Ch 29: Of course, after the boss fight…
6.8k 8 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There's another"

"Master, I never thought you would be so good at finding monsters. Should I leave the search to you?"

'Oh, unexpectedly, the subject came out of Alessia's mouth.'

"Yes, you're right. From now on, don't be so tense, you have to rest mentally when we're not fighting. There must be a balance between tension and relaxation, okay? I'm in charge of detecting our enemies"

"Okay, I'll do as you say"

[Claw]

After defeating the shadow cat, we continue walking. As we walked, I could see Alessia’s mixed feelings. Sometimes she looked forward with tension, but then she sighed and tried to relax. 

'It seems it will take a while for her to get used to this new role change.'

This is the best if you think about the future, since my map can show all my enemies no matter the distance.

[Fierce Hyena Lvl2]

"GRRR"

We ran towards it and attacked it at the same time.

The hyena reacted and moved its paw fiercely towards the position of our swords.

A huge shock was generated due to the clash of both attacks, which caused me and Alessia to take a step back.

"Go behind its back!"

"Yes, Master"

Without even looking at Alessia, the monster fixed its eyes on me, since it's obvious my sword is the one that generated the most damage to its leg due to the [Edge] skill.

The next second, the hyena raised its left paw and attacked me. To avoid its attack, I jumped to the right, but then it raised its other leg again and attacked me. I avoided both attacks since our difference in strength is too great to block them, and I fear that I will be the most damaged in the process.

By the time it made its fourth attack with its paw, it had lost its balance and fallen to the side.

"Master, now!"

Alessia managed to damage its hind leg badly, and now the hyena has lost its footing. I seized the opportunity and quickly ran at it, swinging my sword for the final blow.

[Hyena Paw]

[x1]

'Same loot, huh? I was hoping something better would drop.'

"This floor no longer offers challenges for us. Shall we go to the boss's room?"

"Do you know where it is?"

"Yes, follow me."

In fact, a long time ago, my map recorded a huge free space with a big red dot in the center, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's the floor boss's room.

I followed the shortest route, and in a few minutes, we arrived at the great gate. Luckily, there's no one else besides us, so we won't have to queue.

"Ready?"

"Yes"

"Alright, let's go in."

Together, we pushed open the door so the interior was visible to our eyes. To be more exact, it was barely visible to us.

On the ceiling of the room there is a gigantic chandelier with dozens of lighted candles. It is so big that it can illuminate dozens of meters away. Unfortunately, this room measures hundreds of square meters.

'The chandelier doesn't fully illuminate the boss room!'

"Where is-…?" I interrupted her.

"Shh, it's over there." I pointed to the left.

Our eyes slowly adjusted to the partial darkness, and then we saw a huge black cat, 2m tall and 5m long, sneak upon us. It seems incredible that such a huge body does not produce any sound.

[Shadow Cat Lvl2]

"What do we do, master?" she asks me in a whisper.

"If we get close to it, then it will go on alert. The best we can do is wait for it to get close to us, and then we attack its eyes," I whispered.'

"Okay, I'll head to the left."

"I head to the right then."

In order not to make the shadow cat hesitate, we both continued whispering to each other, taking some random steps, and pretending to look around. The boss continued to head towards us, without doubting our performance.

When the shadow cat was 5m from us, I touched Alessia's arm.

At that very moment, I started running to the right while she ran to the left.

"GROWL"

Seeing this, the big cat growled at us, trying to generate fear. Of course, our will was not broken.

"SNARL"

The boss made a quick decision about what it wanted to do and brought out its claws. It attacked without mercy, trying to kill us as fast as possible. The target of its attack was me.

Emir: "!!!"

I immediately positioned my sword vertically, and the next moment, its claws collided with my sword, applying enormous pressure. For a moment, I lost my breath before the colossal force of the enemy.

For me, such a situation lasted tens of seconds, and only when the impact sent me flying did I realize that the real time was less than what I had imagined. Most likely, it just happened in a fraction of a second.

While I am flying, I can see how Alessia courageously jumps in the direction of the [Shadow Cat's] left eye and then ruthlessly impales the sword on its eye.

"GRIIIWL!" The boss shrieked in pain.

