Ch 42: The red dots are increasing!
5.5k 10 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sluuurp mngu churppp mnghn."

'Mmm?! Hmm? Oh, it's daytime.'

I lifted the sheet and saw Alessia giving me a morning blowjob. Her lips partially moved away from her face at the same time that her cheeks contracted to improve the suction. A vacuum blowjob, and not only that but, more than once, she stopped at the tip to lick my glans.

Right now, she is licking my glans softly, and I can feel the moisture from her tongue. Plus, the heat inside her mouth generates a feeling on my dick that makes me shiver.

"Mmmngh churppp slurp mnnngu ngunm,"

Moving her head from top to bottom, she performed movement again; her lips went from the tip to almost half of my cock, and then they returned, starting the cycle again. Inside her, I can feel the touch of her tongue, and sometimes I can feel her teeth, but instead of causing pain, they give me small tickles that only increase the pleasure.

Seeing her beautiful face staring back at me as her beautiful melons sway from side to side with the movement of her head creates a visual satisfaction that heightens the sensitivity of my penis.

"Lero lero lero lero."

"Ooh, it feels so g- good; you're getting ooh."

Removing my dick from her mouth, Alessia took out her tongue and slid it over the glans as if she were licking a delicious candy. Then, with her hand, she moved my penis to one side and slid her tongue down the trunk, leaving traces of saliva on it.

While licking each side of the shaft, she used her right hand to caress my glans, moving her fingers rhythmically and then randomly. Using her palm as the center, she lightly crushed the tip of my dick and gently moved it sideways. These movements are the same ones she made that time in the labyrinth when I asked her to give me a blowjob.

"Ooh! Open your mouth! I'm going to cum!"

"Aaah"

The moment Alessia opened her mouth, I moved my cock in front of her.

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

I can see how the semen comes out of my penis straight into her mouth, especially how it stays on her tongue with a white color. It feels great to be able to witness this act.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu"

"Aaah"

After tasting and swallowing it, she opened her mouth as usual.

I reached out my hand and stroked her head. Normally Alessia would groan at this point, but unexpectedly she just averted her gaze from mine. 

'Is she getting used to the taste? Or is it because of the last night’s words of love?'

"Let's take a bath together."

"Yes"

The ladies first, which is why I let Alessia walk ahead of me. Seeing how her soft buttocks move as she walks is an extraordinary event worth portraying in a painting.

We turned on the shower faucet, and the water fell on us. Once our bodies are wet, we close the tap and rub the soap on each other. While I did it with my hands, caressing and touching every part of her body, she did it with her boobs, which rubbed and massaged all over my body.

We get wet in the shower again, this time to remove the soap.

It is becoming customary that, always in this last stage, we kiss while the water falls on us.

***

*Ssssh*

Alessia seems to be frying fish.

I can tell this not only from the sound of the oil but also from the smell. Looking out the door, I can see a beautiful woman in a silver apron putting the fish in the pan.

Her expression shows a seriousness very similar to when she fights inside the labyrinth. 

'Mm, this battlefield is called cooking… I only know the basics of this field, so it's better not to try to help her. I'll just end up getting in the way and getting burned by the oil.'

With a wooden bucket full of water, I watered the patio like every day.

We haven't planted anything yet, but I remember the farmers saying that the soil needs to be wet before the seeds go in. This makes it more likely that the seeds will grow.

Furthermore, since the earth has water, if by any chance there are grass seeds, they will grow. This is the best time to pull weeds.

And so it was… grass began to emerge.

I quickly went into the house to get some garden tools.

"Alessia, are there shovels in this house?"

"Hmm…I think they didn't give us any tools for the exteriors with the purchase of the house; they only gave us the food and the wine. They gave us everything related to the interior of the house, but everything from the exterior is missing. What do you need it for? Shall I help you with something?"

"Oh, don't worry. Keep making the food; I'll take care of this."

"Good"

'True, there is a wine… another day we will drink it.'

Without any tool, I removed the grass by the roots by hand. 

'When we go to the market, I must remember to buy some seeds and gardening tools.'

***

As we walked towards the great wall, I checked my map.

Emir: "!!!"

In just one night, the red dots multiplied again. If yesterday the amount could be classified as 'few', now it exceeds that range, and it is in the 'not underestimated' category. Although this is far from an alarming degree, I am still concerned about this sudden increase.

As we pass the wall, we reach the busy streets. We had only walked a few minutes when my map showed a red dot on the opposite street. Looking towards the place, I saw a [Knight] patrolling as usual, but somehow, his gaze gave me bad feelings.

To avoid it, we took a shortcut through an alley.

"Where are we going, master?"

"To the order of knights, I want to get the reward for exterminating thieves."

Outside the knight order, in the house that functions as a center of attention, there are still blue dots. Maybe in the future, those knights will also switch to the enemy side, and this will be a problem for collecting the rewards from the remnants. So, to prevent this, I will collect it earlier than planned.

"In total, there are 28 remnants of thieves, six of which are below level 10, while the others are between levels 11 and 20. The reward is 11.6 gold coins; I need to verify your identity to continue."

"Go ahead"

After the knight verified that I do not have a criminal class in my state, he entered the interior of the house and then brought with him a small leather bag. Inside there are 11 gold and 6 silver coins, or 11.6 for short.

"Have you had problems with thieves?" Alessia asked me in a whisper.

"Haa, yes. When I did some business, they tried to steal from me and maybe kill me. Luckily, I noticed them and hunted them down."

"I see. I've never done anything that catches their attention, so the only time I've fought them has been because one of my clients was in their sights."

"Did you help transport merchandise?"

"Yes, and even though it was through a [Traveler], they still managed to follow us."

The quests in the adventurer's guild are not only about the labyrinth but also outside quests. Such as protecting merchandise, being a noble's guard, defeating monsters that threaten a village, etc.

There are a wide variety of missions; mine is one example. In which I ask that a person take me to certain floors of the labyrinth without the need to enter it or fight against monsters.

***

"Emir, how did you do with the bow and arrows?"

"Well, that's exactly what I came for. I noticed this bow has three empty slots."

Erick: "!!!"

'—Is this a bow?'

Erick looked closely at the bow, especially at the wheels it had.

"What's its name?"

"Pulley Bow. It is imbued with magic."

"Hahaha, they imbued it with magic, trying to make ancient symbols appear on it, but from what I see, its texture is still just as smooth."

'Oh, now I understand.'

When Jean looked annoyed at the bow I chose, he said it looked too technical for his liking. He imbued it with magic, trying to make its appearance look more 'magical', but it didn't change at all. Most likely thanks to that, the third empty slot appeared, as the arrows are also imbued and have an extra slot after all.

"Well, well, you didn't disappoint me. The moment you said that you would buy a bow, I immediately thought that you would choose the best one. And which one will it be? Of course, the one that has more empty spaces! With that in mind, I already thought of the best runes to add to it"

"Hahaha"

From his words, it is to be expected that the runes will be worthy of a weapon with three empty slots, hence my joy.

"Wait for me here; it will take me a short time to have it ready."

"Hm? Last time with the sword, you took several hours."

"Ah, that was because, being a sword made with my hand, I could feel the flow of its energy. By doing this, I can improve the final quality a bit, and as for this bow... it is useless to try it since I do not know how to make bows. Thus, the result won't change even if I put all my effort into it."

"I see. Now I understand a little more about the rune fusion process."

133