Ch 32: If it’s not in the labyrinth, then it will be in the carriage
6.3k 4 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The difference between an occupied and an empty boss room is found in the symbols around the door. The unoccupied one will have static and opaque symbols, while the occupied one will have symbols of a red color and they will seem to move, but the latter is an illusion; they never move.

"If the normal skeleton is 1.6m tall, how tall will the floor boss be?"

"It is 6m tall and carries two corroded swords."

It's too tall, especially since its skull will be at that 6m height, unlike the previous bosses who lowered their heads to attack us.

It is necessary to plan this battle carefully because we need to work together to bring down the giant skeleton so that we can cut its neck. The neck and the head are the only weaknesses of a skeleton.

"Alessia, do you have confidence in jumping to the skeleton's knee?"

"Yes, I can do it."

"Well, when we start the fight, at my command, you must run to the left knee and try to cut it in such a way as to make the skeleton fall. To ensure our success, I will do the same with its right knee"

"I understand. I will do as you order… After the knee, what will be the next step?"

"The skeleton will fall and will only be able to assert itself with one arm while the other will attack. The next step will be to cut off its elbows, and thus its instability will make its head fall."

"I see; I understand. The final step will be to cut the skeleton's neck. Will we both do it?"

"Yes, both. That way, whoever succeeds will end the battle"

No matter which way the boss attacks, our only responsibility is to get to the specific parts of its body and cut them off. The rest will just need a push, and everything will fall into place.

Several minutes later, the symbols on the door faded and became opaque again. Now the room is unoccupied.

"Come on, it's our turn."

Calmly and confidently, we walked in the direction of the door and opened it. The next second, a smell of death hits our faces. The air itself seems to have a black color, and although this time the room is well lit, we couldn't help but think that it is completely dark just because of that aura.

The entire room is surrounded by torches, and beneath them are hundreds of sarcophagi embedded in the walls. That's where the smell and aura of death come from.

Even the floor boss, with its immense height of 6m couldn't match that evil aura.

[Skeleton Lvl3]

"That smell… Don't tell me."

"They are the people who died in this room. Even when they should only leave a remnant, it is said that in this room their bodies will remain and be kept in a sarcophagus. For each defeat the boss suffers, a sarcophagus will disappear"

'So, they are corpses. In the eye’s spots on its skull, there is a red light where the pupils should be. It looked at us, and the red light seemed especially vivid at the time we complained about the smell. Did it laugh at us?'

The only thing I know is that today it will suffer another defeat.

"Now Alessia, run to its left knee!"

"Yes!"

We both started running with all our might. By the time we were within 10m of it, the skeleton had swung its two swords. One in my direction and one towards Alessia.

On its way down, the sword seemed to cut through the air with a loud hissing noise.

We both avoided the swords by running to the side, but the weight of the swords was such that even the skeleton couldn't break its fall. When they hit the ground, they generated a small-scale earthquake, and since we were close to the epicenter, for a few seconds we lost our balance and had to walk to move forward.

'Those swords are impossible to block!'

With more caution than ever, we resume our missions.

We run as fast as we can, and we only have a few meters left to reach the knees, but then… The skeleton attacks again.

With the swords at ground level, the skeleton swung them horizontally. One addressed to each.

"!!!" Knowing the magnitude of the attack, both Alessia and I were surprised.

'If we can't block or avoid to the sides, the only option is to jump!'

The moment the swords were 2m from us, we jumped with all our might. In the air, we can see how the swords pass through our previous position. We only thanked heaven for being able to make that jump successfully, otherwise, we would not tell it again.

The weight of the swords made the boss move its arms backward in a strange position, without the possibility of making a third attack in the next few seconds.

When we hit the ground, we immediately started running. Only seconds later, we arrive in front of our respective targets.

I jumped back as high as I could, and then… I was finally able to damage the skeleton.

By the time I swing my sword, it cuts through the bones, leaving a fine line between them. With the same weight of the skeleton, the cut was enlarged, generating cracks in the process.

"I've done my part; now escape, Alessia! This thing is going to fall!!"

I didn't stay to see the results. At the time of landfall, I immediately started to move away from it. As the saying goes, the higher you go, the worse you fall. I don't want to be there to check on the truth of the saying.

Alessia was also successful, so both of the skeleton's legs broke off and it fell to the ground with a loud crash.

The dust surrounded the room, and combined with the deadly dark aura, our vision of the room went dark for a moment, making us not able to see anything in front of our eyes. Still, I kept running since, before its fall, I was able to predict the location of its elbow.

When the light finally came, I found myself only 5m from the arm and therefore its elbow. I did not miss the opportunity and mercilessly swung my sword again.

Again, the skeleton fell; now its head is at ground level.

"The right elbow is down! It's time to cut off its head!!"

I've been screaming blindly until now; Alessia hasn't answered any of my words, but I can still vaguely see her from here.

The moment I attacked vertically towards the skeleton's neck, Alessia found herself on the other side, performing the same move.

Everything was so smooth and timed that the swords brushed against each other, making both halves of the cut together… They perfectly cut its neck.

The light particles illuminated the room, eliminating all smells of death. The moment they disappeared, so did the sarcophagi and the evil aura. It doesn't take a genius to understand that the sarcophagi disappeared to prevent adventurers from burning them and give peace to the dead.

[Death Powder]

Besides us and the loot, the room is empty, as if nothing ever existed here.

After I put away the loot, I said, "Let's go home."

"Yes, Master"

Before the boss fight, I wanted to do something perverted with her here; I don't deny it. But in this place, it's impossible, even when the dark aura is already gone.

'It will have to be for the next empty boss room.'

Passing through the gate, we reach the fourth floor. We didn't even look around; we just went back through the door behind us. The next second, we appear at the entrance to the Altamira labyrinth.

The sky is orange, indicating that night is approaching. Still, the entrance to the labyrinth is as busy as ever, with adventurers arriving all the time.

"We want to go to the southern sector…"

"Ok, come on up."

Just as we entered the city, we found an empty carriage, so we took it. After paying him, the driver gave the horses the order to leave.

Sitting next to each other, I could smell the scent of Alessia's effort. Especially her slightly shiny face from battle sweat.

I went up to her and licked her neck.

Alessia: "!!!"

"You taste delicious, Alessia."

"Lies. It is just sweat."

"I'm serious; you taste delicious. Good! since you don't believe me. How about you lick me to check my words?"

"It is not necessary, master; I believe you. If you say that I have a delicious taste, then it must be so; I just haven't realized it."

Emir: "…"

'I see… I understand. She doesn't like foreplay. I'll get right to the point then.'

"Alessia, give me a blowjob, and you have to make me cum before we get off the carriage; otherwise, I'll take my revenge in bed."

Alessia: "!!!"

150