Ch 50: That’s why I chose a house with a balcony!
5.5k 17 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The patio is already watered. The only thing missing now are the seeds."

I put on my gloves, dug lightly into the soil, planted some seeds, and then covered the hole. I advanced a little, and repeated the cycle again.

Almost an hour later, I finished planting.

"I finished doing the laundry. How can I help you?"

"Now I am going to delimit the garden from the rest of the patio, you can join if you want"

"Well, I'll help you."

Taking out two hammers and several wooden boards from my inventory, she and I began the carpentry tasks… The result was a garden surrounded by a small fence.

"Next?"

"Remove useless furniture from the house"

All existing furniture to store something was put in our inventory. We gained a lot of space in the house as a result of this, and it even appeared to be bigger. One of the few things we didn't remove were those that serve as decoration.

***

And so it was finished at night.

"We completed the list; now your house seems more comfortable."

It's true when they say that the houses of adventurers only have memories of their travels on each wall. Currently, our house seems empty by comparison, but that is simply because our journeys have not yet begun.

"Your house? You mean OUR house. We are living together" Hugging her around the waist, I looked into her eyes and waited for her response.

"...Mn, our house" Seconds later, she replied.

'She wasn't hesitating; she was simply making her decision. Has she already accepted me as her master? Even though I'm a bad one?'

"Mmn hamn lero mnnn mnhn"

With a loving kiss, I took her to the room without separating our lips. I did not stop in front of the bed, but continued our journey to the balcony.

As we opened the windows, a slightly cold air hit us in the face.

Only then did Alessia break away from me and look around. Her expression was slightly hostile, first to the balcony and then to me, as if she understood something.

"Grrr"

'Ah, I was beginning to miss that growl. Ever since I started saying 'I love you' to her, that growl seemed to have disappeared. It's a good thing it's back. Welcome home.'

"Hmm? What's wrong?"

"Don't play the silly, pervert master. I can smell your intentions from miles away!"

"Really? And what smell do they have?"

"Hmph"

"I can't smell you from miles away; I have to get closer. Sniff Sniff… Mn, you smell delicious. Lero lero you also taste delicious."

Alessia: "!!!"

After I sniffed and licked her neck, she immediately blushed. That blush on her cheeks gradually tainted the hatred on her face.

"Then tell me, what am I planning?"

"Outdoor sex"

Emir: "!!!"

This time it was me who was surprised. After all, since when is Alessia so direct? Normally it would be hard for her to say such words, but now she didn't even hesitate to say them.

'Keep it up, Alessia; I'm rooting for you.'

"Yes, you're right. Isn't it the most wonderful thing in the world to be able to express our love no matter where we are?" I said it close to her ear.

My hands on her waist slowly moved down and into her skirt. Going through her crotch, I put just one finger into her pussy and moved it gently.

"Let's make love here, Alessia"

"Ahn haa Not here, no Mmnn Aah They can see us"

"They won't, trust me"

"Hmm haa in bed, we should go to bed Mnn ahnm It's close" She gently pulled my arm in the direction of the room.

In her eyes, the hatred was completely replaced by lust. Every time she spoke, she did it with great effort, and yet, her mouth slowly generated more saliva, with a small thread falling from her lips.

When she mentioned the bed, it seemed like she was seducing me to make love.

"Mnn ahnmn lero mnnna hanm" I kissed her.

Applying only a little strenght, I pulled her towards the balcony railing and, while she is facing me with her back, I lifted her skirt and I saw her underwear. Her panties are black with flower decorations around them, sticking to her buttocks and causing them to further enhance their roundness.

"Even though you refused so much, you wear such panties to attract me, huh?"

"Because I never had time to change when I returned from the labyrinth."

Emir: "!!!"

'So, if I give her enough time, she'll dress sexily every day?'

"Next time, when we come back, I'll give you all the time in the world. I want you to wear nice clothes every day for me, okay?"

"…Mn" She nodded.

I don't want to take off such beautiful clothes, so I moved her panties to the side, just enough to insert my spear  inside her.

