Ch 48: I wish every night was like this…
6k 14 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alessia rubbed her melons against my body to spread the soap and clean me. They touched each and every part of my body. Her previously serious face is now slightly flushed.

Minutes later, we turned on the shower and washed the soap off our bodies.

"Mmn lero amnn mnh mna"

We kiss while the drops of water fall on us. This time it was a little different than usual. Alessia stretched out her hands and hugged me around the neck. It's the first time she's kissed me like this.

"I love you."

"…" Still blushing, she looked into my eyes.

Her eyes express too many things, yet I can’t elucidate any of them. My eye-reading ability can't deal with such complexity in clues. That's why I quietly waited for her to tell me from her own mouth.

"Only... just for tonight, I will do everything you ask me to; I want to forget what happened in that place."

"Mn, you asked the right person," I say proudly.

"Hmph"

Even when she seemed to disagree, her expression showed joy.

After drying off, I took her hand and we headed to our room.

Searching the wall, I activated the switch to turn on the glow stones. Whenever it's been a bit dark, I've done the same thing because Alessia is too beautiful and I want to see her completely, without skipping any details!

"Mmn mna lero Nmnn Ahnmn"

In front of the bed, we kissed again, and then, slowly, Alessia began to bend over. First kissing my neck, then my chest... Everything indicates that she will give me a blowjob.

"Wait"

"Hmm?"

"It will be a surprise. Sit on the bed"

Even with doubts, she sat as I asked.

So, I crouched down in front of her and spread her legs.

"Huh? Huh?! No need, master! It's dirty!"

"It's not; we just took a shower."

"I don't…uh…"

Unexpectedly, she understood what I was planning to do. She looks so adorable trying to find excuses. She even used her hands to block my vision, putting them in front of my eyes.

Smiling, I approached her pussy and started licking without being able to see anything.

'What could this be? Her outer lips or her inner ones?'

"Aah D-don’t ssstop Ahm mmn"

"If you took your hand off my eyes, you'd feel better."

"…" After thinking about it for a bit, she removed her hands and shyly turned her face to the side so as not to meet my gaze.

Now I can see that what I was previously licking was her outer lip. I was a long way from the main target, and yet, she seemed very sensitive. It is to be expected what will happen when eating the main course.

With my fingers, I expanded her inner lips, and I could see her honey pot completely.

I moved my mouth closer and gently licked her clitoris. Then started down and inserted my tongue into her vagina.

"Mmn! Mmna Haa mnn"

Sometimes slowly and sometimes quickly, I licked her love hole and watched her reactions. The next moment, I started licking her clitoris while inserting two fingers into her wet tunnel.

Her legs moved accordingly, and even her hands tightened around the sheets as she moaned adorably.

"Aah! Mnn! Haa! Ahn!"

Slowly, I began to improve and grasp the technique, but one thing I'm sure of is that, when she sees me doing it, she contracts her oven even more. Visual pleasure is something I'm quite used to; seeing her perform kinky acts is exciting enough to turn me on.

The same thing is happening to her right now, and as our eyes meet, she blushes deeply.

"You're getting wet, Alessia lero lero Mm, delicious"

"Mmmmm!"

"What's wrong, Alessia? Lero lero, can't you talk?"

"Mnnna! Haaa! Ahnn!"

At some point, she covered her mouth, trying to contain her moans. 

'I know this reaction.' 

Without holding back, I began to lick her vaginal folds at the same time that my fingers caressed and gently squeezed her clitoris.

"Mnnnnnnn!"

With her moan, her womanhood grew moist. I quickly started to lick her faster, and Alessia twitched even more. Her body seemed to lose strength, and she fell flat on the bed.

Once I'm done, I get up from the floor and go over to see her face. Her eyes are still half-closed, and her breathing is chaotic, as if she's short of breath.

"Did you feel alright?"

"Mn" she nodded.

"I see. You looked very adorable, trying not to see me and moving your legs. You even tightened the sheets and covered your mouth to contain the moans. You looked so cute."

"Y- You don't need to describe it."

With her arm, she covered her eyes so as not to see me.

