Ch 41: Let’s strike the iron while it’s still hot!
5.7k 17 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, we are in a corridor on the 6th floor; it is a peaceful corridor without any monsters. With her head resting on my legs, Alessia is still sleeping.

I gently stroked her blond hair, and then she started to open her eyes.

"Did you sleep well?"

Alessia: "…"

Without a word, she got off my legs and sat down next to me. Normally she would take a deep breath and return to her usual mood, but now her eyes still show a bit of anger.

"I'm sorry, I crossed the line. As an excuse, I can only say that I already knew there was no one behind the door, I swear!"

"Hmph"

'Well, at least she showed a reaction.'

"In the heat of the moment, you and I let ourselves go."

"It was you who made the joke; I told you to stop."

'Well, now she replied. Step by step, let's continue like this.'

"You looked so cute and nervous. What would you have done in my case?"

"You need self-control."

"How can you control love?"

Alessia: "!!!"

'Ah, that's the biggest reaction I've had; so far, I must continue on that path.'

"I told you at the time, didn't I? 'Let's show them our love' Do you remember?"

"… …I remember"

"Why do you think I said that?"

"…"

"I love you, Alessia."

"!!!"

'Good! Let's strike the iron while it's still hot!'

I went up to her face and kissed her.

"Mmn mna lero mnnn lero mnmnn anmnn lero."

A passionate kiss of great duration. I'm not lying when I say it's the longest kiss I've had in my entire life, where our tongues intertwined, mouth to mouth touching each other. Regardless of the sounds that this causes, we continue without paying attention to time. 

When we separated our lips, for a second, a thread connected our mouths.

Looking at her like this reminded me of a certain act of animal love in which a certain kind of wolf rubs its nose against the opposite sex as a symbol of love.

I put my nose close to her and gave her an eskimo kiss.

The next second, Alessia's cheeks flushed red, and all the anger she once held vanished like dust in thin air.

'Now, to be honest… I don't love her, but… I like her. I don't know what will have to be done to develop the feeling of love, even so, I am sure that if our relationship continues like this at some point I will love her. So, telling her I love her isn't wrong. It's just words, five or 10 years in advance, that's all.'

"Are we going home?"

"Mn, yes"

With her renewed spirit, we left the labyrinth.

When entering the city, we saw an open restaurant, so we ate there.

White rice with roasted chicken. That is the food we have in front of us. I originally planned to further stabilize Alessia's mood, but as I ate, my appetite took possession of me. When I came to, the plate was empty.

I looked to the side to see if she was mad at me for not paying attention to her, but to my surprise, Alessia finished her plate too.

'Ah, fighting and doing perverted things in the labyrinth makes her hungry.'

On our way out of the restaurant, we caught sight of an empty carriage, so we quickly signaled for it to stop. Inside, I walked over to her and hugged her. Bad words almost always come out of my mouth, so this time I kept quiet.

'Sometimes, silence is worth a thousand words.'

I thought this romantic atmosphere would last until I got to the house, but then I saw a [Knight] from the window. Something very normal, thinking that they always patrol at this time of night, but the strange thing about him is that… My user interface put his letters in red.

'In other words, that knight is an enemy.'

I quickly enlarged the map to see the knight's position, and it is indeed marked with a red dot. Not only that, but the red dots have increased since noon and have practically doubled. They are still in the 'few' category, but this means that my enemies have increased considerably.

'Worst of all is that… what if all the red dots are knights?'

Killing a knight is penalized, so, in a battle against them, my only options are to run or silence them forever without leaving someone to witness it. Of course, avoiding them is also a much more feasible option thanks to my map. 

'But this doesn't remove the root cause of the problem… Why did they become my enemies? Haa… I can guess all I want, but until I find someone who knows the answer, it will continue to be guessed. The best thing I can do right now is not get caught in the coming storm.'

***

At home.

"Mnm lero mnn nnmn"

Upon entering the room, we kissed passionately, and thanks to the inventory, I unequipped all our clothes in one thought.

Naked, we approach the bed and make love.

"I love you."

"Mmm! Aah! Haa!"

Even though we're having nice sex, Alessia is moaning in the same way she does when we do it wildly. Every time I whisper I love you in her ear, her pussy presses tightly against my dick.

"You're so cute, I like you."

"Aah! Mnnn! Aahn! Mnha!"

'Hmm… Any loving word has the same effect.'

I already knew that by doing it lovingly, Alessia ended up being more proactive, so I planned to do it nicely tonight, to completely stabilize her mood.

Great was my surprise at this discovery.

'If I say loving words to her while we're doing it wildly, will she be proactive too? I'm looking forward to putting this theory into practice.'

"I'm about to cum, Alessia, accept my love! Ooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnha!"

Alessia came at the same time as I released my cum deep into her wet tunnel.

It is a special pleasure to do it lovingly from time to time, even more so knowing that she will coordinate with anything I ask her for. Feeling her body heat at the same time that the feeling is reciprocated is not bad.

After doing it twice more as a couple in love, Alessia passed out.

Lying down next to her, I pulled her towards me and touched her bubbies. This feeling is so relaxing, and it makes me want to go to sleep immediately, but like every night…

'Time to update our status points.'

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl15] [Warrior Lvl9] [Lancer Lvl5] [Leader Lvl9]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl4)]

[Alessia Addari has 9 free points]

Not only did she get back the points she invested in her fourth class, but she also got more points to use thanks to the leveling up of her classes. Which is something to celebrate… But I felt really happy when I saw that Masochist leveled up.

'Surely, having sex at risk of discovery played a big role in this.'

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl15] [Warrior Lvl9] [Lancer Lvl5] [Leader Lvl9]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl4)]

HP=10 || MP=1

Agility=19 || Strength=14

Intelligence=17 || Luck=10

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

'5 points were added to [Agility], 3 points to [Luck], and finally 1 point to [Intelligence]… If I add too many points to intelligence, will my loving words stop having an effect? I have to be careful with that attribute.'

If tomorrow Alessia tells me that her thoughts can't follow her movements, then I will have to match those two attributes so that she can move quickly but conscientiously.

[Emir] [Adventurer Lvl11] [Archer Lvl5] [Warrior Lvl11] [Leader Lvl7] [Survivor Lvl8]

[You have 13 free points]

My classes went up very similarly to Alessia's, except for my survivor class, which went up by 2 levels. The fights with the bow should have been considered since it is a weapon I'm not used to, plus the fight with the ant boss brought a lot of surprises.

Because my adventurer class’s level has always been lower than hers, it leveled up faster since it doesn't need as much experience at higher levels.

This time I made sure to check if new classes appeared, but there aren't any new ones, so I can safely modify my status points.

[Emir] [Adventurer Lvl11] [Archer Lvl5] [Warrior Lvl11] [Leader Lvl7] [Survivor Lvl8]

HP=10 || MP=1

Agility=15 || Strength=10

Intelligence=14 || Luck=10

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

8 points were added to [Luck], 3 points to [Agility], and 2 points to [Intelligence].

In that fire ant boss fight, some of my clothes were damaged due to the acid mist, and as for Alessia… She was unharmed; not even her clothes were damaged. That's where the Luck attribute worked the most.

Today it could be clothes; tomorrow it could be life. Hence my mania for the luck attribute, although I owe a large part of this obsession to my parents' crazy luck…

 

138