Ch 33: I will take that as a yes.
6.5k 5 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Pervert master, don't you realize where we are?"

"Mn, in a carriage with four windows. None of them reach to show my waist, so it can be considered a pretty safe place to do something kinky."

"You know what I mean! We are in a place where the slightest carelessness will expose our act."

"Exciting, isn't it?"

"master-…!" I interrupted her.

"We have little left to get off the carriage~"

"Grrr"

This time, Alessia seemed more hesitant than usual. One second she was looking out the window, and the next she looked at my crotch from side to side until she finally made up her mind.

She got down from her seat and stood at my feet.

Seeing that I didn't unbutton my pants, she stretched out her hands and carefully did all the work. Seconds later, her efforts paid off, and my manhood appeared, lightly hitting her face.

'— It smells worse than before…'

"Amu lero lero slurppp mnnn ngunm."

Alessia put the tip of my rod in her mouth and began to lick the glans, moving her tongue under the head and over it.

Her hand didn't stay still either; she moved it up and down. She's literally jerking me off while kissing my glans.

"Lero lero lero mchuu lero lero"

Then she took my cock out of her mouth and started licking the trunk. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and slid down the left side from top to bottom. Then she licked along the bottom again, and she continued with the left part and then the top part.

Everywhere she passed her tongue, she left traces of saliva, making my penis look shiny compared to before.

"Slurppp nmgu churpp mnnnn mnguh"

"Oooh, Alessia, it feels great. Keep it up! Ooh"

She swallowed my rod again, but this time she didn't stay at the tip but moved until she swallowed almost half of it and then went back to the tip. Her head moved up and down at the same time her cheeks contracted in a blowjob to the void.

Again, she used her right hand and masturbated the parts that her mouth could not reach. Thanks to the previous saliva, her hands now glide better.

Now, there is still plenty of time to get off the carriage. At the current rate, I'll lose the bet and Alessia will make me cum with time to spare. 

'Is there any way to reverse this situation? No, there is not. After all, yesterday, I was a virgin. Well, if I'm going to lose, it has to be with all the meat on the grill.'

"There is little time t- to get there; if you don't d- do something soon y- you're going to lose, Oooh"

"Slurppp mngu, what are you trying to say? Lero lero"

"If you use y- your bubbies, you have great c- chances of winaarh!"

"Churpp lero my chaainh maiil hampershh mge mngu slurppp"

I barely controlled the UI, and with the inventory, I unequipped her chain mail. At that very moment, Alessia took off the upper part of her clothes, exposing her beautiful bust.

Then she put my shaft between them and her mouth on my glans.

"Amu nmngu churppp lero lero slurppp"

"Oooh you can! I-I'm rooting for youooh!"

With both of her hands, she squeezed her boobs, which imprisoned my dick without letting it go. Then she moved them up and down, making them rub against it.

Meanwhile, her mouth sucked and licked my glans, moving her tongue constantly without stopping. She slowly moved her head up and down, matching the movement of her melons.

She also dripped saliva down the sides of my shaft so her mounds could slide more easily.

"Lero slurpp shurp mngush lero churpp"

"Y-You win! I-I'll give you all my semen! Oooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mmmnnn!"

Being in a place where the risk of being discovered is latent, with the passage of people through the window, and Alessia who used her mouth and melons to make me cum... All this meant that my load was greater than normal.

Alessia still couldn't get my cock out of her mouth because I kept cumming. It wasn't until seconds later that she took it out of her mouth.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu"

*Swallow*

"Aaah"

With Alessia opening her mouth and also showing her bubbies, my manhood became erect again. But I won't use it now; the rest will continue in the house.

Grabbing her clothes from the seat, she quickly dressed and sat next to me, as if nothing had happened.

"How was it? Delicious?"

"Hmph"

Not even looking at me, Alessia clenched her teeth as she looked out the window.

'But her cheeks were blushing more than usual, so I'm sure [Masochist] got a lot of experience! Anytime it'll level up.'

