Ch 64: It seems I’ll only be able to fully concentrate when she falls asleep.
4.5k 10 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Alessia finished the blowjob, I thought that if I didn't say anything to her we wouldn't continue with the next step… But I was wrong.

"Grrr"

Emir (Intelligent): "…"

Since I am standing still, I guess she thought she would have to do all the work that the main body has done before, so she's just doing what she thinks she should be doing.

Unfortunately…

"No, Alessia. Stop."

"Is this a new type of game where I have to force you?"

Emir (Intelligent): "…"

'Alessia is too crooked, the main body's teachings have gone too deep. I'm not saying it's wrong that they both have such synchronization of thoughts, it just indicates that they are an ideal couple. I'm pretty sure if the main body were in my shoes right now… he would play along. But now I'm doing something really important and I can't lose my concentration.'

"No, it is not."

"…" This time, it was Alessia who was silent.

'That's very strange. Although I have never refused to have sex with her so far, I thought that I knew how she would react. In other words, I thought she would be relieved. Since she's been with me, we've made love every day. She could rest for a day. But now, in front of me, she is showing an offended expression. It means that something else is going through her mind… Oh, I see.'

"Come, hug me"

Very obediently, Alessia sat on my legs and hugged me, positioning her head on my shoulder. I raised my hand and started stroking her head.

"Don't be nervous about what will happen to us, we won't be caught by the knights. Trust me, I know what we have to do"

Hearing my words, she trembled slightly and only then nodded.

I kept stroking her head while assessing the current situation in the central plaza.

'The blue dots come and go. It's a very beautiful square, so I'm sure lovers go for a walk to see the stars and spend time together.'

Now it's been over half an hour, and no point has appeared or disappeared. I haven't even been able to find a possible suspect.

Sometime later, a blue dot suddenly disappears.

'Ah, what bad luck. Seeing that he had no clients, the traveler went to another city to look for clients. Probably, he won't be back for a few more hours.'

I closed the map and turned my head a little to see Alessia's face on my shoulder. As I did so, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I thought you were sleeping"

"A few more minutes and I would have been asleep" She said with a semi-yawn.

"I see, sorry for interrupting you"

'— His gaze and tone of voice are so trustworthy…'

Alessia stared at me and, with each passing second, her eyes became clearer.

'She's fully awake now and she won't be able to fall asleep for a while.'

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Mn, yes" Slightly blushing, she accepted.

'I could have modified the status points now and have the main body carrying on from here, but there's something very important I want to show him. If he likes Alessia, then so do I. That's why it bothers me that the main body only thinks of himself. Every time he makes love to her, he makes me think that he doesn't put in the same effort as her. Until now, doing it 'in a wild way' as he says has resulted from the mere fact that she is a masochist, because she also enjoys the act, even without accepting it. That is why she has never been able to be angry with him. But… What about other women? If the main body thinks all women will be like Alessia, then he is sorely mistaken. His lack of technique will only make him look ridiculous, and that is exactly what bothers me. Because, at the end of the day, I'm still him… Or at least a part of him. Just for once, I'll do him a favor. Since, if I don't do it, I'm afraid the main body will get drunk on pleasure and he will never find it out. What am I referring to? Of course, I'm talking about the G-spot.'

Alessia separated from me for a few seconds, so she could take off her pants and underwear. Then she sat on me again in the same position as before. With the only difference that, this time, my stick is inside her.

"Mmnn Haa Ahnmn Mnngh"

Positioning her head on my shoulder, her moans are perfectly audible in my ear. So, I can tell any difference in her pitch and exhalation. This will let me know if I'm on the right track or the wrong one.

I gently place my hands on her buttocks and begin to move her waist in different directions. My rod slides through her pussy and rubs each of her wet tunnel, generating different reactions in her.

"Ahnmn Haanm Mnnhaa Ahngh"

Her moans have changed a little. I know she's feeling good, but she's still not at the level of pleasure I expect.

Moving my penis to the left position of her vagina, I close my eyes. So, I can find all the clues that her moans and her love hole give me. In certain places, her body's reactions are quite normal, but there are places where I feel a difference.

"Mnnnah Ahnmn! Hanmgh!"

Her moans proved me right. Halfway through, they started to get louder and very different from the previous ones.

I reached out my hand and gently caressed her clitoris. Immediately, her vagina contracted tightly squeezing my manhood. Taking advantage of this, I continued caressing and rubbing her insides in search of the G-spot. Slowly, her palpitations became stronger and stronger, until I rubbed a certain place…

"Mnnnnhaa!"

'Hmm… Her cunt squeezed me tighter than ever, her eyes narrowed and she stopped moving. She had an orgasm. In other words, I found her G-spot. I've been holding back this feeling of ejaculation for quite some time. Even when I very technically evaluated everything that happened, that didn't take away from the fact that I felt incredibly good. It's a physiological reaction… I understand why the main body has become addicted to this… but still, I can’t become addicted to such a thing. Since, from the beginning, I have never been interested in this.'

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Haa Haa Haa"

Breathing heavily, Alessia calmly rested in my arms.

I stroked her head, patiently waiting for her to come to. Once she did, she stared at me again… 

'Oh, right. Normally they do it at least twice, so now she's waiting for my next actions.'

"I felt great, I hope you do so"

"Yes, I do… It felt very different from the other times" she spoke blushing, with her eyes looking down shyly.

"I see"

With those words, we got dressed and, even when I didn't say anything to her, she hugged me again.

While I stroke her head to make her sleep, I open the map to see if the situation has changed. I don't have much hope that something will happen, but even so, no matter how small the possibility, I want to-…

"I will do my best to make sure master is always like this" Alessia interrupted my thoughts.

'Haa… Apparently… I'll have to do this guy another favor.'

"Look at me"

She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked me straight in the eye.

Caressing her cheek, I said "Don't try to change me. Because yesterday, today, and even now I am the same. Love me as I am because, although I have done reprehensible things to you, I have never asked you to smile when you don't want to. I accepted you as you are. Now is your turn"

Very surprised, she opened her eyes. The next second, she opened her mouth trying to say something, but nothing came out of it. Seconds later, her cheeks flushed red, and only then did she have the courage to make just one sound.

"Mn" She nodded.

Her courage quickly ran out, and she hid her head on my shoulder.

Smiling, I caressed her head and ended up saying a few last words "We are fortunate to be a master and a slave who have feelings for each other"

"Mn" She nodded.

'Alessia is the type of woman who would never fall in love in normal events. She is the type that will only fall in love at first sight, or when someone helps her at her worst. And she will only do it once in her life. Vaguely, our match falls on the latter option. By preventing her from going to another kingdom, I saved her life. The anger she had on our first night where she said 'I will never feel anything for you' was to let off steam. Because, in reality, she already had feelings for me.' 

I planned to focus back on the map, but then Alessia started rubbing herself on my body, looking like a cat seeking affection from her owner.

I kept stroking her head.

'It seems I'll only be able to fully concentrate when she falls asleep.'

 

119