her tongue moves from side to side, giving me an incredibly passionate kiss. Gone is the soft, loving kiss she gave me a few seconds ago.

With her reactions, my penis feels great, her love hole is constantly squeezing it as if she is goading me to ejaculate.

"You are amazing, Alessia! I feel like I can cum at any moment! Oooh"

"Mmmn! Aaah! Nguuu! Mnaah!"

Alessia no longer responds, but her body is sincere. Her legs at some point embraced me, pulling me strongly towards her.

Feeling her bubbies in my hand, her moans close to my ears, and her legs hugging me, the stimulation reached the point that I could no longer contain the load inside me.

"Here it comes! I'm cummingh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnah!"

Wave after wave of semen came out of my dick. This time, having sex felt so good that, for a moment, I lay still on top of her, savoring the feeling.

"Alessia, did you like this time more than the last…?"

"Alessia…?"

"Mn, apparently fainted from pleasure."

Since it's dark outside, I decided to call this day over.

***

"Slurp nmu mnmgh lero amu"

"Oh, good morning, Alessia."

"lero mgun goodsh morningsh munn slurpp ahnm"

Early in the morning, Alessia woke me up with a morning blowjob.

'Her mouth and pussy feel so different, I can't help but compare them. Still, I also can't deny that seeing her cute face sucking on my cock has a big impact.'

"Use your hand, move it over my shaft from top to bottom."

"mngu shurp lero mnn mnah hamu nn"

"Oooh, yes. It feels good! Go on haa"

The same firm hand that she used to swing her iron sword right now is being used to rub my flesh sword. 

'No matter how you look at it, Alessia in public and Alessia in private are completely different!'

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnn!… Guchu guchu guchu guchu"

*Swallow*

"Aaah" After tasting and swallowing my cum, without me saying anything, Alessia opened her mouth.

"Well done"

"Grrr, your compliments are not necessary, pervert master."

With such words, Alessia got off the bed and headed out of the room.

'Mm?... Ah, I see.'

This time, I decided to join in. I put my clothes in the bag and followed her to the bathroom.

The moment I walked in, I saw Alessia under the shower.

"Master, don't tell me that…" she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, don't worry. I just want us to take a bath together."

After getting our bodies wet, we use soap to clean ourselves. Alessia originally planned to use a cloth for this, but I stopped her.

"I will rub the soap with my hands."

"Grrr"

At her growl, I smiled even more.

'I'm tempted to tell her that her growl turns me on, but I mustn't.'

After generating foam in my hands, I brought them towards her back and carefully rubbed her so that no dirt dared to remain. She has white and smooth skin, which is more noticeable in those parts that are not reached by the sun.

I lowered my hands and began to rub her beautifully round buttocks, which have great curvature and elasticity. I carefully cleaned them.

So, as I hugged her, I reached my hands towards her sudsy boobs. They looked incredibly sexy from this position. I carefully cleaned them.

I went down even further and cleaned her thin stomach. And so…

"Mmn Master nnm No need ahn"

"It's fine, it's fine. You shouldn't be careless when bathing."

Then, it was the turn of her elegantly long legs…

At some point, I was done rubbing the soap everywhere. Alessia's face was flushed; apparently, it was very exciting for her to be cleaned by someone else.

"Now is your turn."

"Yes, Master"

 

165