Ch 58: If money doesn’t make happiness, how about sexy underwear?
4.9k 11 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After putting the loot in the inventory, I see Alessia approaching with a blushing face.

'Do not tell me…'

"Hmph, since we're going to do it anyway, it's best to get this over with quickly"

I am not able to respond to her before Alessia reached her hand to my pants, touching my dick through the clothes. Not only that, but she brought her face close to mine, and started kissing me.

"Mmn mnnn lero mnah nmnn"

'This… am I dreaming? That same woman who didn't want to do anything perverted in the labyrinth due to the danger lurking around every corner, does she want us to do it here on her initiative? You're not Alessia! If this were a book full of dramas, then the previous sentence would fit perfectly. Unfortunately, her tongue movement is the same as usual… I'm sure it's her! But… Haa… what a pity.'

"Mm? What's up master?" I took her away from me.

"Come"

Alessia: "???"

Taking her hand, I headed towards the 8th floor. In the corridor, I quickly opened my map in full screen and looked for a nearby blue dot… But nothing; the floor only has red dots, and only we are marked in blue. Outside the labyrinth, the adventurers who were previously fighting the boss were also not seen.

'I missed my chance to ask them about the knights' big move.'

'—That look is the same as he showed in the market. Is he worried about the matter of the knights? Now that I remember, the boss room was occupied before… Haaa, at this point it's impossible to find those adventurers.'

'Right, I shouldn't share this concern with Alessia.' 

I sighed and then my mood returned to normal.

'Oh, she's looking at me.'

"Mnnn lero mnah mnnn"

"We will continue in the house, okay?"

"Mn"

After kissing her, I brought back the previous topic. Unexpectedly, this time Alessia nodded without grunting or snorting. 

'Well, I'm looking forward to getting home.'

When leaving the labyrinth, the road that was full of life and insistent people who tried to recruit us to their guild is still deserted. I hope that everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

'— This whole situation reminds me of the emergency mission in Denir city… Even if that's the case, nothing will happen to us since master is not registered in the guild. It is better not to say anything as the similarity can lead to misunderstandings.'

Once we took the carriage, I felt Alessia's gaze. My hand itches for doing something perverted, but I lose the desire the moment I see a knight through the window with his status in red letters. 

'An enemy...'

I approach her, sighing, and we spend the rest of the trip holding hands.

***

At home.

I am impatiently waiting in bed for Alessia to arrive. Yesterday, we agreed that after the labyrinth, I would give her time to change into sexy clothes for our nights together. So, by now, she must be changing her clothes.

Minutes later, Alessia arrives.

She only wears two pieces of clothing, a bra, and panties, both black. At their ends they have designs of flowers and roses that are slightly transparent, making men's imagination run wild.

'Her bra sticks tightly to her breasts, while her panties do the same to her buttocks. Thus, enhancing her boobs and accentuating her butt. In short, it's like adding wings to a tiger! Oh, I have to be careful. The saliva is running down my mouth.'

"I wish battle clothes were this cute. That way, every time a monster damage your clothes, I would see your sexy underwear"

"I keep all my clothes in the inventory, so even if that happens, I'll change at the end of the battle. Your visual pleasure wouldn't last long. Hmph"

Smiling at her response, I walk over to her and smell her neck. It's a rose-scented perfume plus, her hair also has a different smell because of the shampoo.

'— Haa… It tickles me…'

Just from smelling her neck, her cheeks are already flushed red.

Without hesitation, I licked her neck and watched her blush deeper.

I reached out my hands and touched her bubbies over her bra with one of them while caressing her soft buttocks over her panties with the other. There is a sweet pleasure in touching the clothes over her skin, even more so, when they are especially pretty.

"Alessia, I want you to…" I whispered in her ear.

Alessia: "!!!"

Once my desire to touch her was satisfied, I whispered my second wish in her ear.

Very embarrassed, Alessia nodded and followed me to the bed.

While I lay down straight, she was on top of me in the opposite position. In other words… 69!

"Lero lero Mm you are delicious, Alessia Lero lero"

"Slurppp! Mnnnguh! I-I'm not! Churppp! Mnnmah!"