The pain was such that the chief moved its head everywhere, trying to get the human out of its left eye. Meanwhile, Alessia held on tightly to her sword and did not give up, but instead took the momentum and plunged her sword deeper into the shadow cat's eye.

The moment its hilt entered the eye, the blade pierced through its brain, killing it instantly.

With golden particles surrounding her, Alessia landed on her feet very gracefully.

[Great Shadow Cat Fang]

I walked over to the loot and put it in my inventory. 

'Hm… Lately, the loot is piling up since we haven't gone to sell any. What will happen when we sell it in mass? Unlike what happened with runes, these drops are common, so I don't think it will cause a commotion.'

"Are you alright, master?"

"Yes, the impact was received by the sword; I'm not hurt, and are you?"

"I have no injuries either, the boss did a useless act trying to get me away"

"Mn, I see."

"M- Master? What are you doing? Why are you hugging me?"

Watching her assassinate a boss and then gracefully walk out of battle made my heart pound. Even though I've seen her naked before, I can't help but be amazed at how beautiful she is at all times.

"Mmnn mnah mnmn mnanm"

I brought my face closer and kissed her as I tightly hugged her, pulling her towards me. I slowly lower my hands from her hips and position them on her soft buttocks. I squeeze them lightly with one hand and carefully stroke them with the other.

I could feel the change in her as, when I started stroking her buttocks, her tongue slowed down for a few seconds and then moved back to its normal pace.

"We are in an empty room. Do you want to do something?"

"No, even with the boss dead, we are still in a dangerous place."

"Didn't we agree that I would watch the surroundings and you would relax?"

"Hmph. As long as we do something perverted, your vigilance will drop to zero, pervert master!"

Even while embracing, we talked very close to each other.

"The more time passes, the more dangerous it will be, right? So, tell me, Do you want to rub your boobs on my penis or give me a blowjob?"

"Kuh Grrr" Looking at me with her face flushed and with a slight hatred, she said "A b- blowjob."

'— A thousand times I'd rather swallow that cloudy liquid than leave it between my breasts, making me uncomfortable and smelling bad!'

"Fine, as you wish"

'- I do not want it!'

Gritting her teeth, Alessia crouched in front of me. Normally I'm the one who gives her my dick for her to perform her blowjob, but this time…

"Alessia, I'm tired. Could you unbutton my pants and look for my cock yourself?"

"Grrr Y- You!"

Blushing more than ever, Alessia reached her hands to my pants and nervously began to undo the button, then unzipped my pants and took them off. The only remaining barrier is my underwear, which slowly came down.

The moment she did, my spear appeared, lightly hitting her face.

'— It smells like sweat…'

Alessia looked at my cock for a few seconds, and then I saw her nose move. 

'Is she smelling it?'

"Amu slurpp lero mgun nmchuu churppp"

She opened her mouth and swallowed my glans. Her tongue slowly moved around, tasting it. Her cheeks twitch as she suckes hard, and every time she moves her tongue, I can see her cheeks puff out slightly.

With the same hand that courageously murdered a floor boss, she began to rub my dick up and down without forgetting to suck on the tip.

"Churppp amummm nguunnm slurppp mnah"

"A- Alessia lick it on t- the sides too! All over the trunk! Oooh!"

"Lero lero mchu lero lero"

She took it out of her mouth and then started licking it all over like it was a long piece of candy. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and slid down the shaft of my manhood, leaving trails of saliva in the process.

When she licked enough on one side, she moved to the other side and stuck her tongue out again to slide it over and over my dick.

"Slurppp mnugh mnuupp chuurp mnnn"

Without me saying anything, she put it back in her mouth and not only licked my glans but also moved her head up and down. Her mouth was able to swallow it halfway, then she quickly pulled her mouth back to the tip and swallowed it again.

Her hand moved rhythmically with her face so that no part of my shaft was left untouched by her.

"Aah Alessia I'm going to cum! Remember your manners!! Oooh!!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnn!" As I cum, Alessia pressed her lips firmly against my penis as her cheeks clenched to suck out my cum.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu. Aaah" After tasting and swallowing it, she opened her mouth wide open. It feels so exciting to see such a beautiful woman performing this act.

Once I nodded, Alessia took a cloth out of her pocket and wiped her lips.

'Er… She came prepared. Did she already know what I would ask her for?'

163