A few minutes later, we got out of the carriage and passed through the wall. A few more minutes of walking, and we arrive at our house.

It's night now, so I fumbled with the wall and found the switch, and the glowstones lit up, making the room as clear as day again.

"Mmm chu mnn haa mmn"

In front of the bed, we kissed. Normally Alessia tends to be more self-conscious, but at this moment her kiss is passionate, more than loving. She won't want to accept it, but apparently, that embarrassing act in the carriage also turned her on; otherwise, she wouldn't be acting like this right now.

While kissing, we took off our clothes; we were only separated for a few seconds, and we kissed again. Once the clothes were completely removed, leaving us naked, I reached my hand to her pussy.

"Ahn haa mmm ahnmn"

"Who would have thought? I moved my fingers a bit, and you're already wet. Surely you liked that blowjob in the carriage, right?"

"haa mnn It wasn't like that mnnn haa ahn"

Smiling, I walked away from her and lay down in the center of the bed.

It only took a few seconds for her to understand what I wanted, and she shyly walked on all fours onto the bed and sat on my hips. With a completely flushed face, she took my dick in her hands and inserted it into her meathole.

"How did you know this pose?"

"Hmph, some time ago, even if- if I didn't want to, I ended up listening about it a- anyway."

'Ah, the saying 'men don't talk but shout' fits perfectly here, eh?'

The current pose is colloquially known as the cowgirl pose.

"Mmm mnaa haaa ahnmm"

Slowly, Alessia began to move. She gently rose and then lowered her body, causing my spear to enter her completely. As her globes moved slightly, they swayed, generating a hypnotic sight, so I raised my hand and touched her left breast.

Not being used to this pose, her waist moved erratically while her wet tunnel squeezed my cock even more. I can feel her love hole rubbing against it, increasing my urge to ejaculate.

"Faster, Alessia, you'll feel better."

"Mnhaa mmn I'm f- fine like this haa mnnng"

"Okay, don't worry, I'll help you!"

"Mmmn! Hamnnn! N-Not so fast, pervert master, ooh!"

Without waiting for an answer, I quickly moved my waist up, which let my dick go all the way in. The next second, I pulled it out partially and then put it back in.

Such movement generated watery sounds as well as sounds of skin colliding. If her boobs swayed gently before, now they move from side to side without control. Her adorable moans increased several times in intensity without her being able to put the words together correctly.

"Haaa! Aaah! Hmngu! Mnnmn!"

Her honey pot squeezes my dick tightly at the same time that I rub against her love hole with even more speed. The movement gives so much pleasure, especially seeing how her sexy body can barely keep her balance.

Her beautiful blonde hair moves in all directions, and much of it sticks to her skin due to sweat.

"Hnguu! Mnnnh! Ah! Haaa!"

"Your insides feel so good! Oooh, I feel like I'm going to cum at any minute!"

"Mnhaa! Hngu! Mmnn! Hanmh!"

Alessia is drowning in pleasure, and although she looks into my eyes, wanting to respond, her body is not with her, so she can only continue moaning. The feeling of my waist bumping against her buttocks is unparalleled. Although I can't see it from here, I'm sure her buttocks squash and widen with each of our bumps.

The next moment, she can no longer keep her balance and falls on me with her head next to my neck.

I quickly used my hands and lifted her soft buttocks. I then continued my movement, even faster than before. The sounds also multiplied, and Alessia began to moan so close to my ear that the feeling of an ejaculation was immediate.

"Hmnn! Mnnah! Haaa! Ah!"

"I am cumming, Alessia! I'll cum inside youoooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnnhaa!"

I came as deep as my spear could reach inside her, so I could feel her love hole throbbing and massaging my cock. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who came at that time.

"Did you cum too, Alessia?"

"Haa haa haa" she breathed heavily.

"Since you're still awake, let's go for the second round?"

I ask her, and as I kiss her, she moves her tongue fervently in my mouth. I will take that as a yes.

"Haa mnnn mnah lero mm"

160