Moving aside her panties, I licked her inner lips as if I were savoring a sweet candy. At that very moment, her buttocks clenched trying to withstand the pleasure.

At the same time, she sucked my cock into her mouth, licking my glans in an arrhythmic way. Sometimes she moved her tongue quickly, and other times she practically stopped because she couldn't contain her moans. Something similar happened to me. While she moves her head up and down, it gives me so much pleasure that I move my tongue randomly without being able to concentrate at all.

"Lero lero, what taste does my penis have? Lero lero"

"Mnnnah! Slurppp! S-Salty…Mnnguh! Mnchu!" She answered sheepishly before resuming her blowjob to hide her embarrassment.

At the moment I asked her, Alessia licked my glans exhaustively before answering. The event was so pleasurable that this time it was me who stopped from licking her honey pot.

I quickly put two fingers inside her and gently stroked her pussy. The next second, she concentrated even more on giving me a blowjob as if to thank me. Her delicate fingers moved up and down, while her mouth stayed glued to my glans. I can feel how the saliva surrounds it and how her tongue caresses it from time to time.

"Ooh! I'm going to cum! Make sure you catch everything! Lero lero lero!" Even in the last seconds before cumming, I didn't stop licking her clitoris and inserting my fingers into her wet tunnel.

"Churppp! Mnnguh! Slurppp!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnnph!"

My semen went straight into her mouth, staining it white. At the same time, her vaginal fluids increased in intensity, and I kept licking them.

Both Alessia and I came at the same time. The pleasure was such, that we both stayed there for a few seconds in that same position, savoring the moment.

Once I recovered from the pleasure, I pulled away from her and pulled her beautiful hips towards me. She for her part continued with narrowed eyes. 

'Apparently, her orgasm is still going on.' 

While her head is against the bed, her round buttocks are raised to my waist. Her black panties make her butt look more captivating and outstanding, to the point that it's a real shame to take them off.

'Hmm... I'll just move them aside!'

Without hesitation, I inserted my dick.

"Mmmm! Ahnmm! N- No, master, I'm not recovered yet! Mnhaa! Ahmnn!"

"Don't worry! You'll feel better quickly!! Ohoo! Your butt is amazing ooh!"

"Hanmnn! pershvertoh ma- master! Ahnmnn! Mnnha!"

By taking her in doggy style, I can get even deeper into her. In addition, the bed cushions our movements, making it possible to go even faster than with the missionary pose.

As if that were not enough, it is extremely exciting to see how her soft buttocks bounce when my hips collide. I held onto them and inserted my cock all the way into her vagina, touching her womb.

"Ahnmn! Hanmn! Mnnha! Ahnmah!"

"It feels great, Alessia! Ooh! Now I'm stroking your womb! Can you feel it? Ohoo!"

"Mnhaa! Ahnmna! D- Don't describe it! Hanmn! Mnngh!"

At the moment I narrate what happened, she strongly squeezes my dick. Her love hole slightly throbbed, announcing that my words arouse her a lot. I continue to stick it in her without waiting, taking advantage of her tightness; such a sensation is incredible. My penis is being caressed all over her pussy as if she is inciting me to ejaculate as fast as possible.

My hands itched to spank her as a reward, but I held back.

'It took a long time to get to this pose without her getting angry, and if I go too far, I'm afraid I'll go backwards more than forwards.'

From time to time, her sexy panty got in the way, so I again moved it to the side to continue my movement. Seeing her beautiful butt with a black panty on the side and hearing her moan constantly made my arousal peak.

"Here comes my load! I'll throw it deeper than usual!! Ooh!!"

"Ahnmn!! Mnmnha!! Hanmgh!!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnhaa!!"

Wave after wave of semen impregnated her oven. The load was so big that some of it came out of her oven, leaving a white thread falling from it.

'Doing it in this pose felt so good.'

"Still awake?"

"Haa haa haa"

"Well, then we will continue. The night is still young!"

With the missionary pose, we continue to make love in a wild way.

 

117