"Ahnm! Mnah! Haaa! Mnngh!"

"Ooh, it feels so good to do it while a cold breeze passes through our bodies. Don't you think the same, Alessia? Ohh"

"Mngh! Ahm! Let's finish q-quickly so they don't d-discover us! Mmnah! Haaa!"

The cold outside makes her wet tunnel and her buttocks feel even warmer, especially her buttocks, which look very sexy in those black pants.

Her hips collide with mine, causing her hair to sway even further over me as her love hole clings tightly to my dick at each clash of our bodies.

"I don't care. None of that is important. I love you."

"Mnn lero mnah mnnn lero"

With a fiery kiss, I increased speed. Her hips crashed harder into mine, constantly crushing her buttocks in the process.

The moisture inside her increased as well, and my spear slid in and out freely, pounding and caressing her womb every time it reached the end of her wet tunnel. When this happened, she squeezed me with all her might, her beautiful buttocks stiffening to apply even more force.

Her tongue moved uncontrollably in my mouth and, even when she couldn't accept it, the excitement of doing it in such a place also turned her on.

"Mnha! Hanm! I feel strange, my thoughts-…Mngh! Ahnm!"

"I'm starting to feel it a little more too, and I'll cum inside you, ooh."

I moved closer to her and squeezed her boobs tightly. My hips didn't stop moving, and the watery sounds also didn't stop.

Even over clothes, her melons still feel so big and elastic. Just by squeezing them, I feel my precum dirtying her insides. In addition to her adorable moans that I hear close to my ear, her pussy also reacts by generating little convulsions from the pleasure.

My charge is about to be released so, for a few seconds I increased my speed again and grabbed her harder.

"Receive my love! I’m cumming! Ooh!"

"Mnnnnnhaaa!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

With my cock deep in her cunt, I released my load. At that very moment, I felt the convulsions in her pussy increase in intensity, announcing that she is also cumming.

Seeing how she squeezed her buttocks adorably made me release more semen than usual.

"It felt good to do it in this place, right?"

"… Only a little."

"You're not sincere, but that's fine. Now, could you give me a blow job? Our relationship has advanced enough to receive that show of affection from you."

"Uh… but…"

"Come on, I assure you it will be delicious!"

"Grrr, it won't be!"

"Please, I want to cum in your mouth, Alessia."

"Grrr"

Although she seemed reluctant to do so, she still crouched down in front of me. Placing my hands on the railing, I can see the view of the second floor of our house. The hundreds of trees and flowers that surround our house, as well as the dirt road that we always walk on.

"Slurppp lero lero churrpp mnguh"

'Nature is so beautiful!'

She is licking my dick, which has traces of semen and Alessia's vaginal fluids on it. My glans is in her mouth. I can feel through it how the saliva washes away all the remnants of the sex we had before.

Then she began to move her head up and down. She almost got halfway up my cock whereupon it was partially wiped away leaving her shiny saliva all over it instead.

"Lero lero lero mm lero."

Removing it from her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and slid it over the places her mouth didn't reach. I could see how white fluids entered her mouth and how she swallowed them, then she continued cleaning the other dirty places on my penis.

Her hand caressed my glans first with her palm, which slightly crushed it and rocked it sideways. Then she touched it with her fingers which played with it, caressing it, and moving over it.

"Churppp mguhh mnnn lero slurppp mnnnah"

Again, she put it in her mouth, swallowing it as far as she could. Deep down, I could feel something tight, her throat.

By moving her head up and down, I was able to feel different parts of her mouth which made a big difference to the cold breeze around. Also, seeing how her lips pressed against my dick caused me immense visual pleasure. 

'Such a beautiful woman is giving me a maid blowjob on the second-floor balcony…' 

"Ooh! Here it comes! I’m cumming oh! Ohhh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnn!"

While I cum, I reached out my hand and stroked her head. In response, Alessia looked back at me. She looked so sexy while she still had my cock in her mouth, especially with bits of saliva running down her lips.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu"

"Aah"

'I will never get tired of this.'

129