Ch 40: And so, the boss fight stayed in the background
5.9k 15 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At lunchtime, we looked for a corridor without monsters and ate the food prepared by Alessia. 

Since the first floor, this has been our routine. In the morning, when we get up, Alessia goes to the kitchen to make lunch in advance, then I put it in inventory so it stays warm, and then we eat it in a corridor of the labyrinth.

"You cook very well."

"Thank you, but I must say that, this time, the food was simpler because the ingredients in the house are running out. One of these days I will have to go to the market to stock up"

"I will accompany you, and I will also keep them in the inventory, so they will remain in their best state."

"I'll have to bother you then."

Alessia is being humble. Her food is delicious. Even if it doesn't have as many ingredients as yesterday's, it still has a special taste. Unfortunately, the environment does not accompany the food; sitting on a hard floor in such a cold environment takes away several points from this situation.

When we go to the market, I will make sure to stop by furniture stores and others that sell utensils of all kinds. So, the next time we eat in the labyrinth, it won't be in such a gloomy environment.

"Enjoy your meal."

"Mm, thanks…"

'How unexpected…' 

Just as we were eating, a group of adventurers walked down this hall and greeted us. Luckily, it was a pretty friendly group, unlike that trio of beauties we met before we fought the skeleton boss.

"Were you used to this by now?"

"Yes, it's not the first time I've met a group of adventurers while I'm having lunch. Before, I had my group; now I have you. Still, you have to be careful. I've heard of adventurers who kill others in their moments of carelessness."

"I see. I'll keep it in mind."

'In my parents' stories, I never heard of such a thing… Well, perhaps their luck prevented something bad from happening to them. From now on, I'll check the map while we're having lunch; better safe than sorry.'

***

"Although I feel that the spear is becoming more comfortable for me, we must act with caution. That is why I want to fight with my sword, master"

"It's okay"

The bow indeed shows more and more benefits than fighting with a sword, but, like Alessia, I want to have my sword in hand.

Especially since our next battle will be against the floor boss.

We wait for a few minutes as the big gates are full of life. In other words, there is a group of adventurers fighting the boss. Sometime later, the doors lost all color, indicating that their fight had just ended.

"Everything is ready... Let's open the doors."

"Yes"

We pushed the door, and it slowly opened with sounds of rusty steel. As we entered the room, we heard that noise again, and then the doors closed completely.

For the first time in a long time, the boss's room doesn't have a special atmosphere. The floor, the walls, and the ceiling are made of the same rock as the corridors. With the only difference being the monster looking at us from the center of the room.

At 2.5 meters high and 7 meters long, a red ant is in front of us.

[Fire Ant Lvl5]

"You will fight the boss head-on since, thanks to your sword, there is a high probability that you can cut through its defenses. I will go behind its back since, if I destroy its abdomen, it will be the same as cutting off its head."

"Yes, master. I wish you luck!"

"So do I!"

With such shouts, we both ran towards our respective positions.

Something we realized during the fight in the labyrinth is that not only by cutting off its head but also by cutting off its abdomen, it is possible to defeat the fire ant. Because of this, if we split up, whoever succeeds will end this battle.

Alessia was the first to arrive. The ant immediately opened its jaws, trying to bite her. Such an attack is extremely dangerous not only because of its strength but also because of the sharpness of its pincers. Either the flesh or the steel will be cut in two!

With a great leap backward, Alessia dodged the attack. Once on her feet, she quickly began to run towards the boss. Her hand recoiled slightly, and as she reached in front of the ant, she swung the sword with all her accumulated momentum.

The monster defended itself using its pincers, but they were useless. The sword cut smoothly across its jaw, generating a horizontal line as evidence of its sharpness.

By the time all this happened, I finally got to the back of the ant. Its abdomen is connected to the rest of its body through a small part of the exoskeleton. 

'My arrows can't hurt it, but my sword can!'

When one of its legs touched the ground, I approached its body and vertically attacked that little connection. Everything seems so simple and easy… But then a problem occurred.

*Fuuush*

A mist of green color came out of its abdomen, and when it came into contact with the ground, it generated frying sounds like water touching hot oil.

'It's acid!'

I stopped my attack midway and escaped from there at top speed. The mist advanced as if the wind were guiding it, and even with all my efforts, it touched my body. Specifically, my clothes.

The acid eroded it quickly, leaving holes in it. At the current rate, my chainmail will be the next to be affected.

"Be careful, Alessia, that mist is acid!"

Alessia: "!!!"

"Protect yourself with this!"

At full speed, I checked my inventory and took out all the clothes I no longer wore. In a split second, Alessia and I were surrounded by clothes. By the time we managed to get away from the fog, more than 50% of it had been destroyed.

Five seconds later, the green mist disappeared, leaving its marks on every rock it touched.

"It doesn't seem like it will be able to perform that attack again in a short period of time; we must defeat it now."

I put all the destroyed clothes back in inventory, and we returned to our previous positions. The ant seemed weakened as its movements slowed down.

Without wasting this opportunity, Alessia dodged the attack of its jaw and pierced the boss's hard head with her sword. It seemed that everything would end at that moment, but then…

"Escape, master! It will use its fire magic!"

Emir: "!!!"

Alessia and I quickly moved away from the ant.

