Ch 51: After the storm comes the calm
5.3k 16 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once we entered the house, Alessia took off her clothes and got into bed. I have energy to spare to continue from where we left off on the balcony, and she seemed to know as she looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Ah... Okay, wait for me here, I remembered something."

I quickly went down to the first floor and got a bottle from one of the few pieces of furniture left in the house. Retrieving two glasses from inventory, I re-entered the room.

"This time, we'll get drunk to sleep. There's pleasure in it too"

"That… That's the wine they gave us for the purchase of the house. It's an expensive one. Are you sure you want to spend it now?"

"I'm interested in seeing how cute you'll be when you're drunk."

"Hmph"

This time her snort didn't seem to have conviction as, when I handed her a glass, she smilingly accepted it. I uncorked the bottle, and the cork flew into the air before pouring her glass, followed by mine.

"Bless you!"

Although there is nothing to celebrate, we happily clink glasses. Naked in bed, and covering the lower part of our body under the blankets, we began to drink the wine.

"It's delicious; I've never tasted anything with such flavor and texture."

"Oh… do you know a lot about wine, Alessia?"

"Mn, a little. I have been given bottles as a gift."

"… by men, right?"

Alessia: "…"

'You don't deny it, do you?'

"Did something happen with them?"

"Nothing at all."

"I see"

Even if she told me she had a previous relationship, I really don't care. It is her past, and I am her present; the rest does not matter. If you think about it a bit, it is rare to find a woman close to 20 years of age who is still a virgin.

Even more so if she's as beautiful as Alessia.

That's why I don't give importance to past relationships, only fools do.

"And what about you, master? have you been with a woman before?"

"I think I've told you that before... No, you are my first woman"

"Mn, I see"

In my town, all the women were already engaged, so I was just born late and didn't get to meet any single woman close to my age.

Glass after glass, we quickly emptied the bottle until the wine was completely gone. Both have a blush on our faces, indicating our drunkenness.

And yes, she looks more adorable than I imagined.

"Mnn mna lero mnah mngh"

Putting the glasses aside, we stretched out on the bed and started kissing. Embraced, we continued kissing until sleep overtook us.

***

"Churppp mngu nnmgh lero slurpp"

'ooh!'

Feeling the sensation of pleasure coming from my dick, I quickly woke up. From the feeling of humidity and movement, I am sure it is daytime.

Although normal people would see the light from the window to come to that conclusion… that's not my case.

I didn't lift the blanket this time, instead watching an oval figure move up and down behind the sheets. Of course, it must be Alessia's head moving as she sucks on my cock.

"Slurppp lero lero mmnn mnguhn"

Just by the feeling, I can tell how her lips are squeezing my dick and how her mouth swallows it almost halfway, as well as how her tongue caresses my glans when she gets the chance.

Because of the sheet, I can feel her breath on my skin. Since I can't see her, my other senses have increased their sensitivity. In other words, my cock is experiencing greater pleasure than usual.

Being able to elucidate her figure under the covers, or what posture she will have, adds several points to the mix.

"Ooh haa ohh"

"Mmngh slurp churppp mnnn"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnn!"

Without saying anything, I came into her mouth.

Her movement stopped drastically when she felt my cum on her tongue, and her lips squeezed my penis even more, not to let my cum slip out of her mouth.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu"

*Swallow*

Since the sheets still cover her, this time I didn't get to see her open mouth. 

'What a pity.'

When I lifted the sheets, I managed to see her with her lips still wet from the morning fellatio.

"Hello"

"Mn, good morning."

As usual, Alessia got up and headed to the bathroom while I followed her. Watching her buttocks move sensually as she walks is an essential part of fully waking me up.

***

"I'll prepare lunch. Do you want to eat something special?"

"As long as you do it with love-…"

"Hmph" I was interrupted.

I caught a glimpse of her sweet smile, so I quickly moved closer to keep her from running away again.

Alessia: "!!!"

The second after squeezing her cheeks, she blushed.

'Mn, so adorable.'

After kissing her cheek, I left her alone.