Without even applying force, I easily removed that arm from her face.

"Mmn mna lero mnnh mngh"

Passionately, we kissed for several seconds.

"I also want to feel good, Alessia; can I put it in?"

Alessia: "…"

"You said you would do anything I asked of you. Just for tonight, play along with me, okay?"

In just two seconds, her blush increased until her face was all red, and then she spoke.

"yes, you can get it in-…Mnn! Mngh! Ahnn!"

At the same moment that she accepted, I introduced my spear, interrupting her words. It easily slips down to her womb, and then her love hole squeezes my rod tight from its sudden entry.

In the missionary position, we start making love.

Her large breast pressed against my body, and her erect nipples erotically caressed me. I reached out my hand and squeezed her left bust, I could vaguely feel the frantic beating of her heart.

"Alessia, what is your vagina feeling? Describe it to me!"

"Mnngm! Aah! y-your penis is touching me deeply! Ahnn! Ngh!"

With her words, her cunt contracted even more, and her vaginal folds caressed me completely, with slight convulsions at the moment of touching her womb, generating watery sounds in the process.

Her soft buttocks constantly bumped against my hips, making her whole body move rhythmically. Especially her beautiful globes, which swayed from side to side.

"Ngh! Aah! It feels warm and hard! Mmnn! Haaa!"

I brought my head closer to her neck, and with my hands on the bed, I gained more momentum and moved my hips faster. My manhood felt so good being rubbed into her wet tunnel, especially since Alessia occasionally said perverted words in my ear.

The moment her legs hugged me, I couldn't contain the feeling of ejaculation anymore.

"I'm about to cum, Alessia! Let’s cum together! Ohh!"

"Mmna! Nghh! I- I'm cumming! Mnnnnnnha!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

Wave after wave of semen came out of my dick and went straight into her womb. Her insides squeezed my penis tightly, making my pleasure increase several times over.

"I love you."

"Mnn lero mna ahnm mnnn"

With a fiery kiss, we continue the next round.

***

'That… That was incredible! For the first time, Alessia coordinated with me while we had wild sex! The only times she played along with me were when we were lovingly doing it. Whether it was hugging me or kissing my neck, this time she was proactive. If I told her something, I didn't have to repeat it since she would willingly do it over and over again. I wish it was always like this!'

Currently, she is sleeping next to me with light beads of sweat running down her face and body. 

'Even sleeping, she looks very sexy.' 

Caressing her hair, I pulled her closer to me.

'Well, it's time to update the status points.'

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl15] [Warrior Lvl10] [Lancer Lvl7] [Leader Lvl10]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl4)]

[Alessia Addari has 4 free points]

'Although it's a shame Masochist didn't level up, it's a good thing her classes leveled up, even though the gold labyrinth monsters don’t give much experience.'

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl15] [Warrior Lvl10] [Lancer Lvl7] [Leader Lvl10]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl4)]

HP=10 || MP=1

Agility=19 || Strength=18

Intelligence=17 || Luck=10

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

I added the 4 points to [Strength]. Even though, at this time, neither I nor she need to increase such an attribute because of the weapons with skills we possess, her status would start to become unbalanced if I continued to increase only agility and intelligence. And that's a bad thing.

The biggest proof of this is that… My parents have an extremely balanced status. If they have it like this, it means that this is the way to go.

[Emir] [Adventurer Lvl12] [Archer Lvl7] [Warrior Lvl12] [Leader Lvl8]

[Survivor Lvl9]

[You have 6 free points]

I'm slowly closing in on Alessia in status points, all because I have an extra class.

[Emir] [Adventurer Lvl12] [Archer Lvl7] [Warrior Lvl12] [Leader Lvl8]

[Survivor Lvl9]

HP=10 || MP=1

Agility=18 || Strength=10

Intelligence=17 || Luck=10

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

I added 3 points, respectively, to [Agility] and [Intelligence]. Like I have done with her, next time I'll have to increase [Strength] to balance my status.

And I put back the points on [Luck] for the simple fact that we didn't get the [Wizard] class.

'What a pity.'

 

137