Seconds later, the ant was surrounded by fire, and not only that, but it started walking towards us.

"How is it still alive after you pierced its head?!"

"I don't know! Let's keep running for now!"

We kept moving away from the ant until it stopped and the fire consumed the boss's body. The golden particles were smaller than those of other bosses, possibly because fire had destroyed the majority of the boss's body.

[Exoskeleton Plate]

"Master… Shall we continue to perform the path of the adventurer's tempering?"

"Haa… Yes, we will continue as we have done until now."

"Understood"

The adventurer's temper is a test of how skilled you are as an adventurer and how far you will go. Its concepts are simple, not to learn too much about the floors, not to acquire a map, and just to know the basics of a boss… That's it.

Why do people do this? It's because, from the 10th floor onward, only established guilds have monster and boss information, and maps. If you get used to getting all the information by hand, you will likely die on the 10th floor.

This is why Alessia only knows the basics of monsters, even when the books she read gave more information, she just skipped it.

But, even though I say all this, my UI map fills in all the spaces I've traveled and tells me the level of the monsters, so we're not following a true temper.

'But well, I'll keep quiet, and I won't say anything to Alessia. It's good to have some secrets.'

"Alessia"

I went over to her and took her hand.

I walked with her to the door to the sixth floor and kissed her.

"Mmn lero mmna lero mnnn"

Embracing her, I pulled her towards me and checked the inventory. The top, then the bottom, then the chainmail, and finally her underwear were all put into inventory. I won't be able to take it off with my eyes, but I can while I touch it.

Alessia: "!!!"

Completely naked, I pulled her even closer to the door. Her hands rested against the door as her soft buttocks pointed at me.

I unzipped my zipper and pulled out my dick. I slowly inserted it into her love hole until my cock touched her womb. Then, with my hand, I touched her clitoris. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow, and as I kept stroking her, I got close to her ear.

"Do you like this, you pervert?"

Alessia: "!!!"

'— He's going to say perverted words to me just like I did to him before!'

"Mmnn haaa naahm ahn!"

"My dick is touching your womb. Can you feel it? I won't move it from there until you get wet just from stroking your clitoris."

I gently squeezed her clitoris, and I could feel her love hole squeezing my cock without stopping as I continued to play with it. With my index finger, I moved it back and forth, then gently caressed it with my whole hand before squeezing it again.

"Haaa Mnn! Mnha mnaa"

"Eh~ I'm feeling my shaft wet. Are you getting wet? Do you like me to play with you like that? Now... I'll squeeze your clitoris."

"Mmmmm!"

"Don’t worry, your cunt answers the questions... Well, it's time to make love. I'll shoot my semen deep inside you, okay?"

"Haaa ahn mnnn!"

Completely flushed, Alessia moved her face closer to the door to hide her embarrassment. Apparently, she also likes perverted words whispered in her ear; she just can't bring herself to say them.

My penis can easily slide inside her wet hole, so I started to move.

Grabbing her hips with both hands, I pulled her away from me, and then my rod receded. I took control of her hip again, and this time, I pulled her hard against me. My prick quickly rubbed against her honey pot, and I got to the end, touching her womb.

"Do you remember that the boss room was occupied before? Surely now those adventurers are behind the door listening to your moans."

"Mmm! Nhaa! N-no, stop, master ooh! Aah! Haa!"

With my words, her love hole tightened even more, and her moans grew louder. Her beautiful buttocks constantly changed shape every time they collided with my hips; plus, her huge boobs swayed back and forth rhythmically.

My spear went in and out of her womanhood, not so fast and not so slow, yet her contractions are very similar to when we do it wildly in bed.

'Does the possibility of being discovered excite her?'

"If I push the door, they will see your beautiful, addicted-to-pleasure face."

"Mngh! Haa! Please, don't do ith! Mmnnh! Aah!"

Bumping my hips against her cute butt, I reached out and massaged her globes. The feeling of softness and elasticity, added to the pressure and friction with her meat-hole, made me want to cum.

Especially since her moans are heard so close to my ear, plus her body heat ends up making my lust peak.

"Let's show them our love, Alessia; I'm going to open the door!"

"Nnnn! Nooo! Ooh! Mastherrr! Mnnn! Aah!"

I removed my hands from her bubbies and pushed the door open. Slowly, it opened, and I pushed Alessia slightly so that her weight would help to open it.

As the door opens, I continue inserting my spear into her. The feeling of wetness and tightness caressed my dick in all directions. While her soft buttocks constantly crashed against my body, generating a diversity of sounds.

Then the door opened.

"Let's show them how I cum inside you! Here it comes!"

"MMMHAA!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

With my cock touching her womb, I shot wave after wave of semen. At this point, her pussy contracted even more.

"Alessia!"

My feeling of pleasure was peaking when… suddenly Alessia faints. I quickly hold her up so she doesn't fall.

"Didn't you realize there was nobody there, Alessia? The hallway was always empty!"

I know this because, as I approached the door, part of the 6th-floor map popped up in the UI. From the beginning, there was no blue or red dot, everything was empty.

Since the door opened, at any moment the following adventurers would enter to challenge the floor boss, so I checked my inventory and equipped Alessia's clothes to dress her. Then, taking her like a princess, I entered the 6th floor.

152