… 

While I water the garden, I enlarge the map and check the movements of the red dots.

'Hmm… There are no red dots anywhere near the Altamira labyrinth. Furthermore, the red dots in the city seemed to have decreased in number from yesterday, indicating that this storm is slowly passing. Of course, the number of dots is still alarming. Specifically, they are found around the commercial street. It is not surprising, considering that in the western sector of the city is the palace of King Alfonso Fiore, as well as the order of knights. There is no blue dot near the labyrinth, perhaps because of yesterday's event. Normally, there should be a swarm of people trying to entice you into their guild, but it now looks more like a desert.'

After putting the food prepared by Alessia in my inventory, we headed to the labyrinth. To avoid problems, we directly took a carriage in the direction of the north exit of the city.

"It's completely empty. So, this is where the knights made their move"

Yesterday Alessia never asked where the knights would act, mainly because she must have thought that I didn't have that much information. Also, when talking about adventurers, only two places come to mind: the guild or the labyrinth.

Anyone with half a brain would understand the current situation.

We quickly entered through the illusory door with the 6th floor in mind. Once inside, I unexpectedly felt more secure than outside the labyrinth. 

'Not knowing what's going on outside really is a very uncomfortable situation.'

"On the 6th floor, groups of 3 monsters will begin to appear, we must be careful. In addition to the known monsters, a bee-type flying monster will appear. As with the bat, it will be very helpful if master shoots at its wings or directly defeats it "

"I understand"

With my bow in hand and a spear in hers, we proceed into the corridor.

[Archer Bee Lvl6]

With 1 meter-tall stripes of yellow and black, the monster in front of us appears to be of the worker bee type. Seeing how those tiny details of a normal bee are enlarged to a meter in height gives chills. Being small it looks cute, but being huge it's scary.

From the distance, it contracted its abdomen and pointed its stinger at us.

The next moment, its black stinger changed to red, and then it shot at high speed towards Alessia.

As she jumps to the side, the stinger goes past her and is stuck firmly in the ground.

"Although its speed is considerable, it's nothing when you already know when and where it'll shoot. It's simple to avoid, but it'll be a nuisance if a swarm of monsters serves as cannon fodder while it hides to shoot." She said this, and with those words, she ran towards the bee, leaping to the spot where the monster was flying. Taking advantage of the momentum, she pierced it with her spear.

The bee strongly flapped its wings to get away.

If it was a sword, then the bee would have had the chance, but the length of the spear is not for mere decoration. Alessia easily pierced its thorax, and the bee instantly died.

"It is very easy to fight it in close combat, the only thing left is to know how often it can fire its stingers."

"Right, next time we should give it time to fire a second stinger."

Knowing that the difficulty of the monster will decrease even more.

[Archer Bee Lvl6]

[Giant Mantis Lvl6]

[Fire Ant Lvl6]

"I'll take care of the mantis, you take care of the ant. Just concentrate on your fight, and I'll let you know if the bee will shoot or not."

"Yes, Master"

With that said, I pointed in the direction of the mantis's head.

Now, I find myself in a completely different situation from last time. The bow not only creates the perfect moment to shoot an arrow but also gives me the confidence to feel like I can do it.

At the same moment that Alessia started running in the direction of the ant, I released the arrow. It flew at great speed through the air, and in just the blink of an eye, the arrow pierced through the center of its head and continued down the hall.

I changed the target and looked at the bee which was preparing to aim. Moving its abdomen, it pointed its stinger in my direction.

For a few seconds it remained black and, only when it changed to red color, I jumped to the left side. The next second, the stinger passed very close to me, making the air whistle, and with a slight noise, it stuck in the ground.

Without diverting my attention, I kept looking at the monster.

30 seconds later, the stinger regenerated, and the bee shot back at me.

After avoiding its attack, I planned to shoot an arrow at it to make it fall, but it wasn't necessary. As I aimed, I saw Alessia leap in the bee's direction and drive her spear through the monster's head.

Golden particles surrounded it, indicating its death.

 

131